Girls who tease/insult you?

tail_spinner

Reaction score
Virtually all women I first meet are usually initially polite during our first meeting. To start the story, I was at a sports tournament and during competition, me and several of my teammates picked on this one younger chick because she was the "weakness." Unfortunately, it was a tournament situation and we did what we had to in order to secure the win.

The team we beat were also friends of us so we took the prize money and asked the other team/friends to lunch using the prize money we had just won. Anyways, I lightly joked in front of this chick that I felt guilty for picking on her and we were gonna make up for it by paying for lunch with the prize money.

Let me say that I have never met this chick before and I had only known her for 30 minutes before we went to lunch. She is also much younger than me. Anyways, at lunch, I decided to start a friendly conversation with her and I asked her how long she had known my friends for. Lets just say she responded in a cold scarcastic way and I found it to be somewhat rude. And this was the first thing I said to her!

Therafter, she kept teasing/insulting me at almost every turn available. I let the first few go by as I hardly knew her and I don't joke in this way against people I don't know well. Thereafter, I decided to play along with it and made a few "playful cracks" back at her. Unfortunately, she kept it up and it became rather annoying.

Like I said, I've met few of these before - almost all that I meet are always polite during our first meeting. However, there are a few that I have come across that are rather vicious/hostile to you when you barely even know them and haven't really done anything against them before (unless she's pissed at me because I picked on her during the match). I'm just interested in understanding the "chick psycology" of these class of chicks and how to deal with them in the future. WTF is wrong with her and chicks of her type?

tail_spinner

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I have a similar situation and was wondering the same thing. I met this girl through mutual friends and we started flirting right off the bat, a lot of kino and she's the one who initiated it! Well the next few times we hung out she was real sarcastic and rude to me, but I can't tell if that is just her way of showing that she likes me or what. Anyone have any ideas?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either these girls are b1tches, or yeah, that's their way of showing interest.

Either way, fvck them. I'm not going to date somebody who flirts with me by putting me down constantly or making cracks about me.

c-note

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some balls and be a man! Ask her what the f*uck her problem is and let her know you don't appreciate her rude behavior. Most of the time girls will test you to see what they can get away with but will stop when you put them in their place.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
c-note hit the nail on the head.