“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Girls perspective on getting into relationship

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Just curious,
i have many girls tell me.. about there relatinoshisp all time.

this is how it goes.

Met this guy through friends at club/resteraunt/gym etc.
Started talking, going club/resteraunt/gym together. Then one day he took me out to resteraunt/movie/theatre, then started talking on the phone alot, messaging each other.

Then they end up going out, then become official. Guy asks the girl out, they have good relationship??

Is it really as simple as this? Can any of you guys interpret what these girls are saying about their realtinoships?

To me it sounds like, guy meets girl, guy likes girl, guy goes for, girl, treats her nice, calls her. Guy gets girl??

If it was as easy as this?? Why do we have a site.

I'm not stating anything hear, like saying it is as easy? But does anyone have further insight on this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
you think its cause the guy is really good looking??? Coz its a fact that these girls were attracted to their guys from the start?? Or do you think.. the guy.. portrayed all the right.. characterisitcs that got them attracted???

and then kept it up.. to keep them attracted..

apparantly you have to treat a girl nice.. adn at the same time.. be c&f to her *****niess...
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by wudiez
you think its cause the guy is really good looking??? Coz its a fact that these girls were attracted to their guys from the start?? Or do you think.. the guy.. portrayed all the right.. characterisitcs that got them attracted???

and then kept it up.. to keep them attracted..

apparantly you have to treat a girl nice.. adn at the same time.. be c&f to her *****niess...
Looks are important, I don't care what anyone says. However, I think you need to show charisma and personality qualities that will keep the woman interested.
 
Top