"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Girls who smoke

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
I know this may sound like a fairly obvious observation, but I feel like its been overlooked. Girls who smoke..............wouldn't they be uneligible for LTR's given the clear lack of self-esteem. IMO smoking ciggarettes is the ultimate #1 red flag nowadaze. It's like your slowly committing suicide and for what? It's because you hate yourself maybe and your existence. These are the types of things a DJ doesnt need in his world, all that negativity. Therefore if the chick indulges in bad habits such as ciggarettes she shouldnt exceed Fvck buddy status.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Come on bro, dont u think ur bein a bit dramatic? I mean sure, smoking is disgusting.. but i hardly think every smoker out there has low self esteem, or in your words..
It's because you hate yourself maybe and your existence
I personally hate smokers and i wont kiss a smoker. Ill fucc one but i wont put my mouth near hers.
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Why?

Can anybody tell me why women, the most beautiful beings on earth, insist on making themselves look ugly? I mean, there is nothing as unattractive as smoke coming out from a woman's mouth (well... actually there is. Smoke coming from a guy's mouth:D ).
Unfortunately, where I live, most women my age smoke. It's a shame: so many beautiful women that won't have the privilege of my company:cool:
Well I just needed to rant for a while because I hate it when a beautiful girl fails to pass my requirement just because she smokes.

Alexis Zorba
 

Dropt03Ranger

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Houston, Tx
i hear ya man....smoking is nasty...my ex used to smoke then she stopped then towards the end of our relationship started smoking again...said it relaxes her...i think thats bs...makes ya look dumb and smell nasty...but oh well
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Smoking ages one quick

Women who smoke in their 20's are going to look like 70 in their 40's. Once again, a complete inability to see down the road as most people in their 20's (me included at that time).

Smoking is a disgusting habit. I foolishly dated a smoker once. Her whole f'n house and car stunk like sh-t and it didn't fit me since I like to run and play tennis. And I don't care if women just smoke in clubs, that means they smoke at home. It's a loser habit.

Here's a good comparison: Go to a road run or the gym sometime and notice the women in there. Notice ALL the women in there, 20's, 30's, and 40's, and see how healthy and YOUNG they look.

Go to a few bars, notice women in their 20's, 30's, and 40's and notice how OLD they look.

Find a bar where older women hang out and take a look at what your smoker girlfriend will look like as an older smoker wife.

It ain't pretty.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
it's because you hate yourself maybe and your existence.
Thats one of the most stupid things ive ever heard.

I smoke when Im bored, or if im stressed or just have one when my mates are to be social.

I dont mind smokers at all and I think people who do are just prudes.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
I like to smoke, its one of the plearures of life. I dont care if a girl smokes or not, i actually enjoy smoking a cigar in bed with a girl after ****ing, or while drinking a beer in a bar.

Other thing, girls go together to the bathroom as a sign of friendship. Guys smoke a joint together as a sign of friendship.

I smoke for the pleasure, not actually by the social act like some ppl who only smoke when they go out.
 

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Bratislava, Slovakia
Re: Why?

Originally posted by Alexis Zorba
Can anybody tell me why women, the most beautiful beings on earth, insist on making themselves look ugly? I mean, there is nothing as unattractive as smoke coming out from a woman's mouth (well... actually there is. Smoke coming from a guy's mouth:D ).
Unfortunately, where I live, most women my age smoke. It's a shame: so many beautiful women that won't have the privilege of my company:cool:
Well I just needed to rant for a while because I hate it when a beautiful girl fails to pass my requirement just because she smokes.

Alexis Zorba
I agree with U dude! I hate girls, who smoke!
 

Zossima

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LouieVaton Don
I know this may sound like a fairly obvious observation, but I feel like its been overlooked. Girls who smoke..............wouldn't they be uneligible for LTR's given the clear lack of self-esteem. IMO smoking ciggarettes is the ultimate #1 red flag nowadaze. It's like your slowly committing suicide and for what? It's because you hate yourself maybe and your existence. These are the types of things a DJ doesnt need in his world, all that negativity. Therefore if the chick indulges in bad habits such as ciggarettes she shouldnt exceed Fvck buddy status.
This has got to be one of the stupidest posts I've ever read on this site. The #1 red flag is smoking??

Keep that in mind when you fall for some self-centred, selfish, two timing attention HO who takes you to the cleaners financially and emotionally. You'll have the satisfaction of knowing she had good lungs.
 

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Its like slow and gradual suicide. Dont tell me that being addicted to ciggarettes doesnt correlate to low self esteem. I call it the #1 red flag(I did overdo it, didn't I) because your can catch something like that earlier, maybe within the first date. Funny Zoss, real funny. I wasn't trying to imply that only females who smoke can ruin you but rather the chances are, if she doesnt care or have the presence enough to not put that type of crap in her body. What ggod is she to herself or you in anything meaningful?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
first man on mars
Man give that b*** a mint and don't let her smoke in yo ride. I aint the m*********** Surgeon General I juz wanna hitit.:D
 

dollashort

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
bankstown
smokin is sexy u fags
u guys should all eat a ****
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I'm not biased about whether a girl smokes or not as long as she can keep her mouth smelling somewhat ok, and if she shares an occasional smoke.

other than that, I'd force her to quit smoking tobacco and start smoking weed because its healthier and doesn't kill you
 

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
1
Location
MY reality
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
other than that, I'd force her to quit smoking tobacco and start smoking weed because its healthier and doesn't kill you
Hahahaha, so true. :D

It seems like a lot of chicks smoke these days, at least casually. I know more chicks that smoke than guys that do.
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
so true

Man, it seems EVERY girl who's >HB7 smokes around here. Some of it may be because it's a pretty depressed area (though with cigs about $5 a pack, it's a huge waste of money).

My cousin has a running joke; he'll start a diet program called Smoke Yourself Thin and get loads of hotties.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top