“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girls with BFs

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
GAWDDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like all the chicks I meet or met have f*cking boyfriends, and a lot of those dudes are my friends and like I wanna f*ck those girls and try them DJin on em and sh*t, but I don't wanna f*ck my friends over. Ya know "broes before hoes"

I'm gonna keep searching for the single girls, but what should I do with the girls that aren't? Keep their IL up, or forget em?

There's been some debate on this issue on the site and I'm unclear on whether to f*ck em or respect the relationship...some say go for it, some say keep your distance..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
I say keep the IL up and keep searching for those single chicks. I have to believe in "bro's before hoe's" cuase girls come and go, but your dudes are always there for you. Or at least they should be. But just keep a minor personal interest in these girls. Besides, most relationships don't really last that long at this level of the game anyway! Hang in there.
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
I know EXACTLY what you're saying, man. It's frustrating, isn't it? I mean, there are a few single girls I meet that are mildly attractive or even smoking hot, but the only ones I actually want (smart, fun, able to have a conversation about something other than school gossip) have boyfriends.

I suppose it might just be the "you only want what you can't have" thing working. But I'm about ready to just give up and start over in college. The only thing I, personally, feel I can do at this point is keep improving myself physically and mentally and once school's out, go on a cruise or something and **** around. LoL
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
It's even worse in college. Every tenth girl is maybe single?
 
Top