Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls say i'm too much of a flirt; can't be taken seriously?

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat lunch with a bunch of girls i'm friends. 2 of my guy friends sit with us too, but the majority or people are girls. We were talking about how one of my friends has a gf and how they can't imagine him with a gf. Then they brought up the subject of me and said that it's weird that I've never had a gf. I said in a joking way, "I guess i'm too much for girls to handle." Then one of my girlfriends responded with, "No, it's just the way you present yourself. You come off as really friendly and nice and people like you, but you flirt with EVERYONE, so girls can't really take you seriously." Flirting too much? I'm just friendly and social. I never really thought of myself that way. All of them agreed and said that it's not my looks. They actually said I'm attractive. They said that I'm not like most guys in that way. Another friend said that i have this image where it doesn't look like I try at all, so girls don't think I would ever like them. How do i fix that? I don't want to be viewed as some flirty guy who can't be taken seriously. I thought it was very interesting because i've never looked at myself that way until now, and i think it's true.

pointbreak23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
I eat lunch with a bunch of girls i'm friends. 2 of my guy friends sit with us too, but the majority or people are girls. We were talking about how one of my friends has a gf and how they can't imagine him with a gf. Then they brought up the subject of me and said that it's weird that I've never had a gf. I said in a joking way, "I guess i'm too much for girls to handle." Then one of my girlfriends responded with, "No, it's just the way you present yourself. You come off as really friendly and nice and people like you, but you flirt with EVERYONE, so girls can't really take you seriously." Flirting too much? I'm just friendly and social. I never really thought of myself that way. All of them agreed and said that it's not my looks. They actually said I'm attractive. They said that I'm not like most guys in that way. Another friend said that i have this image where it doesn't look like I try at all, so girls don't think I would ever like them. How do i fix that? I don't want to be viewed as some flirty guy who can't be taken seriously. I thought it was very interesting because i've never looked at myself that way until now, and i think it's true.
dont listen to them, what girls say they want and what they actually want are two very different things. If you listen to what a girl says she wants, you will end up being whipped and she'll eventually leave you. they are telling you that your problem is that you are too good with women, does that actually sound like a problem to you?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed you cant be taken seriously.

Flirting too much isnt the problem, being too friendly is the problem.

You need to be threatening. Manly, clint eastwood. Be ****y funny, be arrogant, be powerful, be serious, be playful and flirty. Yes, you can do both. Its all body language, if you can do CF jokes when flirting with a dead serious look on your face, you win.

Iv never had any girls that were attracted to me describe me as 'nice' or 'friendly', infact they quite the opposite.

Cavemanning is best. Theres nothing more manly than going straight for the kill without joking around.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you listen to any woman not named Cinamon?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Indeed you cant be taken seriously.

Flirting too much isnt the problem, being too friendly is the problem.

You need to be threatening. Manly, clint eastwood. Be ****y funny, be arrogant, be powerful, be serious, be playful and flirty. Yes, you can do both. Its all body language, if you can do CF jokes when flirting with a dead serious look on your face, you win.

Iv never had any girls that were attracted to me describe me as 'nice' or 'friendly', infact they quite the opposite.

Cavemanning is best. Theres nothing more manly than going straight for the kill without joking around.
You hit the nail on the head.

The OP is flirty but does not have the corresponding masculinity/dominance to go along with it.

Therefore, the OP becomes a bit too 'girly' so to speak.

The ideal man actually is a blend of both the masculine and the feminine.