Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Working at the Mall...

D_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the other day I headed to the mall to pick up some clothes for when we go back to school here in a couple weeks. When I went to Abercrombie this really gorgous girl comes up to help me (actually I believe it's a requirement to be like a 9.5 to work there). Anyway, my ice breaker was about all the pink shirts in the guys dept. and she said i should try one out (fellas, that was as close to wearing pink as I will ever be most likely). So after a bit I asked about the dressing room, and she had some smart comment about how she couldn't help I had to crawl under to get in. And then when we went back to the changing rooms she bends over to look under instead of just knocking, I was like oh... my...god, it was a nice view. She then asked for my name and said she was meghan and i said "thanks for the help meghan" and that was that. Normally I don't even think about it when someone works for the mall, because it's their job they're paid to do. But normally they aren't like "what's your name?" here let me bend over right in front of you. I'm just wondering what the "don juans" think about these girls that work in sales at malls and how legit they really are.

Dherios

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know. But my gut tells me that generally that is a policy. Either theirs to fuel their ego or the shop's to fuel some pockets.

Either way, I think it doesn't hurt to be playful and ask her "Do you bend over for customers often?" or say "Look, I'll buy only what I want to, tell your boss that showing some a$$ does not work with everyone".

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously its store policy to be nice ot cusotmers but i cnt help but tinhk that it is not store policy to ask you your name! There would have bene no harm in trying to take longer to find what you want, so you have time to talk more, and then try a number close! Remember be carefull in this situation, make sure you get a lot of good signals because they are always trying to be nice, especialy in restraunts!

hope ive been a help

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With that attitude you deserve to be a WANKER for the rest of your entire god damn life!

Tell me one thing... WTF was so difficult about saying one sentance:
You're pretty cool Meghan and I'd like to hang with you sometime... what's ur phone number

But nooooo instead you'll find excuses and then come back here and ponder and wonder what could have happened.

Well buddy... ponder it while you spank that monkey!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
It is most stores policies to exchange names, it builds rapport with the customer and it makes them more willing to spend $$$$.

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares whether it was store policy or her trying to manipulate you into buying something? It doesn't matter. All you can do is go for the number, and when you do, you will find out just how sincere she is. There's no point in analyzing her intentions when you can flat out ask her by asking for her number.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are gonna give you hell for this post heh, you should have closed.

Ak89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something similar happened to me before but instead of her asking for my name she wanted to lace up my sneakers for me:D

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FUN!!!

Hopefully you saw boobs with no bra :p
:D

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Marko
With that attitude you deserve to be a WANKER for the rest of your entire god damn life!

Tell me one thing... WTF was so difficult about saying one sentance:
You're pretty cool Meghan and I'd like to hang with you sometime... what's ur phone number

But nooooo instead you'll find excuses and then come back here and ponder and wonder what could have happened.

Well buddy... ponder it while you spank that monkey!
totally!

always come back to SS to analyze a question that should never have been asked. then again, had he number closed he would have been right back here, with "CLOSED HB9.5 NOW WHAT?"

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez man, I'd fukk her right in that dressing room.

I mean COME ON! HOW MANY SIGNALS DO YOU NEED???

I mean, being nice and maybe flirty may be what's expected... But if you put it together, she understood that you need no pink stuff. That's why she asked the name, that's why she bent over.

WTF else do you expect her to do? Lean up against the wall, put her hands through her hair and send you a kiss? :mad:

She's done her part, it was up to you to do hers.

It's because of AFCs like you the girls are afraid to show their sexuality. She puts herself on the line and you just stall.

Stupid mofo :mad:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are people that scared of rejection that they will not take a c hange on a girl who bent over right in front of their face?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether mall employees are 'legit' or not is irrelevant. Each one is different. Bottom line: You have nothing to lose.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
which mall was it - Castleton ? I am going over there on my lunch hour to finish what you started LOL :D

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a fine line between being nice and blatently flirting. You realize that while some employees (usually clothing stores) are on commission, not everyone is? The one's that aren't don't HAVE to be nice, there's no one standing there rating their performance (at least their shouldn't be). If your unsure ,try it.