R
Ranger
Guest
I haven’t found it to be race related. LolAt least latina women take it in the culo.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I haven’t found it to be race related. LolAt least latina women take it in the culo.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I never had the chance to try it yetI haven’t found it to be race related. Lol
they also in time become ignorant or self absorbed which means their own rationale isn't working out for them. but they have no choice but stay in the job cos they need the money. ive seen this over and over again.. they go into the job to hoover all the attention. they talk to you because of their barrier(the job) its a power thing I think. its nuts I didn't see this for years. but if your pretty confident and they know u have the measure of them...beware. lol they can be funny and be social proof for you as well as long ur not looking a lay out of themPretending to be nice - in order to get as much money out of you as possible
You have to plant the seed. When you see her just say something like..”damn sexy woman, your ass looks good enough to fukk.” and grab her up and kiss her before she can respond.I never had the chance to try it yet
How does a man bring the subject to a women
Oppss wrong hole?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Here’s another point in this @lamath. I remember once thinking that I wanted more BJs. So I put my mind on that. Rather quickly a woman would suddenly want to suck me off. In nearly every case since...I get a BJ right off the bat. I don’t ask or contrive anything. First real outing or otherwise. It doesn’t matter.I never had the chance to try it yet
How does a man bring the subject to a women
Oppss wrong hole?
I live in Tucson, where the University of Arizona is, and I believe that the hispanic population here is slightly in the majority, like 55%. The rest is almost all white, as there are very few blacks or Asians. However, different parts of the area may be more or less either hispanic or white. The wealthier parts are more predominately white and poorer sections hispanic.What's the racial breakdown? 50/50 latina/white? Maybe with a sprinkling of blacks and asians? That's what it sounds like. It's a pity if the hispanic population took over so rapidly.