Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that give bad blow jobs

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what she does but every time she wants to go down on me she ends up scraping or bruising the tip of my **** like wtf, i try to tell her to slow down and go down deeper but she docent really get the point its usually OK for a while then out of know were she like hurts the head of my penis, its more pain than pleasure. In the end she apologized as i didn't get off and said that next time when were not chillin on my bros couch and at one of our places that she will rid the **** out of me, But still if a girl insist on giving you a blow job she should at least have the decency to know what the **** to do or pay attention to who shes doing it too. Sucks cause now the head has a a lil bruise on it docent really hurt, But seriously wtf

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep telling her what you like and she will get it sooner or later. Tell her not to suck so hard or don't use her teeth. Whatever the case is. Tell her how you like it and how you don't like it.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just keep encouraging her and eventually she'll get the hang of it, LOL (I made a funny) :crackup: To answer your question....Yes, if she insists on giving you bj's then we expect that she would know what she's doin.....

Be grateful you have such an accomodating girlfriend, there are many guys on this board that would kill to have someone like her

-Kingbeef

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Keep telling her what you like and she will get it sooner or later. Tell her not to suck so hard or don't use her teeth. Whatever the case is. Tell her how you like it and how you don't like it.
You better take this advice because i remember this girl i messed with a long time ago, she starting blowin me, and then it happened. she grabbed my c*ck like it was a squeeze toy and pulled HARD when she sucks.. damn that hurt.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
Be grateful you have such an accomodating girlfriend, there are many guys on this board that would kill to have someone like her

-Kingbeef
We will see how "greatfull" he is when, she bites his d!ck off. And every other guys on here. :rolleyes:

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha sorry this made me laugh not because of you but the situation itself, i don't think she does it on purpose though.

Maybe try taking her step by step? like "I like it soft first, yeah like that, no, not like that" or something like that?

more experienced guys come help :D

EDIT: wrote this when there were no answers lol i guess i took my time, keep up the good work guys.

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
im 14 y/o nd a girl offered me a ******* and sexual intercourse for the first time, i immediatly aggreed but then with later thought i turnd the offere down......i do and i dont think i made the right choice...part wanting oral sex (or more)) and part thinking its to risk, at this age what do you think?/?....but btw im nt attracted to this girl and shes not my girlfriend

Last edited:

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
procanto said:
im 14 y/o nd a girl offered me a ******* and sexual intercourse for the first time, i immediatly aggreed but then with later thought i turnd the offere down......i do and i dont think i made the right choice...part wanting oral sex (or more)) and part thinking its to risk, at this age what do you think?/?....but btw im nt attracted to this girl and shes not my girlfriend
she's either fvckin with you or she's just a dirty slut.
lol

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
procanto said:
I think it would be illegal for me to have an opinion until 2012.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
procanto said:

You better tell me your 16 otherwise here's a slap upside the head. Wake up dumbass. Leave the children alone. Stop thinking with your dyck and think like a DJ. Dumbass.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
procanto said:

TROLL!!

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
A guy has been asking the prettiest girl in town for a date and finally she agrees to go out with him.

He takes her to a nice restaurant, buys her a fancy dinner with expensive wine and on the way home he pulls over to the side of the road in a secluded spot.

They start necking and he's getting pretty excited. He starts to reach under her skirt and she stops him, saying she's a virgin and wants to stay that way.

"Well, OK," he says, "how a bout a ********?"

"EEEEyyyyyyeeeew!" she screams. "I'm not putting that thing in my mouth!"

He says, "Well then, how about a hand job?"

"I've never done that," she says. "What do I have to do?"

"Well," he answers, "remember when you were a kid and you used to shake up a Coke bottle and spray your brother with it?"

She nods.

"Well, it's just like that."

So he pulls it out and she grabs hold of it and starts shaking it. A few seconds later, his head flops back on the headrest, his eyes close, snot starts to run out of his nose, wax blows out of his ears and he screams out in pain.

"What's wrong?!" she cries out.

"TAKE YOUR THUMB OFF OF THE END!!!"

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
funny responses but by the way shes not even my GF, I hooked up with her on her 18th birthday at my place, and now she calls me at least once a week usually around 12 at night if shes at a party and is like come over i wanna see you bla bla bla... Shes about a 7 but shes 18 and im 20 and im dating some girls that are 8-9s that are my age... but the head of my ****s all better now so im happy about that ha