"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Girls Who Work In Bars?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,510
Reaction score
5,686
Hot women who work in bars, clubs, and other tips-based service industry jobs are spoiled goods for reasons that have nothing to do with promiscuity.

1) Women who work these types of jobs are bombarded with male attention. And attention to a woman is like water to a plant: useful and even necessary in moderation, but excessive amounts will result in rot.

2) In order to succeed, they must excel at being fake. Pretending to be nice - in order to get as much money out of you as possible - is their most critical skill. Let that sink in for a second.

3) Related to #2: they start seeing men as nothing more than walking wallets, to be taken advantage of for personal gain. They also start seeing themselves as sex objets and become very insecure. They start thinking (whether rightly or wrongly) that they have nothing to offer beyond their looks. Needless to say, that leads to various psychological problems.
 

thelad

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
54
Pretending to be nice - in order to get as much money out of you as possible
they also in time become ignorant or self absorbed which means their own rationale isn't working out for them. but they have no choice but stay in the job cos they need the money. ive seen this over and over again.. they go into the job to hoover all the attention. they talk to you because of their barrier(the job) its a power thing I think. its nuts I didn't see this for years. but if your pretty confident and they know u have the measure of them...beware. lol they can be funny and be social proof for you as well as long ur not looking a lay out of them
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I never had the chance to try it yet
How does a man bring the subject to a women

Oppss wrong hole?
You have to plant the seed. When you see her just say something like..”damn sexy woman, your ass looks good enough to fukk.” and grab her up and kiss her before she can respond.
Let it go. It will come back.

I just figured most women are at least willing to give it a shot. But some have experienced men hurting them because those men are stupid and don’t know that it should never, ever hurt. The guy is an idiot.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
I never had the chance to try it yet
How does a man bring the subject to a women

Oppss wrong hole?
Here’s another point in this @lamath. I remember once thinking that I wanted more BJs. So I put my mind on that. Rather quickly a woman would suddenly want to suck me off. In nearly every case since...I get a BJ right off the bat. I don’t ask or contrive anything. First real outing or otherwise. It doesn’t matter.

So taking this principle, move it over to anal. When I also included that as a desire, boom. Starting getting anal all the time. Three women in a row.

I had one when I was working in Washington state, right after our fist “date” , hiked about five miles, she pulled me out and went to town when we got back to my truck.
Then she said “I like it up the a$$.” And laid across my lap with that a$$ up for me to “Admire”. Lol
She worked at a Starbucks coffee house and cute as a button. I never would have thought she was that way. See, they will give you what you want and never think otherwise. It’s kind of a magic thing.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
What's the racial breakdown? 50/50 latina/white? Maybe with a sprinkling of blacks and asians? That's what it sounds like. It's a pity if the hispanic population took over so rapidly.
I live in Tucson, where the University of Arizona is, and I believe that the hispanic population here is slightly in the majority, like 55%. The rest is almost all white, as there are very few blacks or Asians. However, different parts of the area may be more or less either hispanic or white. The wealthier parts are more predominately white and poorer sections hispanic.

Not to generalize, but the Hispanic population here, which is almost all Mexican, are either VERY poor or living a very comfortable/nice life. Some seriously fine women, many of which love white men, but you need to be careful with who you get involved with.
 
Top