Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls sleeping with you quickly is not a good thing

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just discovered the concept of spinning plates this past September. You still have A LOT to learn.

Best of luck with your mentality that women are sweet and demure :lol::rofl:
I was a quick learner, and learnt to quickly graduate.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just discovered the concept of spinning plates this past September. You still have A LOT to learn.

Best of luck with your mentality that women are sweet and demure :lol::rofl:
And there is the generalization; either women are all this, or all that. Yawn.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My eyes are bleeding... you guys are lost cases... you're trying too hard.
I am so glad I truly dgaf and enjoy women as they are and not judgemental... you guys criterias are pure insanity. you are looking for unicorns which don't exist but yet you screen off so many of them for no real valid reasons. Is that what christianity does? I don't get it...

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a common logic fail. You know nothing of a womans past, most likely in this hookup-culture she has done several one night stands, often many. I have been dating this woman who even told me she is done with one night stands and wants to date properly. I feel insulted if a woman pretends to be something I know she is not, no attractive woman is romantic or holding back these days. Its just better to accept reality

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Much of seduction is focused on getting a girl to sleep with you as quickly as possible. I have found that i become depressed when a girl sleeps with me quickly. This is because i know that it will not usually work out. Girls that sleep with men very quickly are usually very impulsive. Easy come....easy go. Their interest in you was quick and intense. Just like that they will be able to become emotionally frigid. This is especially true if they dont run into you at all in their everyday existence.

9/10 times a girl that sleeps with you the first night is not emotionally stable. Even girls that sleep with you within the first few encounters are not emotionally stable. They always have some catch. This sucks because it takes a long time for a guy to get good enough to even have a girl sleep with him early. All of the manosphere advice encourages this.

The ideal situation is a girl that shows consistent high interest, but has the emotional maturity to gradually escalate the physicality. These are the girls that stick around the longest. But they are also the rarest.

Now when i sleep with a girl very quickly i become depressed while laying the bed. This is because i know that this will not last ( this was not true say 10 yrs ago). She is either BPD, or she is very emotionally capricious and impulsive. These are not good traits. Now there are exceptions and i have found them. But this is rare.

If they are emotionally healthy and they sleep with you early they often get buyers remorse and feel guilty. They will then ignore your texts even if you are a great guy. Its like you cant win. The game is rigged. If you sleep with them too soon you lose. You sleep with them too late..you lose. You dont sleep with them at all....you really lose. I am just about done. Maybe MGTOW guys where not so crazy after all.
Unfortunately, you can't apply a broad brush rule like this. Women fvck you for a variety of reasons and fvck you in a variety of time sequences based on various reasons.

- Some women will make you wait 90 days to fvck and she's done that to literally EVERY other dude. There's been NO guy that's hit it quick.

- Then some women have just got done riding the c0ck rollercoaster and to now appear more "mature", she is making every man wait 90 days to hit going forward.

Unless you have a Pvssy-Fax (similar to the CarFax) on a chick to determine how much she's given her pvssy out and how long it took for her to give her pvssy out, there's no way to really know what the motivations of the chick is for delaying the sex.

I personally do not think that just because a chick fvcks me on the 1st night, she's somehow of lower quality than a chick who makes me wait 90 days. We COULD have a situation where the chick who fvcked me on the 1st night is seriously into me and has made the other guys wait, whereas the chick who made me wait 90 days could literally just be experimenting with this on me, but didn't make the other guys wait.

Twodogs

Don Juan
Reaction score
The generalisations that are sprouted on this forum are fvcking ridiculous sometimes and if you buy into them you're an idiot. Qualify her on a range of criterior, how quick she gives it up is only a small part of that criterior.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad s pretty salty. I d expect it's more how he worded the post. I would say that s another advantage of plate spinning. U push for seks you're not going to be butthurt if u don't smash as you re getting pie elsewhere

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because a girl makes you wait, doesn't mean she makes every man wait... I wouldn't consider this an indicator of anything other than interest and your sexual appeal...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you can't apply a broad brush rule like this. Women fvck you for a variety of reasons and fvck you in a variety of time sequences based on various reasons.

- Some women will make you wait 90 days to fvck and she's done that to literally EVERY other dude. There's been NO guy that's hit it quick.

- Then some women have just got done riding the c0ck rollercoaster and to now appear more "mature", she is making every man wait 90 days to hit going forward.

Unless you have a Pvssy-Fax (similar to the CarFax) on a chick to determine how much she's given her pvssy out and how long it took for her to give her pvssy out, there's no way to really know what the motivations of the chick is for delaying the sex.

I personally do not think that just because a chick fvcks me on the 1st night, she's somehow of lower quality than a chick who makes me wait 90 days. We COULD have a situation where the chick who fvcked me on the 1st night is seriously into me and has made the other guys wait, whereas the chick who made me wait 90 days could literally just be experimenting with this on me, but didn't make the other guys wait.
I dont know brotha. Sleeping with a guy within hours shows that she is very impulsive. She lacks restraint. That may come back to bite you in the azz one day if you date her. She can cheat on you because of that same lack of restraint. Even extremely promiscuous ex strippers made me wait a day or two. A girl is a slut if she cant wait more than 24 hrs.

I dont care how good your game is. If a girl sleeps with you within hours, then it wasnt really you, it was her. Lets not let our ego get the best of us. She has done it before. Borderlines sleep with guys the first night, sluts do too. Now there are exceptions. Sometimes it works out. But it is a red flag. But we can agree to disagree. I may be wrong about this.

I understand the guys who says she may be making you wait but not other guys. I am not arguing that. She should still be progressing sexually with you. I am not saying she should make you wait a month. I am saying that the same day is a little ridiculous. She is letting a stranger access to her uterus. She could potentially get pregnant/ create a life with a guy she just meet 8 hrs ago. Da fuq....thats not normal man.

I have dated a few girls that let me hit the first night. But i didnt lie to myself and acted like it didnt bother me. In the back of my mind i knew that it was a red flag.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now not everyone is the same as me or thinks the same, so if you're ok knowing that a girl made you wait a month and only after being taken to dinner while she fvcked 10 other drug addict deadbeats on the first date after only being bought a drink, then suit yourself and live life the way you want it. We all live life on our own terms.
I hear you bradd. But i am not saying be a chump and wait a month. But dang girl at least wait until the second time we hang out. Its symbolic more than anything. If you had a daughter would you tell her its ok so smash on the first night. Naw you would probly be like " look get to know this guy a little first'. But i respect ur point of view tho.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The generalisations that are sprouted on this forum are fvcking ridiculous sometimes and if you buy into them you're an idiot. Qualify her on a range of criterior, how quick she gives it up is only a small part of that criterior.
It definitely is a range of criteria. I didnt say that there wasnt any other criteria. But this is definitely one of them. No guy can tell me they would feel good if they found out their girlfriends had a habit of smashing on the first night. It is a red flag, it is not the only criteria.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, the sweet spot for me is about 3-5 interactions. A decent woman isn't going to let a weak man possibly impregnate her, too much to lose. Thus SOME type of vetting period is necessary. It's not because they are 'quality' or 'good' or any of that nonsense.

I wouldn't say it's always better, though. That conscious thought has led to a lot of debilitating behaviors. We think we're smarter than God, so God leaves us to our own desires, in other words. Good luck with that.
I agree man. The sweet spot is about 3-5 interactions. My rule of thumb is as long as we are progressing to sex then we are good. The definition of quality vs decent is all semantics. The point is that letting a stranger you barely know potentially impregnate you is ridiculous. Shes more than likely promiscuous.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My eyes are bleeding... you guys are lost cases... you're trying too hard.
I am so glad I truly dgaf and enjoy women as they are and not judgemental... you guys criterias are pure insanity. you are looking for unicorns which don't exist but yet you screen off so many of them for no real valid reasons. Is that what christianity does? I don't get it...
There are still girls that make dudes wait a few dates to give it up. This is not unicorn stuff man. Most of the women in the the 1960s used to make men wait a little. Girls in other more conservative cultures make men wait a little. I dont understand why some guys think this is crazy. We have become so adjusted to the insanity of this society that we are totally ok with it.

Being not judgemental is dangerous. If i found out my wife had two gangbangs in college i am going to be judgemental. Judgemental is not a bad thing. We should slut shame and we should also fat shame. Shame keeps people in line man.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think you could draw conclusions from all this, but I have since changed my mind. I've had sechs with girls within hours of meeting them on a first date. The longest I went was 5 dates(had her top off on date 4). Sechs typically happens on the 3rd date for me.

-The girl that took 5dates before sechs happened had high interest, emotionally mature, rational, told me she loved me at month 3. Then told me we weren't right for each other at month 4.

-My 5yr ltr that was emotional, insecure put out on date 2. She complained about giving it up that early as well. But that girl loved me lots and still thinks of me.

-Last summer I had a girl that put out on the first date. She was very rational, no mental issues. She was super horny and hadn't been laid in several months. Dated her for a couple months with no issues.

It all depends on how horny they are, interest level, how much time you spent talking to them before hand, what they are looking for etc.
Ok i feel you. But i think these are exceptions. Doing it one time is not a big deal. But making it a habit of ONS and SNLs is not a healthy thing. The 5 yr ltr didnt give it up the first night tho. I am not saying that giving it up early is bad. I am specifically saying the FIRST night. If she cant even wait a few hours then thats not good. The summer girl was probably an exception to the rule. I dont know. But i know after the summer girl gave it up the first night you probably were a little suspicious at first about her sexual past. Your antennae went up and you were prob skeptical until you found out that she wasnt a slut. I am just saying its not ideal.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being not judgemental is dangerous. If i found out my wife had two gangbangs in college i am going to be judgemental. Judgemental is not a bad thing. We should slut shame and we should also fat shame. Shame keeps people in line man.
Slut shaming is bad because it doesn't benefit us men

Women sleeping with us quicker and easier benefits us men

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slut shaming is bad because it doesn't benefit us men

Women sleeping with us quicker and easier benefits us men
No it doesn't benefit men. Because one day when you grow up to be a big boy.. you will look around and complain how all the women are sluts. Men are rational... they think of the greater good. Use your common sense.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My attitude has always been to make THEM wait for sex. Have a bunch in the stable so you never get too thirsty. This always worked very well for me. I never felt that women were treating me like a chump because the sex didn't happen right away. In fact quite the opposite. It became a romantic thing for them. I became a conquest for them. I've preached for years that they should be chasing you and making them wait for sex is part of that.

It's not a popular idea around here I know. However I've always been very selective and seem to have positive interactions with women.