Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give me an example of how you changed the conversation to sexual from boring???

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So which did you think was better...50 Shades...the book or the movie?" (You assume she has watched or read it).

"So which 50 Shades movie was your favorite and why?"(You assume she has watched all of them)

80% of the time you ask either of these questions they answer it because they have seen it or read it...the other 20% they say they haven't seen or read it but the great thing is no matter what their response it opens the door to sexualized conversations and you can make it all about the move or book and it just seems like a normal convo.
Along similar lines, you could ask which version of Pinocchio she prefers - the one where his nose grows when he lies or the one where it's something else.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But first you are going to have to make her comfortable enough to let her guard down and be a little vulnerable. You have to show you aren't going to judge her. You have to give her little rewards each time she steps in that right direction. Some approval through eye contact and a smile.

I value kino over sex talk. It tends to convey more tension. More than a few times non sexual kino has turned up the heat until she can't stand it and she finally whispers the nastiest $h1t in YOUR Ear and asks you to Fuch her RIGHT NOW...

Glassguy

Reaction score
Tips for sexting- Dont unless she gets sexual. And even at that point, dont push sex through text. Escalate in person.

If you have been out with a chick before and she gets sexual, by all means push the boundaries. Especially if you have been sexual with a woman on a date.

Just this week I ran into a text trap. Was supposed to go out with this chick tonight (never been out with her before) and she starts getting super naughty Wednesday night in text. Even asked me to come over then......she was at home drinking wine.......which I couldnt do, so she asked to move the date up to Thursday (last night) and changed the venue from going for a couple of drinks to just coming to her place to drink there (and presumably fvck).

Well well.....yesterday morning rolls around and all of a sudden something came up and she wasnt free last night. Then she started acting weird when I said "Ill be in touch when I can get free again". She got all sh!tty acting, didnt respond when I asked if she still wanted to shoot for Friday night (tonight) so I stopped responding to her fb messages.

So in a nutshell, if you have had sex with a chick previously, there should be no rules for texting/sexting other than dont blow her phone up. If you havent, save the escalation for physically when you are with her.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips for sexting- Dont unless she gets sexual. And even at that point, dont push sex through text. Escalate in person.

If you have been out with a chick before and she gets sexual, by all means push the boundaries. Especially if you have been sexual with a woman on a date.

Just this week I ran into a text trap. Was supposed to go out with this chick tonight (never been out with her before) and she starts getting super naughty Wednesday night in text. Even asked me to come over then......she was at home drinking wine.......which I couldnt do, so she asked to move the date up to Thursday (last night) and changed the venue from going for a couple of drinks to just coming to her place to drink there (and presumably fvck).

Well well.....yesterday morning rolls around and all of a sudden something came up and she wasnt free last night. Then she started acting weird when I said "Ill be in touch when I can get free again". She got all sh!tty acting, didnt respond when I asked if she still wanted to shoot for Friday night (tonight) so I stopped responding to her fb messages.

So in a nutshell, if you have had sex with a chick previously, there should be no rules for texting/sexting other than dont blow her phone up. If you havent, save the escalation for physically when you are with her.
I'd interpret that she had a taker on her drunk text that night, so she doesn't need you now...ON TO THE NEXT ONE OL' SON

1614974486556.png

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well don't start off 'boring' in the first place.

I'm actually a master of the direct approach, as well as erotic dirty talk, and I can even successfully transition into dirty talk within the first few minutes of a cold approach if I sense the right vibe from a girl.

One way of steering a conversation towards sex is to ask sexual questions and start talking about sex. A more advanced way is full on erotic dirty talk

I'd recommend studying the art of erotic dirty talk, and how it gets women turned on. It's done by using words that conjure up sexual visualisations in her mind, and thus her body responds by getting aroused. You have to accompany it with a seductive tone of voice, solid eye contact too, and if done right it gets their p*ssy wet

Not many guys can pull this off, and I don't recommend it unless you really know what you're doing. In order to successfully pull off dirty talk, especially during an initial approach, you must do it right and you must be able to read women to know when it's safe to transition into it.

So how do I apply this? I use whatever she says in order to steer the conversation towards sex.

So if she says 'I've got a boyfriend', I might say 'what a pity...if you didn't have a boyfriend, I would really like to make passionate love to you'. Then I start describing what I would do to her, and what I'd like her to do to me sexually. I describe how I'd make love to her, etc. I'm guaging her response at all times. If she's hanging onto my every word, giving me unbreakable eye contact, I know it's ON. If I sense she's not feeling it, I back off.

This has to be done in a highly sexy and seductive way, not in a leery of creep way btw. It also has to be done IN PERSON....if you try to do it online, it loses the effect.

Another good response to the boyfriend objection is 'does your boyfriend satisfy your sexual needs? Because if we hooked up, I would...'. If I sense the right vibe, I will then transition into describing how I'd do that, eg 'I'd start by kissing those gorgeous lips of yours....my lips pressed against yours, my tongue in your mouth.....I would be running my hands all over you, through your hair....then I'd start kissing your neck...whispering into your ear....and you would be getting more and more turned on....and then I'd slowly take off your top and your bra and just start sucking on your t*ts....' etc.....

You get the idea. You have to use descriptive language to pull off erotic talk.

Or if she has nice lips, I might say "By the way, has anyone every told you you've got gorgeous lips?'. Then I might say 'I bet you're a damn good kisser', followed by 'How good a kisser' are you on a scale of 1 - 10?'. I let her answer, then whatever number she says I respond with 'How about I be the judge of that!'. This usually gets a cheeky smile/eyebrow raise from them, and can be followed with 'I could teach you how to be 10 out of 10' etc.

If you're getting the right vibe, you can amp the sexual tension up even further by saying stuff like 'I bet you suck good c*ck with those lips too' and 'How would you rate yourself in bed, on a scale of 1 to 10?' (you can tell her you like to be the judge of that too!).

I might then start describing how I'd make love to her, and go from there like I mentioned earlier.

The purpose of this is to get her p*ssy wet and get her visualising you and her kissing, having sex etc. You're planting the seed in her mind basically.

Warning, this is for advanced players only. Don't attempt if you don't know what you're doing. I've done this in the street, in supermarkets, you name it. It's powerful sh*t if done right and on a receptive girl.

Dirty talk can also be done over the phone too while a girl masturbates.....never underestimate the power of your voice. I DON'T recommend sexting.... it's a total copout and doesn't have the same effect.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well don't start off 'boring' in the first place.

I'm actually a master of the direct approach, as well as erotic dirty talk, and I can even successfully transition into dirty talk within the first few minutes of a cold approach if I sense the right vibe from a girl.

One way of steering a conversation towards sex is to ask sexual questions and start talking about sex. A more advanced way is full on erotic dirty talk

I'd recommend studying the art of erotic dirty talk, and how it gets women turned on. It's done by using words that conjure up sexual visualisations in her mind, and thus her body responds by getting aroused. You have to accompany it with a seductive tone of voice, solid eye contact too, and if done right it gets their p*ssy wet

Not many guys can pull this off, and I don't recommend it unless you really know what you're doing. In order to successfully pull off dirty talk, especially during an initial approach, you must do it right and you must be able to read women to know when it's safe to transition into it.

So how do I apply this? I use whatever she says in order to steer the conversation towards sex.

So if she says 'I've got a boyfriend', I might say 'what a pity...if you didn't have a boyfriend, I would really like to make passionate love to you'. Then I start describing what I would do to her, and what I'd like her to do to me sexually. I describe how I'd make love to her, etc. I'm guaging her response at all times. If she's hanging onto my every word, giving me unbreakable eye contact, I know it's ON. If I sense she's not feeling it, I back off.

This has to be done in a highly sexy and seductive way, not in a leery of creep way btw. It also has to be done IN PERSON....if you try to do it online, it loses the effect.

Another good response to the boyfriend objection is 'does your boyfriend satisfy your sexual needs? Because if we hooked up, I would...'. If I sense the right vibe, I will then transition into describing how I'd do that, eg 'I'd start by kissing those gorgeous lips of yours....my lips pressed against yours, my tongue in your mouth.....I would be running my hands all over you, through your hair....then I'd start kissing your neck...whispering into your ear....and you would be getting more and more turned on....and then I'd slowly take off your top and your bra and just start sucking on your t*ts....' etc.....

You get the idea. You have to use descriptive language to pull off erotic talk.

Or if she has nice lips, I might say "By the way, has anyone every told you you've got gorgeous lips?'. Then I might say 'I bet you're a damn good kisser', followed by 'How good a kisser' are you on a scale of 1 - 10?'. I let her answer, then whatever number she says I respond with 'How about I be the judge of that!'. This usually gets a cheeky smile/eyebrow raise from them, and can be followed with 'I could teach you how to be 10 out of 10' etc.

If you're getting the right vibe, you can amp the sexual tension up even further by saying stuff like 'I bet you suck good c*ck with those lips too' and 'How would you rate yourself in bed, on a scale of 1 to 10?' (you can tell her you like to be the judge of that too!).

I might then start describing how I'd make love to her, and go from there like I mentioned earlier.

The purpose of this is to get her p*ssy wet and get her visualising you and her kissing, having sex etc. You're planting the seed in her mind basically.

Warning, this is for advanced players only. Don't attempt if you don't know what you're doing. I've done this in the street, in supermarkets, you name it. It's powerful sh*t if done right and on a receptive girl.

Dirty talk can also be done over the phone too while a girl masturbates.....never underestimate the power of your voice. I DON'T recommend sexting.... it's a total copout and doesn't have the same effect.
Sounds creepy to me, no offense.
The girl has to be pretty crazy to give you her number.
I'd rather go with the classic approach.

Interesting technique tho.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So @andreihaha curious - if you're saying keep cool on 1st date do you go for any kino, end of date kiss? And yea I'm pretty sceptical of that guitar guy. Sounded like those old letters to penthouse...so I'm minding my own business with a couple of beers on a Friday night and then these blond twins knock on my door...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds creepy to me, no offense.
The girl has to be pretty crazy to give you her number.
I'd rather go with the classic approach.

Interesting technique tho.
No, it's not creepy in any way. It is highly seductive and gets women very much turned on if done right. You don't have to use erotic talk in every approach - in many cases you can do fine without it, but it's a power weapon of seduction. And btw, people overuse the word 'creepy' when they don't understand something.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So @andreihaha curious - if you're saying keep cool on 1st date do you go for any kino, end of date kiss? And yea I'm pretty sceptical of that guitar guy. Sounded like those old letters to penthouse...so I'm minding my own business with a couple of beers on a Friday night and then these blond twins knock on my door...
It depends, I follow no receipe, I do what feels natural. I'm really relaxed if they touch me, sort of encouraging it. If she just finished telling me an embarrassing story, maybe I caress her hand while saying "Oh, I can't believe that." Or I touch her lower back, guiding her when she's about to take her seat. Stuff that seems normal because it is normal to me. I don't get physical too soon, I feel like you need tension to make that first kiss explosive. The girl and I both have to feel like it's inevitable, like it has to happen or we will blow up all over the place.
Without any tension, there is no relief.
How would it be if you'd meet someone and kiss them withing 2 minutes of meeting up? Unsatisfying and abnormal.
Seduction can't be mechanical. This is why most PUAs fail.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's not creepy in any way. It is highly seductive and gets women very much turned on if done right. You don't have to use erotic talk in every approach - in many cases you can do fine without it, but it's a power weapon of seduction. And btw, people overuse the word 'creepy' when they don't understand something.
I just said it seems creepy TO ME.
It feels like you are trying to use shortcuts. Let's say it works sometimes, ok? Then what? You have sex with her on the first date. Then what? You'll lose your respect for her, at least subconsciously, if you ever had it. So, what have you achieved?

Seducing a woman is satisfying as long as she's a conquest. Meaning you appreciate her, and you conquer her with your way of being, your humor, your words and everything in between.

I just see no value in trying to arouse random strangers on the street.

Again, I mean no offense, it's just not something that I find valuable, me personally. If it brings you satisfaction, by all means keep doing it, man.
BTW, how's that working for you post-March 2020?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just see no value in trying to arouse random strangers on the street.
you see no value in arousing girls you want to fck?
BTW, how's that working for you post-March 2020?
retarded comment tbh. Thinking as if somehow covid has made it so girls won't get turned on from sex talk anymore
if she has nice lips, I might say "By the way, has anyone every told you you've got gorgeous lips?'. Then I might say 'I bet you're a damn good kisser', followed by 'How good a kisser' are you on a scale of 1 - 10?'. I let her answer, then whatever number she says I respond with 'How about I be the judge of that!'. This usually gets a cheeky smile/eyebrow raise from them, and can be followed with 'I could teach you how to be 10 out of 10' etc.

everyone should honestly test sht out before labeling something that works (in that you notice she's becoming more noticeably sexually aroused), creepy.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you see no value in arousing girls you want to fck?

retarded comment tbh. Thinking as if somehow covid has made it so girls won't get turned on from sex talk anymore

everyone should honestly test sht out before labeling something that works (in that you notice she's becoming more noticeably sexually aroused), creepy.
Not sure why you're insulting me.
I see value in arousing girls I want to fvck. But how do I know I want to fvck her if I didn't meet her? Had enough sex to know I don't wanna fvck a chick just because she's hot.
Also, I am genuinely asking how the technique is working for him. I wasn't being sarcastic. All the girls in my country have to wear masks, even outside. And most are scared.

Also, you don't have to test something to know it's creepy. You can figure it out by yourself if you're smart enough.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems very Ross Jeffries early noughties PUA. The world moved on. Some things shouldn't come back.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@andreihaha ok get it. Yr making the normal moves. Yr post just sounded like u were playing up aloofness. I was genuinely curious as the aloof thing has never vworkef for me.