Hey guys, I really wouldn't mind your help on this one.
See, there's a girl I worked with a few months last year, well, she seemed attracted to me and all, but she had a boyfriend. Well even so, she sent me some signals, but at the same time she was into her bf (in an obsessive-girly kinda way), so I thought I'd be better off getting out of the picture, since i was starting to get feelings for her.
Well it worked, and I've had a lot of success picking up other women since.
BTW, this guy cheated on her twice, and she knows it. He begged and she took him back.
Anyway, this week she sent me an email saying how she misses me, how she likes me and all that BS. We've never been friends, mind you, just a brief convo here and there (well, some of the times it was about her relationship).
well, i sent her an email back and i said well lets get in touch and we met at the beach yesterday.
i admit i probably screwed up a bit. i started too slow, and at a point i was almost giving up on hitting on her, up to the point she said things like:
- "well im sad because i'm still seeing him, but i dont know how its gonna end"
- "for example, if you and i started seeing each other today, well it would be really good in the beginning, but after one month..."
and things like that. i didn't expect it, and i replied with things like "well you shouldn't think that just because one relationship didn't work, others won't" and general BS like that to try and get a kiss. I almost got it, but it was getting late and I had to go rehearse, so there was no time left.
Well, I'm thinking I could've done so much better, I feel like she's giving me a lot of signs, and I didn't use them very well. I don't mind being used for revenge purposes, and I have a feeling that she wants to go from him to me, and she's testing me to see if I'm the right candidate. I suppose I'm failing these tests so far.
She's probably seeing this guy this weekend, and I'm thinking on calling her on tuesday, and ask her out to do something and get what I want. That is, if I still have time left.
Any opinions, suggestions on this one? I don't like this feeling I'm starting to get (ONE-ITIS).
See, there's a girl I worked with a few months last year, well, she seemed attracted to me and all, but she had a boyfriend. Well even so, she sent me some signals, but at the same time she was into her bf (in an obsessive-girly kinda way), so I thought I'd be better off getting out of the picture, since i was starting to get feelings for her.
Well it worked, and I've had a lot of success picking up other women since.
BTW, this guy cheated on her twice, and she knows it. He begged and she took him back.
Anyway, this week she sent me an email saying how she misses me, how she likes me and all that BS. We've never been friends, mind you, just a brief convo here and there (well, some of the times it was about her relationship).
well, i sent her an email back and i said well lets get in touch and we met at the beach yesterday.
i admit i probably screwed up a bit. i started too slow, and at a point i was almost giving up on hitting on her, up to the point she said things like:
- "well im sad because i'm still seeing him, but i dont know how its gonna end"
- "for example, if you and i started seeing each other today, well it would be really good in the beginning, but after one month..."
and things like that. i didn't expect it, and i replied with things like "well you shouldn't think that just because one relationship didn't work, others won't" and general BS like that to try and get a kiss. I almost got it, but it was getting late and I had to go rehearse, so there was no time left.
Well, I'm thinking I could've done so much better, I feel like she's giving me a lot of signs, and I didn't use them very well. I don't mind being used for revenge purposes, and I have a feeling that she wants to go from him to me, and she's testing me to see if I'm the right candidate. I suppose I'm failing these tests so far.
She's probably seeing this guy this weekend, and I'm thinking on calling her on tuesday, and ask her out to do something and get what I want. That is, if I still have time left.
Any opinions, suggestions on this one? I don't like this feeling I'm starting to get (ONE-ITIS).