Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls with really beta boyfriends

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women may prefer a "safe" guy who won't cheat over sharing a high-value man with other women. Plus, soyboy types are a lot easier to control, and they will boost their ego more.
I have had women admit to this while on dates. One hot chick I never dated but banged said she dated an accountant for a year because he was "safe." Many women marry guys like this.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had women admit to this while on dates. One hot chick I never dated but banged said she dated an accountant for a year because he was "safe." Many women marry guys like this.
If many women marry guys like this, do they regularly bang other guys on the side?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I see. Thanks. So if you have a regular girl I’d say ideally she gets a copper iud
other types of IUD are hormone-based also, it is just using the IUD as a delivery mech. copper is different, if it doesn't cause her other problems it's the least chemical change for her and also the most effective and also can be added right after a mess up and acts effectively as emergency control.

the least problem for a woman is condoms until they break or get forgotten.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
other types of IUD are hormone-based also, it is just using the IUD as a delivery mech. copper is different, if it doesn't cause her other problems it's the least chemical change for her and also the most effective and also can be added right after a mess up and acts effectively as emergency control.

the least problem for a woman is condoms until they break or get forgotten.
Or you could be sleeping with a girl who wants condoms for a month but then she changes her mind and decides she wants you raw. At least she’s on the pill :p

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could be sleeping with a girl who wants condoms for a month but then she changes her mind and decides she wants you raw. At least she’s on the pill :p
if she is on the pill, then it's ok and the condom was mostly for being clean. 14 days after first bleed she should noticeably perk up and be SUPER sexy on that day. you will notice if you're paying attention. if that happens, don't believe her about the pill. the pill should stop ovulation and at the same time stop ovulation behavior.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she is on the pill, then it's ok and the condom was mostly for being clean. 14 days after first bleed she should noticeably perk up and be SUPER sexy on that day. you will notice if you're paying attention. if that happens, don't believe her about the pill. the pill should stop ovulation and at the same time stop ovulation behavior.
I don’t understand what you are saying. Not familiar.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t understand what you are saying. Not familiar.
after the first day of PMS (starts bleeding), count 14 days after that. On that day she will ovulate (drop an egg). for the 4 or so days leading up to that 14th day, she will be getting more and more chemicals that cause her to want to mate and to trigger her body to drop the egg. On egg day she will find the best genetic man she can get access to and get him to release in her raw. she will do it with huge urgency. she will be on superpower mode all day and usually will pick a red dress or some other very loud or sexy clothing. you will notice... if you are actively dating different women. THIS is the day you can easy to get taken women by your choice.

the hormone birth control stops the chemical that causes the egg to drop and also as a side effect stops the same that causes the lust for genetically better sperm.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after the first day of PMS (starts bleeding), count 14 days after that. On that day she will ovulate (drop an egg). for the 4 or so days leading up to that 14th day, she will be getting more and more chemicals that cause her to want to mate and to trigger her body to drop the egg. On egg day she will find the best genetic man she can get access to and get him to release in her raw. she will do it with huge urgency. she will be on superpower mode all day and usually will pick a red dress or some other very loud or sexy clothing. you will notice... if you are actively dating different women. THIS is the day you can easy to get taken women by your choice.

the hormone birth control stops the chemical that causes the egg to drop and also as a side effect stops the same that causes the lust for genetically better sperm.
So what you are saying is never *** inside a woman who is acting super sexy? That’s always

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what you are saying is never *** inside a woman who is acting super sexy? That’s always
haha... there is a difference. take a couple of the women you know and find out(just notice) when the bleed starts. then count the days and see if you can notice some diff. they have to be no birth control and remember they may not tell you about birth control.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha... there is a difference. take a couple of the women you know and find out(just notice) when the bleed starts. then count the days and see if you can notice some diff. they have to be no birth control and remember they may not tell you about birth control.
What about the string I feel inside their pvssy?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the string I feel inside their pvssy?
IUD, if it's copper she will ovulate and all is ok. if it's not copper it's hormone and probably will not ovulate.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IUD, if it's copper she will ovulate and all is ok. if it's not copper it's hormone and probably will not ovulate.
But either way if I can feel a string in her pvssy I can *** inside her right?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But either way if I can feel a string in her pvssy I can *** inside her right?
yep. if it's from an IUD and not just some random lost string...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If many women marry guys like this, do they regularly bang other guys on the side?
I'd say not consistently. Perhaps if/when they mentally check out from a marriage, then yes, likely. There are other considerations like a family unit, etc., they won't risk.

Despite what 95% of SS posters say, MOST women don't like to date and jump from guy to guy in an endless loop. They'd rather find one decent (not perfect) guy. Most often they (and men too) settle for the best available mate when they're ready to marry. No one gets "the one." You might get a 0.6 or 0.7 but never a 1.0.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say not consistently. Perhaps if/when they mentally check out from a marriage, then yes, likely. There are other considerations like a family unit, etc., they won't risk.

Despite what 95% of SS posters say, MOST women don't like to date and jump from guy to guy in an endless loop. They'd rather find one decent (not perfect) guy. Most often they (and men too) settle for the best available mate when they're ready to marry. No one gets "the one." You might get a 0.6 or 0.7 but never a 1.0.
Personally I believe there are many “1’s”. It’s all about chemistry. One girl can really click with you one way, and another girl can really click with you another way, and you can love them both. I know I’ve had this

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I believe there are many “1’s”. It’s all about chemistry. One girl can really click with you one way, and another girl can really click with you another way, and you can love them both. I know I’ve had this
Maybe we see it differently. A "1.0" is a 'perfect' fit which just doesn't exist in anything. This is the fallacy women and many men have, the Disney Phenomenon, that your parter needs to be perfect or they're no good. Gen Z and Y are famous for this.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe we see it differently. A "1.0" is a 'perfect' fit which just doesn't exist in anything. This is the fallacy women and many men have, the Disney Phenomenon, that your parter needs to be perfect or they're no good. Gen Z and Y are famous for this.
I agree that no one is perfect but I look at it like this:

When I’m craving pizza I can find the pizza that is perfect for that craving. And when I’m craving a hamburger I can find the perfect burger for that craving. Both are “1’s” in their respective moments in time