Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that jump from fling to fling?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Kids. Romance is fleeting. All married people eventually hate each other. It becomes a major compromise.
This is a truth that is hard for the average man to swallow. But a truth it is. The state is more like resentment.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever it is you think that chick can give you- it doesn’t exist. You can only give it to yourself.
You guys better listen to this part. Stop trying to find the Virgin Mary and stop calling them damaged.
That’s just another excuse to fail.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you do if you had near as good absolute power like a hot young woman does? Find the best guy you can while your looks hold out. She can have her pick of any guy out there and she's not afraid to keep looking for the one who will give her an easy life. That's a woman's driving purpose. She won't always find him, but better for her to be having flings than wasting years at a time on guys she doesn't see any future in. Does this damage a woman's psyche? maybe... but it's rational behavior on her part.

She's looking for a man with power, she has power and therefore wants someone who has more.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Bro, everything is in her interest level in you. Behold the IL scale. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/interest-level-scale.16420/

You are fing wrong in your entire approach brother. It is not - she is pretty I want LTR with her. Nooo. That’s how you settle for low IL sht and end up with eminent break up. That’s why divorce statistics. You are Don Juan. 85% and up IL from her + proven by time is when you consider LTR. So it matters not that you masturbate and dream of at night, it is all about reality.

Now I know @Epic Days is fing tired of me giving the vids, but it goes beyoung what one likes to see or not, cuz if I explain here, it’s in and out of your ears. But you watch vids day in day out you will absorb all nteresting information. Adopt alpha male frame of mind, watch couple of vids every day, in several month you will think right. It’s healthy. This channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0it1cu-mt_IcvLTQ4CWcHw
It will help in so many ways.

You are second dude with in the past two days that goes she pretty I want LTR. We don’t want LTR. We want high interest level. We are swingers by default. Adopt this mind set. Drop LTR crap, think is that btch deserve it. @sazc @AJ84

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
She's looking for a man with power, she has power and therefore wants someone who has more.
What’s really interesting about this is that she doesn’t have more power, nor does she have the infinite gifts that a man has as a potential.

The whole thing is an illusion. Social conditioning has conditioned men from birth to think that they are less. This is a sad state of affairs.
This is the feminine imperative backed by a sinister government(s).

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Bro, everything is in her interest level in you. Behold the IL scale. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/interest-level-scale.16420/

You are fing wrong in your entire approach brother. It is not - she is pretty I want LTR with her. Nooo. That’s how you settle for low IL sht and end up with eminent break up. That’s why divorce statistics. You are Don Juan. 85% and up IL from her + proven by time is when you consider LTR. So it matters not that you masturbate and dream of at night, it is all about reality.

Now I know @Epic Days is fing tired of me giving the vids, but it goes beyoung what one likes to see or not, cuz if I explain here, it’s in and out of your ears. But you watch vids day in day out you will absorb all nteresting information. Adopt alpha male frame of mind, watch couple of vids every day, in several month you will think right. It’s healthy. This channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0it1cu-mt_IcvLTQ4CWcHw
It will help in so many ways.

You are second dude with in the past two days that goes she pretty I want LTR. We don’t want LTR. We want high interest level. We are swingers by default. Adopt this mind set. Drop LTR crap, think is that btch deserve it. @sazc @AJ84
The video is in and out of my ears. LMAO
YOU should be more masculine and rewire your thinking.
I don’t need “game”. My masculine takes care of that for me. I am very direct with women. I polarize them completely. It’s $hit or get off the pot.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once the chemical subside, what keeps the woman wanting to remain in a relationship then? Once that thrill and initial excitement wears off, what keeps them around?
Depends on what she feels.

The honeymoon period is the "mating rush" of human relationships. After that it takes a solid pair bond to keep things going. I would recommend reading Cupid's Poisoned Arrow by Marnia Robinson or looking it up on youtube for the difference. This pair bond is similar to the way infants and parents bond.

Given no such pair bond, what will make her stay is her lack of options, comfort, and the instinctive security she feels from being miserable with a man rather than being alone.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
The video is in and out of my ears. LMAO
YOU should be more masculine and rewire your thinking.
I don’t need “game”. My masculine takes care of that for me. I am very direct with women. I polarize them completely. It’s $hit or get off the pot.
You wouldn’t achieve this without sosuave.

You say no game.. honestly you got no clue.. cuz we are nternalize so much sht.. your no game is mad game for some.

Realize people arenot made equal. Not everyone at your level.

Not everyone can even call mprehend what you saying.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s really interesting about this is that she doesn’t have more power, nor does she have the infinite gifts that a man has as a potential.

The whole thing is an illusion. Social conditioning has conditioned men from birth to think that they are less. This is a sad state of affairs.
This is the feminine imperative backed by a sinister government(s).
You're right about it being an illusion, but it's the illusion that's in charge and it has evolved naturally to this state. A man that makes his potential a reality is the one who gets the women the same way that the stag with the biggest antlers does. "Equality" is the problem, no one is equal, outside of their rights.

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
She isnt loyal. That is what is with her. Keep her as a plate. Spin her on YOUR schedule.

Past behaviour is usually an indicator of future behaviour. Don't put any stock in her except a plate.
Hypothetically - Could I make her loyal? Or whatever motivates her to behave this way cannot be changed?

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what she feels.

The honeymoon period is the "mating rush" of human relationships. After that it takes a solid pair bond to keep things going. I would recommend reading Cupid's Poisoned Arrow by Marnia Robinson or looking it up on youtube for the difference. This pair bond is similar to the way infants and parents bond.

Given no such pair bond, what will make her stay is her lack of options, comfort, and the instinctive security she feels from being miserable with a man rather than being alone.
So far the responses to that question have been kids and marriage so far.

But typically people aren’t getting married and popping out kids after dating for 3-6 months.

So what’s the in between the first 3-6 exhilarating months and the rest?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypothetically - Could I make her loyal? Or whatever motivates her to behave this way cannot be changed?
It is possible. The way to do that is to get to the top of her high score list. This is the only way to make a chick like this, change.

Is it probable? No. Once they are disloyal and float from guy to guy to guy they usually don't suddenly become loyal and high quality.

You have 2 choices.

1. Spin her as a plate, with a IDGAF attitude or
2. Get to the top of her high score list and she will always chase and pine over you.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You wouldn’t achieve this without sosuave.

You say no game.. honestly you got no clue.. cuz we are nternalize so much sht.. your no game is mad game for some.

Realize people arenot made equal. Not everyone at your level.

Not everyone can even call mprehend what you saying.
Keep doing what you are doing. It’s perfect for you.
I achieved this in spite of the postings here. I was very smart about it. I had two very good, top notch mentors. I had the ability to unlearn. You cannot learn over old false data.
The ego is a very damaging thing. It wasn’t that I was wrong...I was never right.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You're right about it being an illusion, but it's the illusion that's in charge and it has evolved naturally to this state.
No. You are in charge. You are an individual point of light. You run your world. Who gives a fuk what the world is? Oh, you mean that failed experiment?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Keep doing what you are doing. It’s perfect for you.
I achieved this in spite of the postings here. I was very smart about it. I had two very good, top notch mentors. I had the ability to unlearn. You cannot learn over old false data.
The ego is a very damaging thing. It wasn’t that I was wrong...I was never right.
You now have to explain it.

Goes to ‘not all ppl can understand’.

Cuz sht we learn is intricate.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You now have to explain it.

Goes to ‘not all ppl can understand’.

Cuz sht we learn is intricate.
Let’s say that there is a line on the ground. You are on one side. The left side for example. You’re learning things. Slowly adapting and progressing.

You’ve been on this side left side of the line since birth. Yes, it’s a swirling, complex and intricate reality.
What if I told you that’s it’s that way on purpose? What if, by chance you unlearned it all and were standing outside of it and just, for the very first time, saw how insane it was. How it is set up for you to fail. Even your thoughts were programmed from birth by this left side of the line.
So now let’s say you can see the absurdity of this whole illusion. Then you decided. Yes, made a decision, that everything you knew about it was a lie. You were never right about even one fukking thing in it.

Right there you look down and you see a line on the ground. You decided that you were no longer going to participate in the illusion. From this point on you are going to completely go against it. It’s a $hit world of complexity and diabolical manipulation.

So you step across the line to the right side. You know once you do, you can never go back. You saw that the right side of this line...there is nothing. A blank slate. The only thing in there is what you create. You are now a demigod. It is so simple that it’s humorous.
There is no “game”. There is only what you create. Participating on the left side of the line with an illusion is gone now.

Let’s use an example. Think of something you know very very well. In fact you can lay out a perfect brick line and build the most beautiful wall ever. In your mind, how complex is it? It’s not. In fact it’s very simple to you.

Anything one truly understands is so simplistic that it’s child’s play.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You are in charge. You are an individual point of light. You run your world. Who gives a fuk what the world is? Oh, you mean that failed experiment?
You are in charge of your own life, that much I can agree with, and you should forge your own destiny; but you're not in charge of reality as a whole and we don't exist in a vacuum, we can't do whatever we want without consequences.

Our "control" over our reality, personal and as a species, is as much an illusion as the society in which we live, and that control is only maintained by constant work which can break down at any moment due to unforeseeable developments.

The world is not a failed experiment, it is what it is. Just a moment continually playing itself out in time. If humanity nukes itself and the entire planet into oblivion, it wasn't a failed experiment either, it's just what happened.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You are in charge of your own life, that much I can agree with, and you should forge your own destiny; but you're not in charge of reality as a whole and we don't exist in a vacuum, we can't do whatever we want without consequences.

Our "control" over our reality, personal and as a species, is as much an illusion as the society in which we live, and that control is only maintained by constant work which can break down at any moment due to unforeseeable developments.

The world is not a failed experiment, it is what it is. Just a moment continually playing itself out in time. If humanity nukes itself and the entire planet into oblivion, it wasn't a failed experiment either, it's just what happened.
We disagree. Quite vehemently.