Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls playfully slapping back

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm getting into the heavy flirting stage with a girl, I will occasionally slap them on the butt only if we're alone or out of sight of others In public. I've never had a girl react negatively to it.

What puzzles me is I have recently had 2 that still smiled and giggled but they said "staaaaaap!" In their high pitched giddy tone and playfully slapped me on the shoulder very lightly.

Normally I'd just roll with it and not think twice, but the first chick that had this exact same reaction seemed to kind of cool down a little a few days after. Usually when a chick play hits me without me doing so first, I consider it a heavy ioi but I'm wondering if them playfully retaliating carries the same weight as the former.

Im sure I'm thinking about it too much but I'm curious about others experiences with this.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I enjoy slapping s€xy asses, letting them know that i needed to verify if it's tight or too loose.

It always raises an eyebrow coupled with an expectation.

Take it from there...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Them reacting playfully and saying to stop is almost an impulsive reaction since they don't want to come off as skanky. I don't take it seriously at all.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It requires a certain amount of tact to be properly executed. However, almost all women will play the game if you play with them. I recommend all men to slap their womans ass, grab her nipples , bite her butt, spank her, etc etc. I havent found one woman who doesn't love a man that knows how to be playful. But like I said, it has to be tactful...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree Roober. But for the fans at home who are on the spectrum let's make it clear that all of that isn't on the first date. Well not if it's in public anyway.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I have got away with the odd public spanking. But that was back in the day before #metoo

Don't think I would have the cajones these days