"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Girls that don't give you anything to talk about...

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
How do you conversate with them?

For instance...I was talking quickly to this girl today, she was behind me in the hall.

Me- Hey *****. What's up?

Her- Hey Matt.

Me- How was your weekend?

Her- It was ok.

Me- What did you do?

Her- I don't know...nothing really.

See? I can get the convo going, but then they don't give me anything to go on. Any tips on how to break this barrier?

BTW, please don't tell me to go read the bible.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
You can tell her about what you did, assuming its something interesting. Or ask her something about the class you were just in, where she's going next, etc....

If a girl never really gives you anything to work with, it's probably a sign she's not interested in talking to you.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
GO READ THE BIBLE!



lol, just kidding. You have to take the reigns and control the topics (at least for the beginning til they warm up to you) My first advice would be to stay away from generic questions that any average person asks on a regular basis. try and think up a unique question that she isn't asked often. If it is emotion related chicks are more likely to relate. If you are going to start a convo with a generic question remember:Try and talk/ask a question about something she enjoys, for example

Her- I don't know...nothing really.
Matt-(talks about a wide array of things, one of which she was bound to enjoy) I stayed at home and watched (insert movie title here) it was a good movie (proceed to tell her about the movie and ask her questions

Add humour to loosen up both yourself and the target

Her- I don't know...nothing really.
Matt- Sounds like you live a party life! Me and my friends are having a get together this weekend. Since your weekends are sooo jammed pack, you think you could squeeze in a time slot for the party?

Also you said you were talking in the hall, try and get her to talk with you when she isn't pressed for time and running to the next class. She'll be more willing to divulge into a better conversation, and her focus will be on you. Honestly though, some good conversation tips are in the bible, NOT only under conversation, but also some helpful ideas are in the Speed Seduction are by xxblitzxx. Check em out. GL
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
GO READ THE BIBLE!



lol, just kidding. You have to take the reigns and control the topics (at least for the beginning til they warm up to you) My first advice would be to stay away from generic questions that any average person asks on a regular basis. try and think up a unique question that she isn't asked often. If it is emotion related chicks are more likely to relate. If you are going to start a convo with a generic question remember:Try and talk/ask a question about something she enjoys, for example

Her- I don't know...nothing really.
Matt-(talks about a wide array of things, one of which she was bound to enjoy) I stayed at home and watched (insert movie title here) it was a good movie (proceed to tell her about the movie and ask her questions

Add humour to loosen up both yourself and the target

Her- I don't know...nothing really.
Matt- Sounds like you live a party life! Me and my friends are having a get together this weekend. Since your weekends are sooo jammed pack, you think you could squeeze in a time slot for the party?

Also you said you were talking in the hall, try and get her to talk with you when she isn't pressed for time and running to the next class. She'll be more willing to divulge into a better conversation, and her focus will be on you. Honestly though, some good conversation tips are in the bible, NOT only under conversation, but also some helpful ideas are in the Speed Seduction are by xxblitzxx. Check em out. GL
Good ****!

Thanks for the insight man. :)
 

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
Some people don't like small talk. What you really need to talk about is something she's interested in. There's this one girl, molly, she's real shy, and doesn't really talk to anyone, but when i asked her about figure skating, which is her number one hobby, she opened up and wouldn't shut up. Not that i'm complaining. End result, I've got a date to prom, and if all goes well, hopefully more than that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I really try to avoid small talk all the time. I have really bad skills when it comes to convos on the comp, but I hardly ever run into problems in person or on the phone. Try to sway the convo away from talking about yourself and get her to do the talking. In general, just keep it interesting :]
 
Top