Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who won't even look at you

TheProspect

Reaction score
You started a thread about a girl who has showed no interest in you.

I don't get the need for everyone to begin an in-depth analysis about what her response means or how she's interested or how to game her... maybe she's simply not interested?

Personally, I would move on and focus more on girls who reciprocate a positive vibe rather than girls that confuse you.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't get the need for everyone to begin an in-depth analysis about what her response means or how she's interested or how to game her... maybe she's simply not interested?

Personally, I would move on and focus more on girls who reciprocate a positive vibe rather than girls that confuse you.
Tell us, how should one go about in dealing with a woman who can see through you?

TheProspect

Reaction score
Tell us, how should one go about in dealing with a woman who can see through you?
Depends what your intentions are.

If your intention is to get laid, it depends on her initial interest level, and interest level after interacting with her. If she's already interested she won't care if she knows you want to fvck her, the feelings mutual.

If she's no fun to talk to and still appears not to be interested, in addition to knowing you're behaving in a way just to get sex, why waste your time?

Personally, if I'm not enjoying the process, I'm wasting my time. Some people maybe like gaming a girl who's a "challenge", go ahead, to each their own. Obviously, sometimes it may hard to distinquish who's a challenge and who's simply not interested. That's why you have to make your own decision if it's worth your time to find out. Your time, however, could probably be used more efficiently if you avoided pondering whether a girl likes you or not.

But it shouldn't be surprising that not every girl is interested in sleeping with you.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
In the case of O.P he might as well run with it. He tried to impress the chick with his shirt off and she knew what was up. As long as he keeps it cool. Doesn't try to bs like he was only being friendly to "everybody" and winds up talking to her again he just says yes I was hitting on you. I found you attractive. Either she respects that he isn't going to back peddle and decides to go for it with him or she decides she's not interested period.

Don't ever try to do one thing. Get busted. Play coy and dumb about it. Own up to it and run with it. They're either going to like the fact you didn't try to punk out when called out and go for it with you or just decide they still don't like you.

Sitting there saying to everyone "I din do nuffin!" when people aren't retarded only makes you look weak on the inside and a complete bs artist thinking people are dumb. might as well roll with it with this chick and tell her yes I was hitting on you with a smile.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the great pauly shore once said "either she's into it or she isnt", there could be any number of reasons behind her acting wierd, the bottom line is that it wasnt a real positive experience and she chose not to show interest so just act accordingly and move on to the next one, dont waste another moment of your life or another ounce of energy wondering if someone likes you or not

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid eye contact with people who avoid eye contact with me. But, the ironic part about all of this is that right before I click on your post, I was reading about super stars who tell their working staff (maids, butlers, etc) not to to talk to them or look them in the eye. You'd be very surprized I've met several from Prince, to Larry Hagman, Troy Aikman, and a few more with the excepton of Mark Cuban who was very friendly and smiled alot. They all pretty much avoided eye contact..

Now my first question to you is why do you think they do this? Does this convey intrest or the opposite? Are they conveying that they are superior to their working staff? Would Tom Cruise avoid eye contact with Brad Pitt? Better yet would Jennifer Lawrence avoid eye contact with Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, The Rock or any other variant?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't.

if she immediately knows you're going to try to game her and isn't receptive that's done you move on. nothing you can do about that.

a snake oil salesman can't sell you snake oil if you know they're selling snake oil

How does this square with the idea that "women love confidence", however? Wouldn't a confident male think the exact same thing?
it's about how the woman spins it.

AKA, a woman who doesn't like you will think you're an overconfident douche if you show any amount of confidence

and a woman who likes you willl think the opposite. it's all about if she's digging your game.

and yes, a chicken and egg discussion could be started here about whether she doesn't like you because she sees you as being too confident or whether she sees you as being too confident because she doesn't like you, you'd probably never figure that one out anyway.

i wouldn't suggest a woman who thinks that you should be less confident though lol, that may be a sign she wants a beta to control or something.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****iness. This goes back to the idea of ****y and funny though. Like a guy can be a bit overly confident but has to joke about it so that you know he isn't taking himself too seriously. I believe women think THAT is attractive. But straight up arrogance is not.
Wait a second, why is the synonym of rooster blocked on here? You can say ass and faggot, but ćock is banned? No wonder why I can't find those threads anymore. God dammit Allen, you gotta be kidding me :down::down::down:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
However, some women have this weird attitude about serving people they don't like and they should be fired.
And God forbid you run into a black woman at work who decides she doesn't like you. Get ready for her Academy Award winning rendition of Roots.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
LOL no it doesn't.

A woman who ignores you doesn't love you.
Take it from a man who (laughs out loud). When my girl recently started typing (laugh out loud) I honestly wondered if she had started hanging out with gay men. It's men copying 16 year old women is what it is.

One of the top signs a woman is interested is when she ignores a man. Why does she do this? Because she has learned that she likes men who ignore her.

I bet Blue Alpha walks right up to women and says "You're really hot" and extends his hand and says "My name is Blue Alpha. I call myself Alpha and I'm not white".

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this goes to show that the "confidence is attractive" idea is exaggerated.
Be confident with who you are and don't let somebody else's opinion Affect you.
Exactly right. Though I wouldn't say the attraction of confidence is exaggerated. It's safe to say hardly any (if any) women are attracted to a lack of confidence. Rather confidence can be portrayed in so many different ways, intentionally or unintentionally.

There are three attractive women at a party:

GIRL A is attracted to the flamboyant, c0cksure player, who bounces around and (at least outwardly) appears to be the life and soul of the party.
GIRL B is attracted to the more reserved but friendly guy who will spend most of the evening milling around, holding extended conversations with a few people.
GIRL C is attracted to the (apparently) brooding alpha who sits in the same sport for most of the evening, people come people go, he polite and friendly to other guests but doesn't go out of his way to make an impression or court attention.

We can say all three of these guys are confident in their own ways and even that each individual might exchange places on a given night, depending on his mood or the environment. I know I've certainly been all three of these characters at different points.

This being said, owing to my previous responses, being too flamboyant and c0cksure straight away in a room full of strangers will generally provoke mixed reactions, simply for the fact the personalities are completely unknown. In a room full of strangers, in the short term, for me observation is the most powerful tool at one's disposal.

Again, KoP was under the impression that the tried and tested 'method' was all he needed: B(ody) + C(onfidence) = A(ttraction).

The girl didn't bite because, by the very virtue of KoP finding her attractive himself, she holds some inherent value of her own and probably therefore needs to see more substance more than a couple of superficial gimmicks. She was hoping for the full package, maybe something of a mix of the three guys described above, when all she saw was Guy A.

As an aside:

Though I am inclined to agree, the OP has described the behaviour of both him and his target. He is a young man and there's no reason why we shouldn't give hypothetical analyses as to why a woman wasn't attracted to him; or at least behaved as such.

That is essentially what the majority of the material on this site is - hypothesis.

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Except she did show interest:

I went over the the one girl and she completely avoided looking at any part of me. Instead stared off into space and introduced herself.
IOI. If she viewed him as a friend, she would've treated him more socially friendly; so that leaves two options: Either she was completely disgusted by OP--or she was trying to maintain frame in the face of overwhelming attraction in a social environment where she might be judged negatively or possibly rejected. If you know you're an attractive, socially savvy guy then you can generally assume it's the second.

He told me this girl said that I was hitting on her and that "he knew what he was doing".
IOI. If a girl talks about you to other people, she likes you. Point blank period. Even if what she says is negative--she's putting out feelers. Girls don't put feelers out on guys who don't get on her radar.

This kind of thing happens all the time. Just a variety of sh1t tests--known in old PUA lingo as a 'b1tch shield'--she's putting up some token resistance to 1.) see if it rattles your frame and 2.) putting responsibility on the man to move the situation forward.

So if a girl likes you, it looks either one of two ways: She throws more obvious IOIs your way--or might even pursue you herself. Or she makes a conscientious effort to give you nothing to work with (which in and of itself takes a lot of effort). Hotter girls are usually in the second category (more social value to lose). So many girls where I was like, "Wow, this chick hates me"--right up until the point I have her in bed.