Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give a free pass or next?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had plans to hang out with a girl Saturday. She’s very nice just a bit of an airhead.

Friday night she contacts me

Her “Hey what are you doing”
“With some friends out. Whatsup”
Her “do you want to meet up tonight?”
Me “when I’m done with my friends in a few hours”
Her “I’ll text you at 12”

I blow off going to the club with my friends to meet her. No response from her all night. I send her a text telling her how disrespected I felt and how turned off I was. I proceeded to tell her I would never deal with this **** if we dated, unless she was amazing in bed and cooked for me all the time.

She finally texts me at 2:45 am saying “I’m just drunk. Uber me to you where are you?” Calls Me but I don’t pickup I’m passed out.

Proceed or no? I feel dissed but I really wanna bang her

Last edited:

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there, exact same situation. At the end, fault is on us my brother. Should ve played it cool. Move on from this one probably will not happen anymore but you can try. Good luck to ya!

U

user43770

I had plans to hang out with a girl Saturday. She’s very nice just a bit of an airhead.

Friday night she contacts me

Her “Hey what are you doing”
“With some friends out. Whatsup”
Her “do you want to meet up tonight?”
Me “when I’m done with my friends in a few hours”
Her “I’ll text you at 12”

I blow off going to the club with my friends to meet her. No response from her all night. I send her a text telling her how disrespected I felt and how turned off I was. I proceeded to tell her I would never deal with this **** if we dated, unless she was amazing in bed and cooked for me all the time.

She finally texts me at 2:45 am saying “I’m just drunk. Uber me to you where are you?” Calls Me but I don’t pickup I’m passed out.

Proceed or no? I feel dissed but I really wanna bang her
Yes, proceed.

Women are fickle always. You shouldn't have blown off your plans for her. You most certainly shouldn't have got emotional through text after the fact. It just makes you look needy.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Sht test & availability trap.
Test when she said she'll text you. You texted her instead. Should have waited for her text, while doing your sht, no text, no game.
Availability trap is being available to her that instance, why not go to sleep when you done with your friends.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op- the thing you did wrong was to respond with words and not action. Should not let a woman effect you like that. You are the rock.