Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls who dont mention that they have a bf

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
someone explain this to me.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means their boyfriend isn't worth mentioning. Which means their boyfriend isn't in their list of top priorities. Which means she's looking for the next pimp in line, like Dr. P. usually says. =/

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
It means their boyfriend isn't worth mentioning. Which means their boyfriend isn't in their list of top priorities. Which means she's looking for the next pimp in line, like Dr. P. usually says. =/
I fialed to realize that last time...this time its on like donkey kong!

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Run Forest.. RUN...

Umm.. hate to shock you, but some women are unfaithful too.

Let me assume that it was OBVIOUS she should have mentioned her bf.. not that you were asking for directions or some silly thing where mentioning a bf isn't needed... that is, there was romantic sparks between her and you, and it was advancing.

Think about why a woman would do this? She has a guy, isn't fully content there so wants other male attention, but doesn't first break up with him and let him go. That's one insecure woman. She's not fulfilled with her current BF. She's not working that out with him, or breaking up; the right thing IMO. She can either stay with a guy where she does not feel fulfilled, or she can break up.. she's doing neither. SO, perhaps she feels she can't get a good relationship going, or she is unable to be without a boyfriend.. the latter is a turn off to me, frankly.

Anyhow, the question to you is if you want to be the third person in a BF/GF relationship. Recommend you avoid this, there's others, and regret's not something you need.

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thomas94305 said:
Run Forest.. RUN...

Let me assume that it was OBVIOUS she should have mentioned her bf.. not that you were asking for directions or some silly thing where mentioning a bf isn't needed... that is, there was romantic sparks between her and you, and it was advancing.

Think about why a woman would do this? She has a guy, isn't fully content there so wants other male attention, but doesn't first break up with him and let him go. That's one insecure woman. She's not fulfilled with her current BF. She's not working that out with him, or breaking up; the right thing IMO. She can either stay with a guy where she does not feel fulfilled, or she can break up.. she's doing neither. SO, perhaps she feels she can't get a good relationship going, or she is unable to be without a boyfriend.. the latter is a turn off to me, frankly.

Anyhow, the question to you is if you want to be the third person in a BF/GF relationship. Recommend you avoid this, there's others, and regret's not something you need.
First and foremost, I am not a huge fan of women not being straigh forward and dishonest...yeah shocker!, i know

In response to what you said though...I doubt there will be regret simply because I try to stay as emotionally detached as possible, but ...it i push forward, it oculd go several directions:
a) We hit it off,her bf finds out, gets mad, we either continue or we stop
b) I fail to close the deal, she never talks to me or we become friends

In reality of things it cant really go all taht bad for me...

opinions?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thomas94305 said:
Run Forest.. RUN...

That is where you're wrong. Think of her leaving her bf for you as...you eating a crappy fish for you're whole life and a new species appeared that is tastier and healthy. Without a doubt you're going to forget about the crappy fish and eat this new type of fish for the rest of your life until a better one comes along.

Thomas94305 said:
Think about why a woman would do this?
It all comes back to women living in the emotion of the moment. Here it is a fun, confident, cool guy who she is becoming attracted too. This girl isn't think about her bf right now unless you do or say something that associates you too her bf. She is there cracking up dieing laughing you think she is going to just blurt out her bf. No, only way i can see that happening is if she tries to blow you out from the start.

I actually have a thing (It just so happens) for always opening girls who have a bf. I remember sitting down in a girl's booth because there were no more seats and my friends are like "What if she is waiting for her bf." I swing around quickly and act like I'm her bf. This happened for only 30 seconds and just to be 100% sure that i wasn't in her bf seat I said. "Do you have a bf" she said no. Then one of my friends killed her Buying temperature and I asked again to be sure and she nods yes. Soon enough her bf came.

I also posted a thread about a chick wanting to be roommates with me...An she has a bf, but at first she tried to hide it thinking I'd stop talking to her. The first time she spoke about him she looked at me as if she got caught, because it just so happened my friend asked her if she bought something for her bf. Not once has this girl mentioned her bf ever since, if we talk about sex she doesn't say when her bf fuked her, she just says when she is having sex...

So if a girl doesn't mention her bf, she likes you to an extent. Her Buying temperature is probably up a bit. An she is going to hide the fact that she has a bf until maybe she starts sh!t testing you or if she might not speak about him at all. I still know this one girl that I never continued to talk too, who never told me she had a bf even though she rubs up my chest and always having high sexual tension. I only overheard her speaking about him to her friend in spanish.

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
That is where you're wrong. Think of her leaving her bf for you as...you eating a crappy fish for you're whole life and a new species appeared that is tastier and healthy. Without a doubt you're going to forget about the crappy fish and eat this new type of fish for the rest of your life until a better one comes along.

It all comes back to women living in the emotion of the moment. Here it is a fun, confident, cool guy who she is becoming attracted too. This girl isn't think about her bf right now unless you do or say something that associates you too her bf. She is there cracking up dieing laughing you think she is going to just blurt out her bf. No, only way i can see that happening is if she tries to blow you out from the start.

I actually have a thing (It just so happens) for always opening girls who have a bf. I remember sitting down in a girl's booth because there were no more seats and my friends are like "What if she is waiting for her bf." I swing around quickly and act like I'm her bf. This happened for only 30 seconds and just to be 100% sure that i wasn't in her bf seat I said. "Do you have a bf" she said no. Then one of my friends killed her Buying temperature and I asked again to be sure and she nods yes. Soon enough her bf came.

I also posted a thread about a chick wanting to be roommates with me...An she has a bf, but at first she tried to hide it thinking I'd stop talking to her. The first time she spoke about him she looked at me as if she got caught, because it just so happened my friend asked her if she bought something for her bf. Not once has this girl mentioned her bf ever since, if we talk about sex she doesn't say when her bf fuked her, she just says when she is having sex...

So if a girl doesn't mention her bf, she likes you to an extent. Her Buying temperature is probably up a bit. An she is going to hide the fact that she has a bf until maybe she starts sh!t testing you or if she might not speak about him at all. I still know this one girl that I never continued to talk too, who never told me she had a bf even though she rubs up my chest and always having high sexual tension. I only overheard her speaking about him to her friend in spanish.

I think alot of times when women claim taht they dont have a bf, they look for something that is new and exciting, they have a relationship it is bland by now, dinner sex movie , all gets old so they want to be excited by something new hense the lack of commitment

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im seeing a girl that has a "borefriend". I actually got her number a few minutes after her bf left the resturant she worked at, just after i first talked to her. a few days after we met, I was making out with her at my house, and a week after that i was boning her. She still lives with the guy too. She is leaving him though, and finding a place of her own. She is really in to me, and says she wants to be with me, but wants to do it right by leaving him. So im giving her some time to work stuff out, and in the meantime im seeing someone else. Spinning too many plates sometimes gets confusing.
So my story is this, yeah you can steal a girl from a guy but be a little weary. I think in this situation im going to come out on top, because her bf is a total douchebag, and obviously cant keep his girl satisfied ;). thats ok, cause i can :whistle:

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...
Another option.

This girl just wants attention. Many girls know that if they have a boyfriend, and mention this right away, the attention quickly fades from guys. So, what does she do instead? She hides her relationship.
Now, try getting physical with this girl, and she will quickly tell you she has a boyfriend and call the whole thing off.

Basic message:
Don't forget the attentionwh0res.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thomas, I know what you mean about a girl that can't go on without having a bf. I know this girl that is on myspace, and she is really HOT, and she has a "bf" in Texas that she has never even met before in person. They just talk on the phone, but on her status, she can at least say she is "in a relationship" and in everyday life say the same thing. I think that's why most girls always seem to have to have a bf, and most of the time, they are not even serious about them or like them that much. They just don't like the feeling of being called single, because it sounds lonely, so they go for any "bf."

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
I agree with this. I just want to point out.. does a DJ want to be with this woman? Your answer is up to you. The guy is not food, she can live for a while without one. If the guy is crappy fish, why not either work out the "crappy" stuff, or break up? Why hold herself back, and him through an indifferent relationship, from finding someone that matches? And, if she goes for me, we become bf/gf, what if I do something that pysses her off, or am just busy some week.. will she run off? If you're cool with those things, your choice.

Snow Plowman said:
It all comes back to women living in the emotion of the moment.
Yep.. if she's unfaithful caz she got giggly some afternoon, I wouldn't want to go out again.

You raise some EXCELLENT points about DJing. As for this person being relationship material.. dunno. And, you'd have to be involved in someone cheating. That's the point of my earlier "run Forest.. RUN" comment. A good DJ needs to grow lots of options, so he's not stuck with this one.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Woo hoo.. last post was number 200.. I can feel the fresh Senior DJ blood coursing through my veins....:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: