"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Girls with boyfriends.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Now before going any further I just want to let you guys know that I don't screw around with girls that already have boyfriends. They're always the ones coming to me but when it comes to asking them out most would just flake out on me. I'm confused. If they already have a boyfriend why show interest in someone else? I mean.... Whats the whole purpose of a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship if the majority of ppl I know (male or female) cheat on one another?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
They're just trying to get free drinks out of you and boost their self esteem.

Don't try to meet up with them another time, take them out the back of the club and fvck them in the alley like they deserve!
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
They flake out because they only want the thrill of the moment, the chase if you will. If they see that it will lead to more than that, they'll back off and 'flake' on ya. They love their man (or boy in most cases) but look for a thrill in other ways.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
When you have a girlfriend, if you could and if you knew no one would ever know, wouldnt you screw other women? They are just as sexual beings as us.

Beside, they desire what they dont have.

And also, they dont leave a boyfriend before securing a better catch. Even if its not that case, they like to have prospects around.
 

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
Most people want what they can't have.
Most people would do something considered wrong if they figured they dont' get caught.

most people never believe they'll get caught, male or female.

Most peole do get caught, they just think they are too smart for it. More like their too stupid to realize not everybody is an idiot, male and female.

Most people, no matter how old, male or female, like to feel attractive and wanted.

Sometimes things go too far, sometimes they dont.

A 40 year old man who is wanted by a 25 year old girl gives the guy an ego boost.

A 40 year old women wanted by some 25 year old man gets her more excited then ever.

SOme relationships become stagnant and boring.

As they say, There is somebody bored with banging Pam Anderson and Carmen Electra.

There is somebody bored with dating Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp.

Thats how the world is, especially now adays. We are always looking for something else. The sad thing is, many times, that somethign else is worse then what we already had.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
When you have a girlfriend, if you could and if you knew no one would ever know, wouldnt you screw other women? They are just as sexual beings as us.

.... If they were to cheat and screw some other guy(s) it would just make them a wh0re regardless of wether someone found out or not. If I was to find out a girl did that to me she would never hear from me ever again. I have a hard time having respect for wh0res. As far as me screwing other women... I wouldn't cheat. I'm just not the type of person.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Trance

Beside, they desire what they dont have.
This makes sense. I once read somewhere....

'women want two things. Things they can't have, and things that don't belong to them'.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Originally posted by Adrian
When you have a girlfriend, if you could and if you knew no one would ever know, wouldnt you screw other women? They are just as sexual beings as us.

.... If they were to cheat and screw some other guy(s) it would just make them a wh0re regardless of wether someone found out or not. If I was to find out a girl did that to me she would never hear from me ever again. I have a hard time having respect for wh0res. As far as me screwing other women... I wouldn't cheat. I'm just not the type of person.
Sorry but i dont believe any guy would resist a hot girl insinuating all over him, wanting to go to his place/bedroom and have a pleasure night.
You could resist once, twice, but i dont believe much longer.
 

Elfynne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Adrian
[B... If they were to cheat and screw some other guy(s) it would just make them a wh0re regardless of wether someone found out or not. If I was to find out a girl did that to me she would never hear from me ever again. I have a hard time having respect for wh0res. As far as me screwing other women... I wouldn't cheat. I'm just not the type of person.
I'm glad you feel this way, Adrian. I think if a person cheats on a significant other, they are only revealing that they are not ready for a serious relationship. People who still want to go and "play the field" are apparently not mature enough or they are afraid of being tied down. And sadly, there are too many hedonistic people in today's world...they keep a boyfriend or girlfriend around as a source of money and/or sex while they go around screwing other people simply because they enjoy it. They think of no one but themselves and their own pleasure without worrying about breaking the heart of someone else, and that shows a serious lack maturity in that person.
 

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by Elfynne
People who still want to go and "play the field" are apparently not mature enough or they are afraid of being tied down. And sadly, there are too many hedonistic people in today's world...
Or maybe it's the fact that a man who "plays the field" is busy building his career, chasing his passions, and living his life on his terms to want to settle down just yet. A "good" man usually goes through quite a bit of women throughout his lifetime before he finds one that meets all of the requirements he thinks his significant other should possess.

thecraftylefty
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top