Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give examples of two steps forward, one step back in each phase of dating

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Example scenarios:

You got her number. What are the two steps forward, one step back here. Do you text, setup a date then cancel?

You went out on the first date. Now you've parted ways. What are the two steps forward, one step back here. Do you tell her you just want to be friends then text her out of the blue and setup another date?

You escalated physically (especially after telling her LJBF). For example you kissed her. What are the two steps forward, one step back here. Do you stop kissing and go back to just holding hands instead of escalating more to pound her? lol.

I ask because although I have ****y comedy down well, I struggle with two steps forward and one step back, so that is one thing I am trying to master.

I've learned long ago how to spark attraction by teasing with ****y comedy, but amplifying it via this technique so that I'm not so predictable is what I'm working to master. Don't get me wrong, I've had more than my share of women, but I recognize that I don't do this technique very well YET so that I close more deals.