"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Girls With Guy Friends Only: Watch Out!

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
I don't deal with this issue very often but ran into it again very recently. My guess is girls are becoming more power hungry and feel less of a sense of responsibility to anyone so unhinged behavior is more common.

This is a reminder for anyone who encounters this: be extremely careful around women who only have male friends. She will inevitably play the guys against one another. She is probably so used to doing this, it seems completely normal to do so.

I fell into this trap just recently and got out of it ok. As she wanted, and as I could have predicted, there was some very weird conflict between us males on a group outing recently.

I thought it might be my fault. Then I thought it might be the other guys' fault. No, the girl was the driver here. At the first opportunity she engineered a social date with herself and three guys and actually made the date happen immediately. She is clearly experienced with this and done this many times before.

What she does is she brings many guys into her orbit and then disposes of them one by one and brings in more as time goes on in an infinite cycle. It's likely she keeps the orbiters around even when she's in a relationship.

I just saw her again earlier this evening as I dropped by briefly at a happy hour to say hi to a few people. I only had one drink and was out of there. We chatted briefly but met a few new people for the most part. The entire time she only talked to guys. I've heard her badmouth her exes hardcore as well.

The thing is, she is very low self esteem. She constantly fishes for compliments asking me if I think she's pretty, how does she look in her new outfit, does her hair look ok, etc.

A couple of other things: she encourages excess drinking, and she indulges heavily too.

And she also encourages talk and gossip about hot button topics guaranteed to rile people up. This girl is one shady character. Not a good person.

Here are some fine articles to brush up on:

http://www.tom-talks.org/blog/2015/9/21/the-insecurity-of-girls-with-only-guy-friends

https://thoughtcatalog.com/becca-ma...talk-to-guys-theyre-not-really-interested-in/
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
A brief indication of how she gets away with her behavior? So what about the guy she totally humiliated and degraded in public? He was at the happy hour.

He was completely relaxed and talked to her as if nothing happened! I knew he would, but to see him completely humiliated and act as if nothing happened shows just how much power we've given up. We have absolutely no standards whatsoever for ourselves as men.
 
Top