"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Girls, Their Mothers and Your Mother....

iceHawk

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Toronto
Ok, no bull****e here, all im looking for a decent explanation or ideas as to why it really matters to women about your relationship with you mother. Shouldnt it be your father as he is the figure ur trying most to emulate? or are they just trying to see how your treat a woman who you've spent quite a chunk of your life with?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Okra

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Atlanta, GA
If you can't treat your own mother with kindness and respect then how are you supposed to act around everybody else. I think it is just a test to see how you treat the number 1 woman in your life. She doesn't want to see you emulating her.
 

PatZull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Some things don't need over-analyzation. You should accept it and move on.

You still need an explanation? Ok, here it goes: she is interested in your relationship with your mother simply because she is sure that your father doesn't advice you to buy her (not you mother) flowers. ;)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Women want to know how you treat a woman that you're NOT interested in banging.

This includes your mother, sister, waitresses at a restaurant, people on the street...

They know that eventually in a long-term relationship, passion tapers off and you need more than just sexual attraction to stay together. If you treat your mom like a dog, you'll more than likely end up treating your wife the same way (unless you want nookie).

It also helps screen for family drama in general...we all know how f**ked up that can leave people.

And good upbringing.

That extension cord sh*t...not much you can do about that...but you should at least have some pity for your mother now. You shouldn't be "plotting revenge on the b!tch", if you know what I mean. :p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top