Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls losing interest

Holden

Reaction score
Hi, im new to the page but I have read quite a lot about male female relationships.
I am facing this issue where girls are crazy for me for the first few weeks we meet but then start losing interest and then cheat on me with other guy. Does anyone have any idea why is it like that? Like this pattern has been repeating for 2 years and its unbelivably sad and dissapointing.
Is maybe being always there for listening to their problems and responding quicky to their messages a turn off or what?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's impossible to know without any more detail.

It could be her having a personality disorder. It could be you turning her off somehow, which itself could happen through a variety of ways. It could be her having countless options in 2019 and an addiction to dating. It could be an old ex boyfriend calling her up again. It could be her friends disliking you.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you having sex with them in the first few weeks? Not escalating tells a woman you're not interested. Also, a woman who has not developed feelings for you but likes having sex with you isn't interested in hearing about your feelings for her. If you care about how quickly or how often a woman responds to your texts then you're going to to come across as needy which turns her off. Ignore them for the most part and focus on your life

Holden

Reaction score
It's impossible to know without any more detail.

It could be her having a personality disorder. It could be you turning her off. It could be her having countless options in 2019 and an addiction to dating. It could be an old ex boyfriend calling her up again. It could be her friends disliking you.
I am completly sure that it has nothing to do with them but with me, becouse they couldnt be more diffrent and somehow i end up with the same outcome.

Holden

Reaction score
Are you having sex with them in the first few weeks? Not escalating tells a woman you're not interested. Also, a woman who has not developed feelings for you but likes having sex with you isn't interested in hearing about your feelings for her. If you care about how quickly or how often a woman responds to your texts then you're going to to come across as needy which turns her off. Ignore them for the most part and focus on your life
No, but we usually hookup, im a pretty young guy living in a country that isnt as liberal with sex so its really hard to pursuade them into sleeping with you if they arent super slutty. Its not that i dont focus on my life but I just have a lot of time even while working when I can go on autopilot mode and reply to them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am completly sure that it has nothing to do with them but with me, becouse they couldnt be more diffrent and somehow i end up with the same outcome.
All right, well we still have zero case details so my first post still stands haha ;)

Holden

Reaction score
Do you want me to describe details about last 3 girls or do you want more personal data about me?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that i dont focus on my life but I just have a lot of time even while working when I can go on autopilot mode and reply to them.
Women text eachother over bullsh!t all day, men don't. Don't be female in your behavior.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the book of pook, it's on here somewhere for free

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want me to describe details about last 3 girls or do you want more personal data about me?
Just sum up how it went with the last 3 chicks. At which point did they ghost and why you think it happened.

Holden

Reaction score
Just sum up how it went with the last 3 chicks. At which point did they ghost and why you think it happened.
I will read the book of pook it seems like it has the answer for my problem so i dont have to bother you, thanks anyways, if this continues I will come back for advice with details.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and man... you are on the right track! The fact that you are taking personal stock and not blaming women on the outcome ... says a lot.
Yours will be an easy fix.
Most men will usually dodge self-accountability because it's easier to blame the female. They continue to repeat the undesirable pattern and can't understand why it continues.

If you're still looking for more perspectives, let me know and 'll chime back in a little later.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is maybe being always there for listening to their problems and responding quicky to their messages a turn off or what?
Yes = Emotional Tampon
living in a country that isnt as liberal with sex
India? Girl need 3 dates. = 1.normal date 2.kiss 3.sex (nearly all girls operate this way regardless of region/religion/culture)
start losing interest and then cheat on me with other guy.
^See above^ (they are fvcking the other guy because he knows girls, no matter the country, are as horny as guys)

pursuade them
WTF? This is coercion, no girl wants to be coerced into bed.

She wants you to lead her to that possible outcome... she needs to feel like she has a choice

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading the response above, I'm reminded of something.... that I forgot to mention.
Because you are new, I'll explain.
Remember back on the elementary school playground? In nearly every school, there was that one kid that failed a couple of grades and usually did a bit of swaggering an posturing to the new kid ( that didn't have him figured out yet.)
Unfortunately, this forum also has its share. Don't take their attitudes personally. They are basically a grownup version of the overgrown 6th grader that failed a couple of grades.

Holden

Reaction score
After reading the response above, I'm reminded of something.... that I forgot to mention.
Because you are new, I'll explain.
Remember back on the elementary school playground? In nearly every school, there was that one kid that failed a couple of grades and usually did a bit of swaggering an posturing to the new kid ( that didn't have him figured out yet.)
Unfortunately, this forum also has its share. Don't take their attitudes personally. They are basically a grownup version of the overgrown 6th grader that failed a couple of grades.
Thanks for the reply, dont worry I will be back if I need more advice after I finish with the audiobook.