"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Girls playfully slapping back

Southbound29

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
68
Reaction score
36
When I'm getting into the heavy flirting stage with a girl, I will occasionally slap them on the butt only if we're alone or out of sight of others In public. I've never had a girl react negatively to it.

What puzzles me is I have recently had 2 that still smiled and giggled but they said "staaaaaap!" In their high pitched giddy tone and playfully slapped me on the shoulder very lightly.

Normally I'd just roll with it and not think twice, but the first chick that had this exact same reaction seemed to kind of cool down a little a few days after. Usually when a chick play hits me without me doing so first, I consider it a heavy ioi but I'm wondering if them playfully retaliating carries the same weight as the former.

Im sure I'm thinking about it too much but I'm curious about others experiences with this.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I enjoy slapping s€xy asses, letting them know that i needed to verify if it's tight or too loose.

It always raises an eyebrow coupled with an expectation.

Take it from there...
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Them reacting playfully and saying to stop is almost an impulsive reaction since they don't want to come off as skanky. I don't take it seriously at all.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
It requires a certain amount of tact to be properly executed. However, almost all women will play the game if you play with them. I recommend all men to slap their womans ass, grab her nipples , bite her butt, spank her, etc etc. I havent found one woman who doesn't love a man that knows how to be playful. But like I said, it has to be tactful...
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Totally agree Roober. But for the fans at home who are on the spectrum let's make it clear that all of that isn't on the first date. Well not if it's in public anyway.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Although I have got away with the odd public spanking. But that was back in the day before #metoo

Don't think I would have the cajones these days
 
Top