"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Girls with submissive personalities

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I've met this girl through friends. She's got very "whatever" kind of attitude and submissive personality. What's a good approach to take with such girl? I mean, anything I say to her she's cool with. She doesn't have much of her personality developed at all. She's kind of easy to please so it's hard to tell whether she just being nice or she really likes me. She's also a bit on the shy side. When I know her a bit better I'll try to make my move. Any educated suggestions?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

32swf

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
not necessarily a bad thing

isn't is better to meet a woman who isn't high maintenance and will go along with things??

I'm a lot like that as well, easy going, it does not mean that she is submissive. It doesn't mean that she don't care, it just means that she's easy going. It does not mean that she doesn't have a personality.

if she's shy, she's probably doesn't feel she can speak up and/or be agressive. Be direct with her. "Would you like to go to blah blah or blah blah?" If she says she doesn't care than make her decide.

If you are interested in her, there's got to be something there that you like. You just might have to dig a little to get her real personality to come out. It's usually worth it.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
It's not a bad thing at all but it's not what i'm used to. When I talk to her i feel like there's no boundaries. I just don't want to confuse her being nice to me with her liking me so that it doesnt throw off my game. When I talk to her i feel like she a long time friend for better or worse.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Touch her and see how she reacts to your touch - go for the kiss to let her hnow that you are interested in her romantically!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Tie her up and spank her buns :)

That's what God designed submissive girls for.
 
Top