"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Girls losing interest

Holden

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Age
29
Hi, im new to the page but I have read quite a lot about male female relationships.
I am facing this issue where girls are crazy for me for the first few weeks we meet but then start losing interest and then cheat on me with other guy. Does anyone have any idea why is it like that? Like this pattern has been repeating for 2 years and its unbelivably sad and dissapointing.
Is maybe being always there for listening to their problems and responding quicky to their messages a turn off or what?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
It's impossible to know without any more detail.

It could be her having a personality disorder. It could be you turning her off somehow, which itself could happen through a variety of ways. It could be her having countless options in 2019 and an addiction to dating. It could be an old ex boyfriend calling her up again. It could be her friends disliking you.
 
Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Are you having sex with them in the first few weeks? Not escalating tells a woman you're not interested. Also, a woman who has not developed feelings for you but likes having sex with you isn't interested in hearing about your feelings for her. If you care about how quickly or how often a woman responds to your texts then you're going to to come across as needy which turns her off. Ignore them for the most part and focus on your life
 

Holden

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Age
29
It's impossible to know without any more detail.

It could be her having a personality disorder. It could be you turning her off. It could be her having countless options in 2019 and an addiction to dating. It could be an old ex boyfriend calling her up again. It could be her friends disliking you.
I am completly sure that it has nothing to do with them but with me, becouse they couldnt be more diffrent and somehow i end up with the same outcome.
 

Holden

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Age
29
Are you having sex with them in the first few weeks? Not escalating tells a woman you're not interested. Also, a woman who has not developed feelings for you but likes having sex with you isn't interested in hearing about your feelings for her. If you care about how quickly or how often a woman responds to your texts then you're going to to come across as needy which turns her off. Ignore them for the most part and focus on your life
No, but we usually hookup, im a pretty young guy living in a country that isnt as liberal with sex so its really hard to pursuade them into sleeping with you if they arent super slutty. Its not that i dont focus on my life but I just have a lot of time even while working when I can go on autopilot mode and reply to them.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I am completly sure that it has nothing to do with them but with me, becouse they couldnt be more diffrent and somehow i end up with the same outcome.
All right, well we still have zero case details so my first post still stands haha ;)
 

Holden

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Age
29
Do you want me to describe details about last 3 girls or do you want more personal data about me?
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Its not that i dont focus on my life but I just have a lot of time even while working when I can go on autopilot mode and reply to them.
Women text eachother over bullsh!t all day, men don't. Don't be female in your behavior.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
read the book of pook, it's on here somewhere for free
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Do you want me to describe details about last 3 girls or do you want more personal data about me?
Just sum up how it went with the last 3 chicks. At which point did they ghost and why you think it happened.
 

Holden

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Age
29
Just sum up how it went with the last 3 chicks. At which point did they ghost and why you think it happened.
I will read the book of pook it seems like it has the answer for my problem so i dont have to bother you, thanks anyways, if this continues I will come back for advice with details.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I am completly sure that it has nothing to do with them but with me, becouse they couldnt be more diffrent and somehow i end up with the same outcome.
Welcome aboard and man... you are on the right track! The fact that you are taking personal stock and not blaming women on the outcome ... says a lot.
Yours will be an easy fix.
Most men will usually dodge self-accountability because it's easier to blame the female. They continue to repeat the undesirable pattern and can't understand why it continues.

If you're still looking for more perspectives, let me know and 'll chime back in a little later.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Is maybe being always there for listening to their problems and responding quicky to their messages a turn off or what?
Yes = Emotional Tampon
living in a country that isnt as liberal with sex
India? Girl need 3 dates. = 1.normal date 2.kiss 3.sex (nearly all girls operate this way regardless of region/religion/culture)
start losing interest and then cheat on me with other guy.
^See above^ (they are fvcking the other guy because he knows girls, no matter the country, are as horny as guys)

pursuade them
WTF? This is coercion, no girl wants to be coerced into bed.

She wants you to lead her to that possible outcome... she needs to feel like she has a choice
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
After reading the response above, I'm reminded of something.... that I forgot to mention.
Because you are new, I'll explain.
Remember back on the elementary school playground? In nearly every school, there was that one kid that failed a couple of grades and usually did a bit of swaggering an posturing to the new kid ( that didn't have him figured out yet.)
Unfortunately, this forum also has its share. Don't take their attitudes personally. They are basically a grownup version of the overgrown 6th grader that failed a couple of grades.
 

Holden

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Age
29
After reading the response above, I'm reminded of something.... that I forgot to mention.
Because you are new, I'll explain.
Remember back on the elementary school playground? In nearly every school, there was that one kid that failed a couple of grades and usually did a bit of swaggering an posturing to the new kid ( that didn't have him figured out yet.)
Unfortunately, this forum also has its share. Don't take their attitudes personally. They are basically a grownup version of the overgrown 6th grader that failed a couple of grades.
Thanks for the reply, dont worry I will be back if I need more advice after I finish with the audiobook.
 
Top