"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Girls with X-BFs as Friends???

whowy04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Baltimore
Fellas -

I'm at a loss for words with this one. I've been dating this girl for about 2 months. Everything's going pretty much perfectly. However, it's come to my attention that my girl has more than one guy that she's dated seriously as freinds still. I think one is because he's friends with all her friends and so on... but the other one, i think will fade away eventually.

Bottom line, this **** bothers me. I know as time progresses this will only start to effect more negatively. I've tamed myself to not allow this insecurity to affect the relationship but have not conquered how badly it affects me.

What's your opinion on this? Do you think these guys will fade away eventually once we start getting more serious?

Should I speak up? Any advicie will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks guys!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
All hot girls have cyck on the side.
 

whowy04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Baltimore
Maybe

but not this one, especially since I KNOW I'm all she needs. Actually, from last night's experience, I'm more than enough.
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
They may or may not fade away. Girls like having people around them who make them feel better, etc. (actually, I've been friends with some STRs or hook ups that didn't work out -- I don't see the harm personally and I may really not care about trying to hook up with them again).

The real questions are, do you feel there is any risk of cheating (does she have a roving eye or is she the kind of tortured soul who accidentally hooks up because she needs something going on in her life)? Do you think these guys are trying to get back in with her?

If not, then it doesn't matter that much.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
These guys have already got the "Ho" ticket to your GF.....

They have already fvcked her - and she's had their C@cks in her mouth...

Seriously though...

Why would you want these guys hanging around you? Why would she have these guys around?

destructuve I think. No no?

You are probably young - and so is she - hence the ex's around.

I always have to questions a chick's like this mentality.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
i'd avoid having a relationship with a girl like this.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Open your eyes and ears when her ex's are around. If there is chemistry there (and you will pick up on it), then you might have some problems. If there is no chemistry anymore, then I would see that as a good thing, because it means that she doesn't turn into a psycho ex with a handful of restraining orders against her.
 
Top