"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Girls With Guy Friends Only: Watch Out!

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
I don't deal with this issue very often but ran into it again very recently. My guess is girls are becoming more power hungry and feel less of a sense of responsibility to anyone so unhinged behavior is more common.

This is a reminder for anyone who encounters this: be extremely careful around women who only have male friends. She will inevitably play the guys against one another. She is probably so used to doing this, it seems completely normal to do so.

I fell into this trap just recently and got out of it ok. As she wanted, and as I could have predicted, there was some very weird conflict between us males on a group outing recently.

I thought it might be my fault. Then I thought it might be the other guys' fault. No, the girl was the driver here. At the first opportunity she engineered a social date with herself and three guys and actually made the date happen immediately. She is clearly experienced with this and done this many times before.

What she does is she brings many guys into her orbit and then disposes of them one by one and brings in more as time goes on in an infinite cycle. It's likely she keeps the orbiters around even when she's in a relationship.

I just saw her again earlier this evening as I dropped by briefly at a happy hour to say hi to a few people. I only had one drink and was out of there. We chatted briefly but met a few new people for the most part. The entire time she only talked to guys. I've heard her badmouth her exes hardcore as well.

The thing is, she is very low self esteem. She constantly fishes for compliments asking me if I think she's pretty, how does she look in her new outfit, does her hair look ok, etc.

A couple of other things: she encourages excess drinking, and she indulges heavily too.

And she also encourages talk and gossip about hot button topics guaranteed to rile people up. This girl is one shady character. Not a good person.

Here are some fine articles to brush up on:

http://www.tom-talks.org/blog/2015/9/21/the-insecurity-of-girls-with-only-guy-friends

https://thoughtcatalog.com/becca-ma...talk-to-guys-theyre-not-really-interested-in/
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
A brief indication of how she gets away with her behavior? So what about the guy she totally humiliated and degraded in public? He was at the happy hour.

He was completely relaxed and talked to her as if nothing happened! I knew he would, but to see him completely humiliated and act as if nothing happened shows just how much power we've given up. We have absolutely no standards whatsoever for ourselves as men.
 
Top