"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Give examples of two steps forward, one step back in each phase of dating

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Example scenarios:

You got her number. What are the two steps forward, one step back here. Do you text, setup a date then cancel?

You went out on the first date. Now you've parted ways. What are the two steps forward, one step back here. Do you tell her you just want to be friends then text her out of the blue and setup another date?

You escalated physically (especially after telling her LJBF). For example you kissed her. What are the two steps forward, one step back here. Do you stop kissing and go back to just holding hands instead of escalating more to pound her? lol.

I ask because although I have ****y comedy down well, I struggle with two steps forward and one step back, so that is one thing I am trying to master.

I've learned long ago how to spark attraction by teasing with ****y comedy, but amplifying it via this technique so that I'm not so predictable is what I'm working to master. Don't get me wrong, I've had more than my share of women, but I recognize that I don't do this technique very well YET so that I close more deals.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top