Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that play guys!!!!

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A few hours ago me and a friend of mine got out with two girls from college!!! We went to a bar and started takin' a few beers with them.....theese two girls are in to us for a few weeks, givin' lots of IOI's and initiating kino with us. After a few beer we decided to go home, my friend got in the car with the girl he was interested and i got in the car with the girl i was interested. My friend and the girl was takin' too long to arive at the place me and the other girl had stoped....in the meanwhile i said to the girl:

me: they should be doin' something...so i think we could be doin' something before they arrive!!!
girl: i don't think so!!!!

then my friend arrive with his girl....after talkin' with him he said that he'd tried to kiss the girl and she refused him....the same with me and my girl!!!!

We both know that theese two girls want to hook up with us but they surely know how to play guys!!!

A few minutes ago me and my friend decided to ignore theese girl for the rest of the week!!!!

what do you guys think we should do?

ps: in my opinion i must be very direct with this girl, saying something like: stop playing games, hook up with me or get the f**k away from me!!!

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
lgbs2004 said:
ps: in my opinion i must be very direct with this girl, saying something like: stop playing games, hook up with me or get the f**k away from me!!!

I dunno....that doesn't seem very smooth. But that's just my two cents.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lgbs2004 said:
After a few beer we decided to go home, my friend got in the car with the girl he was interested and i got in the car with the girl i was interested. My friend and the girl was takin' too long to arive at the place me and the other girl had stoped....in the meanwhile i said to the girl:

me: they should be doin' something...so i think we could be doin' something before they arrive!!!
girl: i don't think so!!!!

LOL. You have to be kidding me.

then my friend arrive with his girl....after talkin' with him he said that he'd tried to kiss the girl and she refused him....the same with me and my girl!!!!

We both know that theese two girls want to hook up with us but they surely know how to play guys!!!
Did you give her $50 before you said "I think we should be doing something before they arrive". LOL.

Dude you have to engage in some foreplay before you have sex. What did you expect her to do and say? "Gee, I think I'm weak in the knees now. Since you have me a ride home I'm going to take my clothes off and screw you like Basic Instinct."

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Did you give her $50 before you said "I think we should be doing something before they arrive". LOL.

Dude you have to engage in some foreplay before you have sex. What did you expect her to do and say? "Gee, I think I'm weak in the knees now. Since you have me a ride home I'm going to take my clothes off and screw you like Basic Instinct."
I was not talkin' about screwing her....i was bein' sarcastic with her and i don't think that she thought i was talkin' about sex!!!!

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found your post hard to read, but this is my take on what I could make sense of...

You just go for what you want with a woman, and then let her say no if she doesn't want it. You don't talk about it or ask.

Some girls have dignity. Just because they said "no" on the first date doesn't mean they will not kiss you on the second date.

Always try a second time, and then next them if they don't don't reciprocate.

Good luck, Bro!

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you were very naive, its not that they were playing you but that you didn't know how to play them. I would ask you to figure out everything by putting yourself in the girls' shoes. and give this whole thing a thought!

and like mavrick said, you can try a second time, too....

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you express yourself through ACTION not words. dont EVER talk about foreplay or messing around or whatever. JUST DO IT.

and not only did you talk about it.. you did it in a very passive way... 'I THINK we should be doin SOMETHING"

even if i said this to my current LTR she would tell me no ...lol

be CONFIDENT in yourself and EXPECT that she wants to.

im just hopin you didnt purchase all the booze lol

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lgbs2004 said:
You sound likd a friend of mine. Girls make him REALLY frustrated. You need to get some charm and this wouldnt be an issue.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just probably failed to escalate. Make the encounter sexual, and it's all gravy.