"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Girls who tease/insult you?

tail_spinner

New Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Virtually all women I first meet are usually initially polite during our first meeting. To start the story, I was at a sports tournament and during competition, me and several of my teammates picked on this one younger chick because she was the "weakness." Unfortunately, it was a tournament situation and we did what we had to in order to secure the win.

The team we beat were also friends of us so we took the prize money and asked the other team/friends to lunch using the prize money we had just won. Anyways, I lightly joked in front of this chick that I felt guilty for picking on her and we were gonna make up for it by paying for lunch with the prize money.

Let me say that I have never met this chick before and I had only known her for 30 minutes before we went to lunch. She is also much younger than me. Anyways, at lunch, I decided to start a friendly conversation with her and I asked her how long she had known my friends for. Lets just say she responded in a cold scarcastic way and I found it to be somewhat rude. And this was the first thing I said to her!

Therafter, she kept teasing/insulting me at almost every turn available. I let the first few go by as I hardly knew her and I don't joke in this way against people I don't know well. Thereafter, I decided to play along with it and made a few "playful cracks" back at her. Unfortunately, she kept it up and it became rather annoying.

Like I said, I've met few of these before - almost all that I meet are always polite during our first meeting. However, there are a few that I have come across that are rather vicious/hostile to you when you barely even know them and haven't really done anything against them before (unless she's pissed at me because I picked on her during the match). I'm just interested in understanding the "chick psycology" of these class of chicks and how to deal with them in the future. WTF is wrong with her and chicks of her type?

tail_spinner
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Wow, I have a similar situation and was wondering the same thing. I met this girl through mutual friends and we started flirting right off the bat, a lot of kino and she's the one who initiated it! Well the next few times we hung out she was real sarcastic and rude to me, but I can't tell if that is just her way of showing that she likes me or what. Anyone have any ideas?
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Either these girls are b1tches, or yeah, that's their way of showing interest.

Either way, fvck them. I'm not going to date somebody who flirts with me by putting me down constantly or making cracks about me.
 

c-note

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Get some balls and be a man! Ask her what the f*uck her problem is and let her know you don't appreciate her rude behavior. Most of the time girls will test you to see what they can get away with but will stop when you put them in their place.
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
c-note hit the nail on the head.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top