Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls with bfs

DanishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I have gotten numbers from a couple of girls that tells me they have boyfriends. What is the best way to play it then? Just ignoring it and doing what I normally would do?

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, this is a simple one.

Go meet some girls who don't have boyfriends.

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Read above post

or

2. Ignore it and do what you normally do.

If you take option 2, a few scenarios could occur:

-she could ljbf you

-you realize that she is just using you for attention

-you actually score with this chick...which will lead to other possible outcomes which I won't list here.

Ask yourself, is she worth it?

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Triple X
Ah, this is a simple one.

Go meet some girls who don't have boyfriends.
:crackup:

Boy oh boy... why do some folks make things so hard themselves?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who don't have boyfriends? All HB7.5+ are taken most of the time.
Funny, at least half hot women I know are still single.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean honestly, has ANYONE here read ANY of the DJ bible?

Have ANY of you have ANY real life Experience?

The answers to your questions have been posted time and time again. I hate to get aggitated, but it's getting old and getting old quick.

Look, it's a BOYFRIEND.

BOYFRIEND.

Not Husband.

Not Fiancee'

BOY-FRIEND

If you can pull her from her BOYFRIEND, more power to you..

lol, advoding a girl that has a BOYFRIEND, no matter how serious in my opinion at least, is down right Dumb, that's crap I would expect to find on Laguna Beach, not here

Now, if she choose not to date me or to hook up with me because of him, more power to her AND him.. he has done a good job of keeping his girl interested in their relationship..

But it's not YOUR job to give a damn about their relationship. That's what FRIENDS do

Two very quick stories... both last year. I met this girl, actually went to school with her in high school and was cute then, was a 9 now. Got her number from her, and seemed interested, even wanted to come and "catch up" with me after work at my house, but couldn't close the deal. She told me she didn't think her BF would think it's a good idea.

I wished her the best and told Her I would catch up with her at our class reunion

Another story, same place actually, I met a girl, who was also a bartender, a couple of years older than me, that flirted with me like crazy. Turns out she was married... had been married for 5 years. But she was flirting with me so bad that all of the other waitiresses called me her secret BF.

So I invited her back to my apartment one night, and she came, and i closed the deal.

did i feel bad? Not at all. Why? If he was doing his job right, his WIFE wouldn't be throwing the pvssy at me, literarly begging me to take it.

I mean, you have the moral issue of banging a married woman, but that's up to every man. I for one dont' think of it as in issue, espically these days.

I mean, what is a BF/GF anyway but a title in reality? There are some girls who are with a guy, just to be with him. A girl will tell you she has a BF, and very well may have one, but she may be telling you that just to tell you that she is wanted by other men and concered attratcive enough to date, the same way we flaunt around social proof at clubs, to let other girls know we are desired by women.

By automatically putting the girl in the no touch zone because she has a BF, of any kind, you loose

mattathensga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen Backbreaker... I'm in a situation right now with a "involved" girl.... first, ask yourself What the Hell do you care? secondly, IF She was happily involved she wouldn't have interest in you... two key pieces of advice I can give, and these are universal...
No matter how hot a woman is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her $hit.
and...
every girl has been someones boyfriend at some point in her life... does it matter to you if you meet a girl who's recently broken up w her BF, and she's still in love with him??
It shouldn't. its your job to show her what you're worth, and its her job to make that decision. its not your fault if she cheats on her boyfriend, and you can attempt to rationalize HIm not taking care of her, but if anyone is to blame its her, for not being honest with herself about her situation. I just came out of a relationship where MY FIANCE cheated on me, right after I proposed... the only way I found out is B/c she got preagnant by this guy.... And now I'm basically that guy... At first I was pissed as hell at him, but eventually I realized it was bc SHE was a biotch, and a liar... I couldn't be mad at him for doing what he did, it wasn't his fault SHE didn't respect her and my relationship... SO I've been on both sides of this coin, within a year...
Look, if you want it, go for it, its up to her whether or not she has a BF at the time shes with you...

mattathensga

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, Jesus, I just read what I posted... I"VE woken up... I just posted about this a week or so ago, my first post, with the same dilemma... its crazy how fast I've accepted my fate... I guess I'm becoming a DJ!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's funny when you first get here, and you start learning, and then it hits you about all of the crap you did that was AFC/stupid before you knew better.. I was ashamed of myslef

Cocky-Blond-Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to act like I'm some sort of player, but truth be told, almost EVERY girl I've been with had a BF when we first met, or while we were going at it. Some were even married....

The beauty of this is that if they do have a b/f and you don't hook up...well...sh!t...you can't really hate on her for being honorable to her man or w/e.

But if you do hook up, well for the most part you just got ur self a chick on the side...potentially becoming fvck buddies, or something more. Even if nothing happened further...at least you got some action eh?

Tell em what they wanna hear and then go at it like rabbits :)

No harm, no foul. (I think...) After all...its just some d!ck crazed chick who can't say no. Is that your fault?

NO.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
lol, advoding a girl that has a BOYFRIEND, no matter how serious in my opinion at least, is down right Dumb, that's crap I would expect to find on Laguna Beach, not here
You sir lack self respect... you are typing because you just love to see yourself type...

Answer this... if someone desperately wants a car and he doesn't have a car... should he steal your car?