Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that jump from fling to fling?

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently met this girl through some friends that I'm pretty into. We have an awesome connection and have a great time hanging out a couple of times so far. I could definitely see myself dating her more seriously but I'm a little concerned...

She has a history of getting together with guys and having a fling with them and then dumping them out of nowhere is the gist I'm getting. Some of them seem to be casual hookups she discards after a bit, some are more like a relationship that have lasted up to three months.

What's going on with girls that are like that? What does that say about them if anything? If you're able to relate at all, can you give some insight?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I recently met this girl through some friends that I'm pretty into. We have an awesome connection and have a great time hanging out a couple of times so far. I could definitely see myself dating her more seriously but I'm a little concerned...

She has a history of getting together with guys and having a fling with them and then dumping them out of nowhere is the gist I'm getting. Some of them seem to be casual hookups she discards after a bit, some are more like a relationship that have lasted up to three months.

What's going on with girls that are like that? What does that say about them if anything? If you're able to relate at all, can you give some insight?
Do you think this is an exception or the rule?

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exactly sure what you mean... Trying to learn/gain some insight

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her ability to pair bond is beyond screwed up. This is the girl that will end up alone in a studio apartment with 59 cats.

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s the deal with these types of girls that they can’t seem to settle into a relationship?

Even if the guy holds frame pretty well, does things right the majority of the time, will this type still leave?

Is there anything that overcomes/overpowers this or this type of girl is going to be bounce around being single into her mid thirties and finally just settle for some rich shlub that will provide?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a few of them, usually pretty hot. Avoidant attachment style and very picky also, you get one strike. They don't have the normal desire to pair bond that overrides pickiness.
How do you "play" these? Im sure they use a similar play book.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt mean shes messed. Have you looked around these days at her choices? Men who redpill are few. The feminist movement is not helping.
Maybe she's not finding what she's looking for assuming your a good judge of character.
Shes looking for a man who is got things going on and wont put her on a pedestal. LA has is right, if context is correct.
You want to date her be different and treat her like she treats others. Be focused on you, be selfish, your frame, your life.
Ive found girls like this that are 8-10 like to be submitted
giving excuses for woman now?

don't matter the reason what matter is her actions, she can't be trusted, her past tells you everything, and no one change, no without a reason, and most of time that require effort and most are not willing to do so, even less woman

so have you fun, and never get attached, and funny enough if the op do this right she will stick around longer then anyother guy who get "feelings" for her

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a few of them, usually pretty hot. Avoidant attachment style and very picky also, you get one strike. They don't have the normal desire to pair bond that overrides pickiness.
Its just a "ho". Hos always have been "hot".

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I could definitely see myself dating her more seriously"

That's what these kind of girls want you feel and project. In reality they are only good for a little short term fun. If you end up hooking up, throw her a curve ball and be the dumper not the dumpee.

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
giving excuses for woman now?

don't matter the reason what matter is her actions, she can't be trusted, her past tells you everything, and no one change, no without a reason, and most of time that require effort and most are not willing to do so, even less woman

so have you fun, and never get attached, and funny enough if the op do this right she will stick around longer then anyother guy who get "feelings" for her
What would be doing it right look like?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would be doing it right look like?
not getting attached and just using her for fun, pretty much she never can be sure you like her, the moment she does she will jump, by at the same time after long enough of this she will jump anyway, but in one you don't care and have fun, the other you will feel pain, now is up to you

Glassguy

Reaction score
Rule #1: Dont throw away perfectly good pvssy
Rule #2: Always be looking for your next option in case option 1 falls apart (For the non rotation guys)

This chick could have a history of dating a guy, then he acts beta (because MOST guys will start acting beta and start envisioning a relationship with a chick which RUNS THEM OFF!) and then she dumps him.

Enjoy the ride, dont over pursue and by all means, do not go pursuing a relationship with this chick. Do these things and she will pursue you. The last I checked women dont dump men THEY are pursuing.

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this just an age of the girl thing? An emotionally immaturity thing?

She’s 25, very good looking, bubbly/fun personality, living in a big city.

Or is this who she is as a person and it’s never changing?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this just an age of the girl thing? An emotionally immaturity thing? She’s 25, very good looking, bubbly/fun personality, living in a big city.

Or is this who she is as a person and it’s never changing?
The very good looking girls are in most cases the most damaged of them all. Problem is they're usually the most fun too. Thats why men fall for toxic women over and over again.

It's who she is as a person imo. Her history shows you that. No matter how many times a women reveals her true self, the man keeps focusing on her looks. That is ultimately how men end up getting hurt by attaching feelings to the wrong kind of women. You already know her history. Use her for sex, nothing more.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What’s the deal with these types of girls that they can’t seem to settle into a relationship?

Even if the guy holds frame pretty well, does things right the majority of the time, will this type still leave?

Is there anything that overcomes/overpowers this or this type of girl is going to be bounce around being single into her mid thirties and finally just settle for some rich shlub that will provide?
Not exactly sure what you mean... Trying to learn/gain some insight
ALL women will decrease in their level of desire for any man. This would include some rich guy later on. This is biology.

It’s a bit of a trap. If she has been living by her desire feelings then she will have to keep moving. Think of it like a drug because it is. Her chemicals during her desire for a particular man will decrease after a time. This is inevitable. This is a scientific fact and isn’t disputable.

If you do a drug, it’s effectiveness decreases after a time. You will either have to take a bigger dose or switch drugs.

This is why a monogamous relationship is not a wise idea as there is no penalty for jumping in bed with another man or the next man.
But think about this a bit. She no longer desires you and yet she stays. She rations you sex because to be honest, she doesn’t want to fuk you anymore. It doesn’t make her drugs flow.

Do you want a woman who no longer desires you? She underhandedly has to cheat on the side just to be even marginally happy.
Notice when you are first together how happy she is? Then as her endocrine system eases off on the chemicals, she becomes unhappy and the man runs around trying to make her happy? She starts complaining about this and that?

It’s called withdrawal and being stuck with a man she’s no longer “In-Love” with.
So how do you prevent this? Polygamy is the best way. You don’t live in the same space and she has to stay on her toes because the other wife(s) are keeping you content.
The second way is to see her once a week for intimacy and sex. This can keep her attracted and desirous of you over a very long period.

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
The very good looking girls are in most cases the most damaged of them all. Problem is they're usually the most fun too. Thats why men fall for toxic women over and over again.

It's who she is as a person imo. Her history shows you that. No matter how many times a women reveals her true self, the man keeps focusing on her looks. That is ultimately how men end up getting hurt by attaching feelings to the wrong kind of women. You already know her history. Use her for sex, nothing more.
Why is it that the good looking ones are the most damaged?

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL women will decrease in their level of desire for any man. This would include some rich guy later on. This is biology.

It’s a bit of a trap. If she has been living by her desire feelings then she will have to keep moving. Think of it like a drug because it is. Her chemicals during her desire for a particular man will decrease after a time. This is inevitable. This is a scientific fact and isn’t disputable.

If you do a drug, it’s effectiveness decreases after a time. You will either have to take a bigger dose or switch drugs.

This is why a monogamous relationship is not a wise idea as there is no penalty for jumping in bed with another man or the next man.
But think about this a bit. She no longer desires you and yet she stays. She rations you sex because to be honest, she doesn’t want to fuk you anymore. It doesn’t make her drugs flow.

Do you want a woman who no longer desires you? She underhandedly has to cheat on the side just to be even marginally happy.
Notice when you are first together how happy she is? Then as her endocrine system eases off on the chemicals, she becomes unhappy and the man runs around trying to make her happy? She starts complaining about this and that?

It’s called withdrawal and being stuck with a man she’s no longer “In-Love” with.
So how do you prevent this? Polygamy is the best way. You don’t live in the same space and she has to stay on her toes because the other wife(s) are keeping you content.
The second way is to see her once a week for intimacy and sex. This can keep her attracted and desirous of you over a very long period.
Once the chemical subside, what keeps the woman wanting to remain in a relationship then? Once that thrill and initial excitement wears off, what keeps them around?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Why is it that the good looking ones are the most damaged?
Don’t listen to that crap. It’s garbage.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She isnt loyal. That is what is with her. Keep her as a plate. Spin her on YOUR schedule.

Past behaviour is usually an indicator of future behaviour. Don't put any stock in her except a plate.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Once the chemical subside, what keeps the woman wanting to remain in a relationship then? Once that thrill and initial excitement wears off, what keeps them around?
No better prospects. Or if in a marriage, the family stigma if she comes from that type of background. Look, a woman on here admitted that 99.999% of women have affairs. Including her own mother. That doesn’t mean she divorced or left her provider. It means the right man elevated her chemicals and made her feel alive again.

You are going to have to do the work. Your knowledge base is bare minimal.