Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who dont call back

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this mutual friend of mine has been flirting with me for a while. we went out in a big group one night and she kept getting me to go sit down with her so we could talk. towards the end of the night i was drunk and ended up making out with her. i told her we were going to go out one day during the week and she said she wanted to.

so i call her and left her a voicemail and didnt get a call back. i dont think i should call again but im bound to see her sooner or later since we have mutual friends.

do you think i should just kind of ignore her when we hang out or should i give her some cf lines about how i need to watch her so she doesnt get me drunk and take advantage of me again?

any other ideas?

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
You may consider waiting a week and then calling again. If you're sure you're going to see her again, then just watch how she acts around you. If she tries to talk, kiss, whatever then I'd suggest a little freezeout for punishment . . . A good freezeout can go a LONG way sometimes.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlikely a chick will call back this early in the game. Don't expect it. For one, if they return the call it makes them feel THEY are the one's initiating - and a chick always wants to reserve the right to change her mind!

You can call her again if you want to try it but don't keep calling, it will seem clingy.

If she was drunk it could be something she regrets! (No offence, but it's true) :eek:

When you see her just act normal, like you usually would. Don't expect like she's gonna jump on you or let you jump on her just because you made out once.

If you want to go out sometime, just ask her straight. Let her say yes or no. Simple as that.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You call women? That's an extreme measure, dude. What ever made you do THAT?

SuperEMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hang out with her in a group again, play it cool and make plans with her at the end. If you don't see her for another week or so, call her. She's expecting you to keep trying. It's a man's job to do all that (ain't that a ***** sometimes)

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you see her just act normal, like you usually would. Don't expect like she's gonna jump on you or let you jump on her just because you made out once.

Personally, I would use this approach, act like nothing happened, or like it was no big deal. JJ makes an excellent point here...

do you think i should just kind of ignore her when we hang out or should i give her some cf lines about how i need to watch her so she doesnt get me drunk and take advantage of me again?

Don't ignore her, act normal as stated above. If she tries to flirt with you or kiss you (as fender85 stated), THEN throw some C&F at her.

Don't do any of the following...
Act like you are upset that she never called.
Make it a point to ask her why she didn't call.
Shower her with attention beause you got a chance to 'tongue wrestle' with her.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in the beginning of a dating courtship ritual - most women want the man to chase.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because of situations like these that I hate to leave a message the first time I call. Women want men to be the pursuers, like someone above said. If I get the machine, I just hang up; if she has caller ID, she'll know you called, if she is THAT interested she'll call you back. If not, you can still try a few days later.

G