7onriverI f
Banned
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2020
- Messages
- 604
- Reaction score
- 288
What does it mean when a girl pulls girls away from you? Does the friend just not like you?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
The friends... Occasionally we have the right chemistry to unlock qualities in a woman. The friends get pissed! They are not happy for her. They go to monkey wrench the situationsWhat does it mean when a girl pulls girls away from you? Does the friend just not like you?
What do you do in these situations? A different situation was with a guy who approached me and told me to go approach a girl he was sitting next to. he told me to act like a black guy because the girl was black. I went over talked to her for a bit. The guy came back and then it went a bit awkward and he told me to **** off. I just looked at him and the girl and then I said I think your mate has a problem with me. She said do you want me to get rid of him. this tension went on for about 3 or 4 mins and the conversation ended up him saying if you hurt her I will hunt you down and kill ya. He was her cousin i found out. I ended up taking her home.The friends... Occasionally we have the right chemistry to unlock qualities in a woman. The friends get pissed! They are not happy for her. They go to monkey wrench the situations
Fvck em. Those same dudes would jump on a guy their friend was doing dirty.What do you do in these situations? A different situation was with a guy who approached me and told me to go approach a girl he was sitting next to. he told me to act like a black guy because the girl was black. I went over talked to her for a bit. The guy came back and then it went a bit awkward and he told me to **** off. I just looked at him and the girl and then I said I think your mate has a problem with me. She said do you want me to get rid of him. this tension went on for about 3 or 4 mins and the conversation ended up him saying if you hurt her I will hunt you down and kill ya. He was her cousin i found out. I ended up taking her home.
Same as with the girls last night even in a gay bar. madeout twice with a girl and the friend pulled her away after we stopped making out. She re-approached me and the girl pulled her away again. another set of girls I was talking to her and the girl let us talked for about a 1 min. I let it stop and just looked around dancing and went to talk into her ear again and the other girl grabbed her and pulled her away.
What do you mean? the guy will threaten to beat you up if you decide you don't want a relationship with the chick?Fvck em. Those same dudes would jump on a guy their friend was doing dirty.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
No. She could amber heard you ( abuse and violence) and her cronies act like your hitting her and jump on you.What do you mean? the guy will threaten to beat you up if you decide you don't want a relationship with the chick?
I wonder if that white guy banged her rawdog and she had a kid from his sperm. If she didn't happen to have a kid he got cucked big time just like every time a guy wears a condom or bangs a girl while shes on the pill or whatever. Condom companies are cucking guys every day same with abortion clinics, pill makers and the rest. I've personally been a victim of cucking and are a cuck and that's the same with every guy that has walked this earth.
Some guys have never been cucked until it happens. There will be this minority that marry young and never cheat. So no one gets cucked. That's less than 5%I wonder if that white guy banged her rawdog and she had a kid from his sperm. If she didn't happen to have a kid he got cucked big time just like every time a guy wears a condom or bangs a girl while shes on the pill or whatever. Condom companies are cucking guys every day same with abortion clinics, pill makers and the rest. I've personally been a victim of cucking and are a cuck and that's the same with every guy that has walked this earth.
I like the word cuck to describe guys who fark girls and it doesn't lead to a outcome of a child.Some guys have never been cucked until it happens. There will be this minority that marry young and never cheat. So no one gets cucked. That's less than 5%
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You can get cucked dating though. If the babe your dating denies you but allows another to penetrate her then your cucked.I like the word cuck to describe guys who fark girls and it doesn't lead to a outcome of a child.
But the real meaning yes I agree with you and some guys most probably have never been cucked. I have never been cucked since I have never had a girlfriend (relationship LTR whatver the heck you wanna call it). Never had children either so in my term of cucking I have been cucked since 12 years old lol.
Not cheating unless the girl has a baby from him. So techincally not cucked. That sex with that guy doesn't even count. Far as I know all my sex with girls doesn't count.You can get cucked dating though. If the babe your dating denies you but allows another to penetrate her then your cucked.
Cucked in the manner that her psychology denies you for sex. It says "you sit here where I put you ". She might even tell you she's not having sex. But she lets this other guy hit it when he wants. Cuck energy is unhealthy. It weakens a man.Not cheating unless the girl has a baby from him. So techincally not cucked. That sex with that guy doesn't even count. Far as I know all my sex with girls doesn't count.
You actually have to sit down and think about it and understand it a bit better. When you understand that she doesn't give you sex but gives other guys sex you might figure out other girls will give you sex and won't give that guy sex.Cucked in the manner that her psychology denies you for sex. It says "you sit here where I put you ". She might even tell you she's not having sex. But she lets this other guy hit it when he wants. Cuck energy is unhealthy. It weakens a man.
True. One can't cuck you if you get anotherYou actually have to sit down and think about it and understand it a bit better. When you understand that she doesn't give you sex but gives other guys sex you might figure out other girls will give you sex and won't give that guy sex.
So who really cares if one girl in one situation or even 50 situations deny you. When I step into a bar I'm probably cucked by close to 100% of the girls at points in the point of time (in that single moment). 30 seconds later in time things can change dramatically and I can have a girl wanting me to go into be bathroom with her to fuk her. Some of the other guys in the room are cucked due to this.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
The friend?Jealous
Why are girls hanging out in gay bars ? Why would straight men want to hang out in them is the prime question here…I don’t get it. What are all these girls doing hanging out in gay bars? Are you sure most of them aren’t trannies? It must be a lot harder to tell these days.
This is what passes for white these days? Imagine a Nordic Guy in China.I wonder if that white guy banged her rawdog and she had a kid from his sperm. If she didn't happen to have a kid he got cucked big time just like every time a guy wears a condom or bangs a girl while shes on the pill or whatever. Condom companies are cucking guys every day same with abortion clinics, pill makers and the rest. I've personally been a victim of cucking and are a cuck and that's the same with every guy that has walked this earth.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.