"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Girls looking away when about to Cold approach.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Just a quick one here. Read on here that when you are thinking about a approaching a woman....have a look at her body language.....if she looks away from you, they advice was dont bother.

I was on another website yesterday and they said that if a woman likes you, she will look away due to shyness. Aha. I can understand that.
I can understand both viewpoints. Going forward....i would reconmmend going back to what i used to do which is approaching most girls regardless of whether they look away or not. To use a cliche, nothing ventured, nothing gained. There will be intel on this forum about little nuances etc etc

Happy new year.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
She might not even have been look at you in the first place, it's all about context. You won't know unless you shoot your shot.

If you want to know if someone is looking at you, just Yawn. People instinctively yawn when they see someone else do it.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Just a quick one here. Read on here that when you are thinking about a approaching a woman....have a look at her body language.....if she looks away from you, they advice was dont bother.

I was on another website yesterday and they said that if a woman likes you, she will look away due to shyness. Aha. I can understand that.
I can understand both viewpoints. Going forward....i would reconmmend going back to what i used to do which is approaching most girls regardless of whether they look away or not. To use a cliche, nothing ventured, nothing gained. There will be intel on this forum about little nuances etc etc

Happy new year.
Don't bother = bitched out #cucked!

I don't care if she's with a guy or on the phone. I approach. My d won't suck itself.

Go get girls. Leave mental masturbation to married goofs on YouTube with their theory approached no receipts.

After enough pickup you can have your theories. It's what's wrong with YouTube and red pill. Far too much theory and nobody (almost) getting girls. God forbid if gf pics surface. Explains the lack of receipts lulz
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
She might not even have been look at you in the first place, it's all about context. You won't know unless you shoot your shot.

If you want to know if someone is looking at you, just Yawn. People instinctively yawn when they see someone else do it.
This isn’t precisely true. People yawn with others they have bonded with. Or when the alpha yawns others yawn as well
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top