Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls on OLD are becoming more open about wanting to be asked on dates now

Reaction score
Idk, why it’s so hard for y’all to accept this, but a woman’s attraction isn’t this linear concept. Being tall, muscular, and square jaw lined does not make you attractive to every single woman by default. That’s like saying all men are attracted to blonde Barbie doll looking women lol. I consider myself a 7-8 on looks scale, but there are girls you might consider a 10 that I would consider a 5 in my eyes. It’s just how it works, you will be fine lol. My ideal girl is some light olive skinned middle eastern girl with a pointed nose, glasses, wavy long hair, smallish tits and ass, and slender waist. She would be meh in your eyes but a 9 in mine. I’m not attracted to most blondes or black women, so the hottest one you put in front of me will never be higher than an 8.
I agree with your assertion.
I recently had a conversation with a chick who stated emphatically, that white women are the most attractive, while trashing Asians.
Well, I beg to differ.
I like Asians.
It's simply my preference.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They complain about the hot and cold "bad boy" (for lack of a better term), not realizing that IS precisely why she likes him so much.
Many men are dissatisfied with female behavior.

Females are dissatisfied with the top tier men not taking them seriously for extended relationships after the top tier men get access to their vaginas.

At the same time, upper mid tier men, mid tier men, and lower tier men are sick of getting soaked for the cost of drinks and/or dinners in “one date, no sex, no second date” type interactions or getting flaked on even before the date. Female freebie taking, ghosting, and flaking is at epidemic levels. Since women are figuratively pissing on a large percentage of men, a large percentage of men will eventually bite back by not bothering to ask them out on dates. Why bother if she’s going to mistreat? They’ll take some corrective action, which manifests itself in a variety of ways.

This is happening both on swipe apps & with random approaching. The absolute worst female behavior occurs from swipe apps but even men doing in-person approaches are not immune to bad female behavior. Females will figuratively piss on prospects when there are no social consequences for doing so. Women’s social circles are not informed when she ghosts or flakes on a swipe app prospect or in-person approacher not connected to her existing social circle. This serves as an incentive to treat these men shabbily.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but this sounds like gamma male logic. "Let me make a spreadsheet that explains why you should like me."
To be fair he wasn't trying to raltionalize to a woman why she should like him, he was using spreadsheet logic to communicate with other men.... Gamma would be him trying to communicate with what he see as potential sexual prospects this way.

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok buddy. Let us know when you come back into the real world. Women “taking the lead” or “asking you out” goes against their biological programming. It is masculine behavior.
Lets be real, it's really not. Let it be a celebrity or 6 foot, 6 figure chad these chicks will magically be much bolder in making the first move.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's interesting about this place is that many of you guys scream "never take advice from a woman" that's it's men who do the fishing/catching and as such you know best how to fish and catch.

Well it makes me chuckle because from reading many threads and posts such as @SW15 above, many of you guys are actually unsuccessful at catching women!

One poster is so unsuccessful he resorts to fvcking fatties and justifies it by saying it increases his MOJO or whatever he says. It's laughable.

But yet y'all still insist you know best how to catch women versus women who are the ones being sought after/caught and know what needs to be done to attract and catch her, like connecting to her emotions and creating serendipity.

No no no, you still insist it's high SMV, the best looks, money, all superficial crap, and you continue to post how you fail.

It's both mind boggling and amusing, but again wish you all the best of luck.
That's because you misread his post, genius. The woman *did* agree to a date. You could have saved 20 minutes of your own time, lmao.

Edit - I stand corrected, you did read his post. *He's* being entitled when the woman agreed to a date in the first place?

You, sir, are an @sshole. How in the hell do you expect first world civilization to be maintained when this kind of behavior is rampant? Why would men, who are the gender largely responsible for human progress, and who are now widely disenfranchised, be expected to defend, maintain, and advance our society?

If you do respond, please think. I know you can do it ;)

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One poster is so unsuccessful he resorts to fvcking fatties and justifies it by saying it increases his MOJO or whatever he says. It's laughable.
There's that solipsism right on queue..... Woman, what do you know about losing masculinity? My advice is for men that are almost 30 that have the sexual experience you had at 16-17, and INVOLUNTARY celibates. Something you will never understand due to having the ability to just spread your legs and have a line of interested prospects ready to fill that hole...

Why is it low value behavior for men to have sex with fat women to you? Why do you care if men that you aren't interested in, are having sex with fat women? Is it offensive knowing men are willing to just fvck a hole, and that's all that you may be to some charming guy, some day? I bet that's what it is....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time a newspaper will talk about a woman attacked on a subway and men there doing nothing, I will link them this thread.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, sounds like a touched a nerve there @DonJuanjr my apologizes! Didn't realize you were such a sensitive junior don juan.

In any event, no I don't give a crap what you do, I was simply making the point that while you and other men scream men should be the fisherman, you apparently have no clue how to fish successfully if all you're able to catch are whales.
I know it takes "being good with women" to be successful... Why is there not a saying "good with men"? Because we're not the irrational, finicky, delusional gender that can just sit there floating along choosing which fishing line to bite.... How dare you criticize the lack of success men have for something that takes skill as opposed to your effortless existing and winning reality.... Just a warning don't let that finance of yours go, because when that happens you may be too old to be picky, and you will for sure only be "a hole" to men that you deem worthy of you....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something you will never understand due to having the ability to just spread your legs and have a line of interested prospects ready to fill that hole...

and that's all that you may be to some charming guy, some day?
Many men perceive the ease in which pre-menopausal women can obtain sex as female privilege.

To a lot of men, women are mostly holes to be used for sex. Many men will put up with the relationship in order to access the female holes.

There are some women who perceive that men aren’t taking them seriously as more than just holes for sex, which is why they are making the statements they are making on swipe apps. They are getting dates though, which makes the complaint invalid. They reward men they interact with on swipe apps who are more likely to be non-committal with sex and reward men less likely to be non-committal with a “one date, no sex, no second date” interaction or a pre-date flake. This is done while possessing entitled, self important attitudes in a lot of cases & delusions/inflated assessments of their own market values regarding what they offer.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Have you ever known a particular cuisine well, In my case I was brought up outside the US, and lived overseas for a decade in my developmental years, so there are cuisines I know well.

So bear with, this is part of an analogy. I’ve for example walked into to Spanish (Spain Spanish) restaurants where the person in the kitchen was cooking with all the correct ingredients, to the recipe but did not have a Spaniard’s appreciation for what a particular dish was supposed to taste like, the result was disappointing.

I sense that you are fairly astute and are trying to be as thoughtful as you can be when responding to us with what you feel is good advice. But your comments miss the mark a great deal. Even you admit that you don’t always know what you want or why - you just know you feel a certain way.

This is by no fault of your own, you’re trying hard, but the truth is that you can’t get here from where you are and cannot understand what many here are sharing.

You do not understand what’s it’s like to be a man of presence, intelligence, means, experience and about 75% percentile looks and to the. be subjected to what many of us are on the daily. We are simply adapting our behaviors to succeed in the environment we are in (that allows for the bad behavior of women en masse.)

I dare not speculate here what it’s like to be all the things we assume you are by your own description.

p.s. does your man know you’re here and an active poster?

She didn't feel a mental connection with you, the right chemistry/vibe between you. How is that female entitlement?

Female entitlement would be her accepting your invite with your high SMV, good looks, charm and money without feeling any sort of chemistry or connection with you. And going out with you for validation and/or what you can provide.

THAT'S entitlement.

I agree she did you a favor, of course she did you a favor. Any woman who rejects a man because she feels no chemistry and connection with him does him a favor.

And vice versa.

Happened to me plenty of times. Guy approaches appears to be high value - good looking, nice style, smooth approach, good job, $$$ but for whatever reason that cannot be explained.by anyone, I felt zero connection chemistry with him.

There was zero serendipity as a previous poster would describe it.

That's what some of you guys don't understand about women. You think what attracts you (good looks, high SMV) attracts us.

@BeExcellent posted about this too in the hypergamy thread.

We connect through out emotions. How "connected" we feel during that initial approach and beyond. Our mutual chemistry, energy, vibe.

Serendipity.

This can be accomplished with good Game. In part but there are other elements at play as well.

Instead of blaming her and her perceived entitlement, work on your Game.

How to connect with women through her emotions versus being "suave, having good conversation, getting the number and the date concept agreement," as you posted.

Those things mean nothing if she isn't "feeling" anything.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Take care girl. I truly wish both of you the best, prove us all wrong.

First off thank you for such a thoughtful response.

Secondly, to the above quoted, he doesn't know it's a men's site, but he does know I am active on forums such as this, to both learn and give thoughtful opinion. I don't know his internet activity either, we don't really discuss it, it has no bearing on our relationship.

I DO know neither of us are active on Social Media.

That said, as I mentioned earlier I have asked Admin to delete my account, and am waiting for that to happen. I also deactivated my account on another site, but have reactivated and will only post when I believe it adds value.

I've learned and gained valuable insight from many of you and I thank you for that, truly.

Ciao.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pierce I don't think any of you are wrong. I have always acknowledged what many of you experience with women, and I've sympathized and tried to empathize. As I have said several times, I am ashamed of my own gender sometimes.

The opinions I give are simply another perspective, another way of viewing the situation. I have no doubt many of you are great fisherman! And you give great advice.

But when someone posts how some woman rejected him for "no reason at all," and claims she's entitled for simply rejecting him, I will offer my opinion that it's possible she felt no chemistry or connection with him, since that is my experience as well as other women I associate with.

What I don't understand is why such opinion is immediately knocked down, not even worthy of consideration? Because why? A woman offered that opinion?

That makes no sense to me, but it is what it is, as they say. As I said, I have learned a great deal here, perhaps even more than I wanted to learn but knowledge is power, so it's all good.

You take care too. :)
most of what is written here is junk , as it is coming from guys who have no worthwhile actual experience with women

the idea of all the threads should be “ I have X problem , how it can be solved or what I am doing wrong “ . But most of the times the responses are just along “ women are evil , bla bla “ which is not really helpful

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of what is written here is junk , as it is coming from guys who have no worthwhile actual experience with women

the idea of all the threads should be “ I have X problem , how it can be solved or what I am doing wrong “ . But most of the times the responses are just along “ women are evil , bla bla “ which is not really helpful
Women can be evil and advice can be helpful in dealing with them.

Both things can be simultaneously true.

Sometimes "junk" can be better deciphered with "nuance".

And as an aside, the vast majority of posters here have witnessed recent declines in their collective behavior.

But yeah, dwelling is unproductive. You've got to keep your head up, but you have to see what you're looking at first.

Last edited: