Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls who talk about themself negatively...

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you been out with a girl and then she says some negative sh** about herself like "I've gained weight / I need to lose weight", I really don't know how to respond to it. I sometimes dissagree with them and feel akward. I think next time I'm going agree with them and also complement something I like about them. I donno though, are they trying to make me lose interest?

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a gf like this and she was relatively good looking but had self esteem issues like most girls. YOU WONT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THEM... I even tried as it was on off relationship for like a year i was a mix of afc and jerk with her.. Don't try fixing her problems they DONT CHANGE SIMPLE AS THAT..

You either deal with it and understand thats the way it is or you get going...

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women of self image issues (enforced by society, media, fashion magazines etc.) . Its part of life.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are fishing for compliments.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, you gotta consider if their fishing for compliments or not. If shes obviously hot and is always surrounded with doods trying to get at her and shes goes and busts some sh!t like that, then yes, id say shes fishing. But if she really was dealing with insecurities, i find myself wanting to compliment them w/o sounding like a desperate AFC...so yea, thats a good question. How would u respond to a chick with some real(non-fishing) self-esteem issues?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things usually don't go too well if I just disagree with them. Am I suppose to feel sorry for them? i don't get it. Recently, I just didn't respond and started talking about something else. And then one girl said she was fat, and when I started touching her later, then she threw my hand off. Most of my complements aren't strong enough, although I admit there were times I should have acted after give one. It wouldn't make sense to be ****y/funny here cause they're already talking about themselves negatively. How do you guys complement them?

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
most afc's will be like no you're not fat etc.

tell those girls to shut up in a ****y and funny way

i've done it before to some insecure girl and layed the pipe

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haven't i taught you guys anything yet?
when a woman says she has gained too much weight, or asks you if she is fat...
you put a big kiss on her and tell her she looks great and slap her ass .

compish?

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MY best replies (they fit my style, personality, and method of seduction):

Tss, SHUT UP! (said over exaggerated like someone just told you a crazy rumor)

Her:"I look SO fat today."
Me:"SHUT....UP."

Or I agree 100% with them and even take it further.
Her:" My armpits probably stink so bad right now." (when there is no reason for them to)

Me:"Whooo. Yeah they do. And your feet are pretty rank too....how about I just take you home to shower first?"

Do NOT disagree with them and do not surrender a compliment. The ony time being ****y and funny is off limits is if it's someting shes GENUINELY concerned about and cannot change. In which case she probably won't bring it up in normal conversation. (would you bring up having a small dlck?)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
Most women of self image issues (enforced by society, media, fashion magazines etc.) . Its part of life.

mularkey. weakness.

the gym isn't an exclusive club.

Teflon_Mcgee said:
Her:"I look SO fat today."
Me:"SHUT....UP."

Do you follow that up with what--ev---ERRR

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
mularkey. weakness.

the gym isn't an exclusive club.

Do you follow that up with what--ev---ERRR
Like, only like sometimes. You know, like, when they just, like, won't stop talking about, like, how big their butt is and stuff.
Then I'm like, whut---ev--eeeer gurl,