Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls with really beta boyfriends

Reaction score
I think most women are dating men that most guys on here would consider beta, but I ran into this girl that had a bf and this guy was your typical nerdy-looking indian guy and he couldn't even iron his clothes. She even told the group that he is shy and that she was going to try and force him to be social. The girl is extremely extroverted and was complaining about how she leads so many men on and has to tell them that she has a bf. What is the rationale behind this?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think creating a scenario where she is getting a negavtive emotion spike/chemical release by the frustration of having to tell guys she's taken. While at the same time getting a positive emotional spike/chemical release of the attention from them. I guess kind of like doing a speed ball of emotions.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is available for the right guy(s). she is leading, and she knows it but perhaps doesn't know why. would be an interesting story of how they got together.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most women are dating men that most guys on here would consider beta, but I ran into this girl that had a bf and this guy was your typical nerdy-looking indian guy and he couldn't even iron his clothes.
How rich is he? It's difficult for an Indian or Indian-American to date outside their race. I have an Indian-American engineer friend. I use the term friend loosely because he's more of friends with people in the larger social group than me.

Many years before the pandemic, he was known for going to bars in the yuppie part of my city and hitting on white women. These white women had zero interest in him. He had no game. If sober, he was a beta nice guy who offered nothing. If drunk, he was a personal space invading creepster. He bought a car from a luxury brand and it still didn't get him vagina.

She even told the group that he is shy and that she was going to try and force him to be social. The girl is extremely extroverted and was complaining about how she leads so many men on and has to tell them that she has a bf. What is the rationale behind this?
Why is she with that guy then? Is she only average looking? If average looking, maybe she's a pump and dump candidate for alpha males.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women may prefer a "safe" guy who won't cheat over sharing a high-value man with other women. Plus, soyboy types are a lot easier to control, and they will boost their ego more.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women may prefer a "safe" guy who won't cheat over sharing a high-value man with other women. Plus, soyboy types are a lot easier to control, and they will boost their ego more.
I think this is right. I have seen a lot more beta guys with really hot girls in recent years.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is right. I have seen a lot more beta guys with really hot girls in recent years.
I have not seen this.

Who are these women? I'd figure they'd be the "over-the-hill" 30 or 35+ types.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not seen this.
Maybe it’s a Canadian thing but they are everywhere. My cousin also has one and she’s a skinny girl. The guy is skinny, short, glasses. They been together for a few years

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it’s a Canadian thing but they are everywhere. My cousin also has one and she’s a skinny girl. The guy is skinny, short, glasses. They been together for a few years
Canada is interesting. Toronto is a part of Canada and it is routinely called the worst mating environment in North America. Vancouver is basically Seattle Junior. Seattle is known as a messed up mating environment in the United States.

She sounds masculine, or at least radiates masculine energy.

there you go. Sexual polarity.
Sexual polarity is a good point. More women are radiating masculine energy.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP many western women are corrupted by fake power & fake online validation.

can you imagine being the most mediocre, poorly behaved man, but 300, okay looking women will die for you?

and ontop of this you can get the local Dwayne Johnson to bang you at the drop of a DM. However dating him would remove you from being the Director, Composer, and main actor of your movie.

This is why women are so drunk & depressed, they are dating their dinner, in return for Narcissistic/Solipsism supply

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this quite a lot in my area as well. My initial suspicion was that these women go for these men for the same reason you mentioned, it gives them a sense of power and control in a relationship. I remember seeing a study a few years back about women being more comfortable to be in a relationship with men that they saw as less attractive than themselves. They didn't specifically ask these women why they felt this way but it was interesting to see.

I can think of a handful of "player" men in my area that use and discard women fairly readily. It takes a certain female personality to fall for that and I personally have the feeling that women who have been through this eventually figure out what is goin on. Their response is to go for men they see as weaker and more easily controllable so that they can avoid being pumped and dumped. It's an interesting dynamic because a lot of these player men from what I have seen aren't even high value. Many of them aren't even good looking, I know of some who literally have no money, don't have jobs, etc. but their personality is very fake and I feel that some women fall for this thinking they are actually very high tier men lol.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canada is interesting. Toronto is a part of Canada and it is routinely called the worst mating environment in North America. Vancouver is basically Seattle Junior. Seattle is known as a messed up mating environment in the United States.
I had so much sex when I was living in Vancouver

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of the times the woman met these guys through social circle, they prefer a familiar face over a higher value stranger.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known a couple like this before. The guy had as much spine as a wet noodle. He proposed to her by asking her if she wanted to be on his insurance. Needless to say, she dumped him after a few months.

There is no way that you can make an introverted person into an extrovert, that is set in concrete. Any relationship that has that for a base is doomed to fail.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the times the woman met these guys through social circle, they prefer a familiar face over a higher value stranger.
Yes, that's how it happens. That's the only way it can happen.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women need emotional validation and nurturing to remain in a relationship, otherwise it adds no value to her life. They need to feel that the connection is safe and secure. They will trade raw sexual attraction for the emotional safety and comfort of a compliant man who will validate her and won’t stray.

We expound at length here about “women prefer to share an alpha than be with a committed beta” and “women will drop her boyfriend and take the first opportunity with Chad” and while that’s certainly true for some women, it’s red pill bullsh!t when stated as a generality. Women leave alphas for the nurturing comfort of a beta all the time.

I can assume with relative safety that there is no sex when she’s on her period in this relationship.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women need emotional validation and nurturing to remain in a relationship, otherwise it adds no value to her life. They need to feel that the connection is safe and secure. They will trade raw sexual attraction for the emotional safety and comfort of a compliant man who will validate her and won’t stray.

We expound at length here about “women prefer to share an alpha than be with a committed beta” and “women will drop her boyfriend and take the first opportunity with Chad” and while that’s certainly true for some women, it’s red pill bullsh!t when stated as a generality. Women leave alphas for the nurturing comfort of a beta all the time.

I can assume with relative safety that there is no sex when she’s on her period in this relationship.
This is funny that you brought this up. I've been with women where I ****ed them, and they were on their periods. I do not like this at all, but I looked into why this was the case. At first I thought it was just women using me as a last resort for sex, but I found out that women tend to be highly sexual during their PMS moments, and some of them aren't even aware they are on their period until they are ****ed. This also is an embarrassing moment for the woman, too.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Many women with issues will cling to men that offer them little to no emotional intimacy, etc. I can think of many examples of this, but the dynamic that I see is that the man is really just in it for sex and to not be single and really isn't all that interested in her as a person. These women, with whatever issues they have, behave clingy towards these men and desperately pursue getting any form of validation or emotional acceptance from them. This is where the "bad boy"/player type can be applied.

I can cite a specific example of a man in his mid-late 20s that I personally know that is like this and he attracts these types of women. His behavior is relatively the same across the board when it comes to his interactions with women. His game is based around meeting a lot of women and very few of them ever stay around for very long, which implies that they pick up on how he operates and quickly next him. Women like this are showing more well adjusted emotional responses to someone like this. However, there have also been several women that pursued this man and craved any form of validation from him. He was emotionally unavailable but because of their issues they feel that they need to chase after him, whereas with a more normal man who perhaps is available to them they don't see it as a challenge. The phrase "he is just too nice" comes to mind when women see a guy that is actually interested in them as being "boring".

Reaction score
How rich is he? It's difficult for an Indian or Indian-American to date outside their race. I have an Indian-American engineer friend. I use the term friend loosely because he's more of friends with people in the larger social group than me.

Many years before the pandemic, he was known for going to bars in the yuppie part of my city and hitting on white women. These white women had zero interest in him. He had no game. If sober, he was a beta nice guy who offered nothing. If drunk, he was a personal space invading creepster. He bought a car from a luxury brand and it still didn't get him vagina.

Why is she with that guy then? Is she only average looking? If average looking, maybe she's a pump and dump candidate for alpha males.
she was an average Indian girl lol

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is funny that you brought this up. I've been with women where I ****ed them, and they were on their periods. I do not like this at all, but I looked into why this was the case. At first I thought it was just women using me as a last resort for sex, but I found out that women tend to be highly sexual during their PMS moments, and some of them aren't even aware they are on their period until they are ****ed. This also is an embarrassing moment for the woman, too.
the contractions from her orgasm can start the flow early if it was to be in the next day or two. one or two day before normal flow time she might be horny due to high test vs other. also, a lower chance of conception if she is thinking about that.