Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls that smoke weed

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's interesting that you mention this because there is this weed shop that i pass by occasionally and very attractive women that you would never think smoke go there.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that life has become so difficult, it's that people's coping skills have become so inept. Life has never been easier for humans.
The typical 20 something can barely interact with something other than their phone.
Right now it's easy to get your physical needs met (although this is getting harder), but not your psychological.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's interesting that you mention this because there is this weed shop that i pass by occasionally and very attractive women that you would never think smoke go there.
a grip of mamacitas you wouldn't even imagine be toking privately. if not with lighter and flower than with a wax pen.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a grip of mamacitas you wouldn't even imagine be toking privately. if not with lighter and flower than with a wax pen.
You don't get the entourage effect without the flower. Girls with the vape pens in the club are missing out, so it's a matter of duty to invite them someplace private for a proper buzz.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do so many girls smoke weed? None of my friends smoke weed, I guess as I got older, my own battles with weed (at one time holding 2lbs (32oz) of top shelf at a time in my property, I've stayed away from it. I'm too addictive personality-wise to be around drugs.

However, so many girls I'm running into smoke weed. I don't like it, fair enough women lack ambition as it is, but weed just kills any ambition a human ill have. There will be some reading this thinking "but I smoke weed and maintain a functioning life" bro you're just surviving, you're not hitting your true potential smoking weed.

I still plan to smash these degenerates, but has life become so difficult in the west mentally, with social media, and societal and economic pressures, that people are just clinging to drugs to numb the pain and struggles of life? These pains and struggles need to be met sober and aggressively to overcome. Not hidden and pushed to the back of a cloud of smoke.
Whenever my state legalizes it (i.e., for recreation, although I probably get an Rx for medical use), I will look to take it as an adjunct for my insomnia.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While you don't want to spend too much time on women with addiction issues, I'd take a weed toker over a barfly any day.
Even though they smoke, they tend to be healthier in other areas, including the decision making process, and when you get involved you have to deal with that to some degree. From my experience generally they make more introspective and calculated choices in life, while we can all agree there's nothing worse than alcohol fueled decisions.

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience women who some cigarettes or weed is either of two,
1. Daddy issues
2. Got the habit from someone that alpha widowed them

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t smoke weed then I would stay away from women that do unless you’re only smashing.

I used to be a big advocate for weed until recently. It took me a long time to figure out that weed ruins your ambition in life. It makes people happy with there life the way it is which makes them not want to better themselves. If your life sucks and then you smoke, you forget about your crap life. It makes people stay where they are in life and not strive to succeed.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever my state legalizes it (i.e., for recreation, although I probably get an Rx for medical use), I will look to take it as an adjunct for my insomnia.
Just fwiw, and it depends on the state, but a lot of legal weed sold in this country in dispensaries is toxic garbage. To increase yield, growers use plant growth regulators, which make the buds fat and round, but also decrease potency and even more fun, make the plant suck up heavy metals out of the soil and grow media. This is all in addition to whatever pesticides and fungicides they used. Vapes and concentrates are even worse, they concentrate the toxicity.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the 420 friendly females are coming out in droves with increased legalization.
Even though I partake during the odd party and don’t mind if they do, but a daily toker is a hard no.
My experiences is they are either lazy trash pandas, into weird artistry or identify themselves with the latest gendered pronoun.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fwiw, and it depends on the state, but a lot of legal weed sold in this country in dispensaries is toxic garbage. To increase yield, growers use plant growth regulators, which make the buds fat and round, but also decrease potency and even more fun, make the plant suck up heavy metals out of the soil and grow media. This is all in addition to whatever pesticides and fungicides they used. Vapes and concentrates are even worse, they concentrate the toxicity.
This is why I have a BIG investment in this cannabis company (over 0.1% of outstanding shares :eek: ):

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you own firearms or plan to buy any keep in mind the federal form asks you if you smoke pot. I would be a little wary if this catch 22 they got going on.
That pot ?s was originally there to get you denied. They need to update that form
The Republicans - even though they have been blocking the SAFE Act :mad: - support a law to allow stoners to own guns. :rolleyes:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in California when the state legalized it; until that point it was legal in certain municipalities and county jurisdiction and the product (flower) was unregulated. The change in quality of weed was instantly noticeable, it was like going from organic soup to Campbell's or going from distilled water to tap, but worse. There are speakeasy dispensaries operating there today because of this.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a crazy uptik in girls who smoke weed in the last 5-10 years
I remember it was taboo for a woman to mention it on her dating profile
Now you have 1 out of 5 women who mention it and I reckon 1 out of 3 women who smoke who don't mention it
Weed will be legal in my state in August, I will expect the numbers to continue to rise
Personally I don't care for weed it just makes me hungry, horny and paranoid

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a crazy uptik in girls who smoke weed in the last 5-10 years
I remember it was taboo for a woman to mention it on her dating profile
Now you have 1 out of 5 women who mention it and I reckon 1 out of 3 women who smoke who don't mention it
Weed will be legal in my state in August, I will expect the numbers to continue to rise
Personally I don't care for weed it just makes me hungry, horny and paranoid
Weed is great for isolation with a chick but has some red flags. You don't want to get high in public with a girl before you've phucked, a lot of the consumers are damaged in some way, and it's also a potential form of sexual transmutation (who needs D when you can get high to unwind?). A lot of "spiritual" chicks are into it, and they are too highly evolved for a casual fling.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be your crowd Op, I have never ran in to a girl that smoked weed.
Florida is stuck in the 19th century on the issue. Most states in the US will have chicks who toke.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much this. I don't need drugs to cope...I love my life but that's because I made good decisions for myself.

So at the end of the day, it's not their coping mechanisms that need work, it's their decision making that needs work. Too many people make poor personal choices in their life, don't realize the full ramifications of their choices then end up "trapped" or feel trapped in them.

Choices have consequences. Good choices have positive consequences. Bad choices have negative consequences. If you make enough bad choices without any good ones you'll have a lot of negative consequences to deal with.

Then they use drugs to cope because they don't know how to get out of them.

The easiest way to get out of a bad decision is to not make one in the first place.
Dude, by your own admission you have a natural passion for a lucrative field.

Was this "passion" a choice of yours, or something you were born with?