"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Girls want guys to give their numbers? that's what this one chick says

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
we had an argument, she was basically arguing that if a guy gave her number she WOULD call them 99 percent of the time. I was telling her that most girls WOULD NOT call at all if a guy just made a cold approach and handed her his number, without getting one in return.

who agrees, disagrees?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
A "qualified" woman will call you.
 

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
A few days ago I exchanged numbers with a girl, but "memorized" her number like an idiot just to look smooth. Well I forgot it like two minutes later. She called me today though.
 

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio
How does that even make a difference...Most "chicks" won't give you there number...Way to damn shy...

So the more numbers you put out...the more chances you have. You may give your number to a woman you think has "no interst" and find out she does...

The "hot" ones are the ones that get no numbers because men are afraid to approach them...

Get my drift...

JNA
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
re:

You're right and your girl friend's off base Sharp.
Sounds to me like she's defending women, implying that they aren't shallow and they like to give every guy a chance.
I ain't buying it.
 
Top