"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Girls Working at the Mall...

D_Master

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
84
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Indiana
So the other day I headed to the mall to pick up some clothes for when we go back to school here in a couple weeks. When I went to Abercrombie this really gorgous girl comes up to help me (actually I believe it's a requirement to be like a 9.5 to work there). Anyway, my ice breaker was about all the pink shirts in the guys dept. and she said i should try one out (fellas, that was as close to wearing pink as I will ever be most likely). So after a bit I asked about the dressing room, and she had some smart comment about how she couldn't help I had to crawl under to get in. And then when we went back to the changing rooms she bends over to look under instead of just knocking, I was like oh... my...god, it was a nice view. She then asked for my name and said she was meghan and i said "thanks for the help meghan" and that was that. Normally I don't even think about it when someone works for the mall, because it's their job they're paid to do. But normally they aren't like "what's your name?" here let me bend over right in front of you. I'm just wondering what the "don juans" think about these girls that work in sales at malls and how legit they really are.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dherios

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I really don't know. But my gut tells me that generally that is a policy. Either theirs to fuel their ego or the shop's to fuel some pockets.

Either way, I think it doesn't hurt to be playful and ask her "Do you bend over for customers often?" or say "Look, I'll buy only what I want to, tell your boss that showing some a$$ does not work with everyone".
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
obviously its store policy to be nice ot cusotmers but i cnt help but tinhk that it is not store policy to ask you your name! There would have bene no harm in trying to take longer to find what you want, so you have time to talk more, and then try a number close! Remember be carefull in this situation, make sure you get a lot of good signals because they are always trying to be nice, especialy in restraunts!

hope ive been a help
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
With that attitude you deserve to be a WANKER for the rest of your entire god damn life!

Tell me one thing... WTF was so difficult about saying one sentance:
You're pretty cool Meghan and I'd like to hang with you sometime... what's ur phone number

But nooooo instead you'll find excuses and then come back here and ponder and wonder what could have happened.

Well buddy... ponder it while you spank that monkey!
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
It is most stores policies to exchange names, it builds rapport with the customer and it makes them more willing to spend $$$$.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
Who cares whether it was store policy or her trying to manipulate you into buying something? It doesn't matter. All you can do is go for the number, and when you do, you will find out just how sincere she is. There's no point in analyzing her intentions when you can flat out ask her by asking for her number.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
People are gonna give you hell for this post heh, you should have closed.
 

Ak89

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
brooklyn, New york
Something similar happened to me before but instead of her asking for my name she wanted to lace up my sneakers for me:D
 

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
FUN!!!

Hopefully you saw boobs with no bra :p
:D
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by Don_Marko
With that attitude you deserve to be a WANKER for the rest of your entire god damn life!

Tell me one thing... WTF was so difficult about saying one sentance:
You're pretty cool Meghan and I'd like to hang with you sometime... what's ur phone number

But nooooo instead you'll find excuses and then come back here and ponder and wonder what could have happened.

Well buddy... ponder it while you spank that monkey!
totally!

always come back to SS to analyze a question that should never have been asked. then again, had he number closed he would have been right back here, with "CLOSED HB9.5 NOW WHAT?"
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Jeez man, I'd fukk her right in that dressing room.

I mean COME ON! HOW MANY SIGNALS DO YOU NEED???

I mean, being nice and maybe flirty may be what's expected... But if you put it together, she understood that you need no pink stuff. That's why she asked the name, that's why she bent over.

WTF else do you expect her to do? Lean up against the wall, put her hands through her hair and send you a kiss? :mad:

She's done her part, it was up to you to do hers.

It's because of AFCs like you the girls are afraid to show their sexuality. She puts herself on the line and you just stall.

Stupid mofo :mad:
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Are people that scared of rejection that they will not take a c hange on a girl who bent over right in front of their face?
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Whether mall employees are 'legit' or not is irrelevant. Each one is different. Bottom line: You have nothing to lose.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
which mall was it - Castleton ? I am going over there on my lunch hour to finish what you started LOL :D
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
There's a fine line between being nice and blatently flirting. You realize that while some employees (usually clothing stores) are on commission, not everyone is? The one's that aren't don't HAVE to be nice, there's no one standing there rating their performance (at least their shouldn't be). If your unsure ,try it.
 
Top