Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that follow you in the gym a thing or just my imagination

Reaction score
This happens a lot, but today I just had to make a topic about it. There's this Arab or Indian chick that is always there when I go and noticed she kept following me around.

1st strike) just keeps walking around behind me while I'm doing squats doing god knows what

2nd strike) While I'm doing leg press, she decides to take a phone call right next me and doesn't leave my vicinity while I am pressing

3rd strike) I get on the stair master and there's like 10 with 2 rows of five vertically and she gets on the stair master right in front me when there's like 6 more available lol.

Do women do this shvt on purpose or is this just me being stupid

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes

My favorite is when they're coming in your direction while walking their dogs, and purposefully lengthening the leashes so they get in your damn way.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens a lot, but today I just had to make a topic about it. There's this Arab or Indian chick that is always there when I go and noticed she kept following me around.

1st strike) just keeps walking around behind me while I'm doing squats doing god knows what

2nd strike) While I'm doing leg press, she decides to take a phone call right next me and doesn't leave my vicinity while I am pressing

3rd strike) I get on the stair master and there's like 10 with 2 rows of five vertically and she gets on the stair master right in front me when there's like 6 more available lol.

Make a move!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like it Jake. If the same chick has been doing it for a while now she clearly wants you to open her.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She wants some vitamin D

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't that blatant unless they're trying to give you opportunities to initiate a conversation. Specifically in the gym they generally just keep to themselves. Definitely think about sparking up a convo if you're interested

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're Chris Hemsworth or prime Brad Pitt then it's best to focus into your workout (after that's what you're in the gym for) instead of wrongly assuming she's so into you so she "follows you". I mean be realistic and have a sense of self-awareness.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She's into you. If you were into her, the best move would have been to approach her.

Deep State

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is what interested girls do.

"Hi, I've seen you around here, and I wanted to say hi.
Do you live/work/go to school around here?
Ok great, I was thinking about getting a smoothie after this workout, care to join me?"

"Let's keep in touch, what's your phone number and instagram?"

This is what cold approach looks like.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened To me.

Girl (she works there), she came To me started tAlking when i was tAlking To Her co-worker.

Than after a silence while i mind m'y stuff, she started To talk To me back about Her personal stuff.

Men i felt this tension between us..

Next time Maybe (i am married, she works there...)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was once on a bus at night that was half full or a quarter full.

A girl came to stand right next to where I was sitting, no reason to stand at all but here she was standing as close to me as possible.

Because she was facing away from my direction I assumed the person in front of me was her friend but they didn't talk the whole ride.

Eventually the girl sits down in the seat across from me to the side, still not looking at me (except for one time our eyes met) but her body facing my direction.

When she got off the bus the guy behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said "do you know that girl?" And I said no and he said "well she likes you a lot, she was staring at you the whole time."