Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls like to shoot men down.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
I was hanging out at this venue and having a good time.

Anyway, this woman comes out of nowhere---someone who I had exchanged messages with a while back on an online dating site---she's with her date. She is pointing me out to him and he is laughing.
I just swaggered off in front of her to enjoy the venue and paid no attention. I am fit, tall, muscular, attractive.
Not sure why she would care to point me out to her date? I guess to ridicule me? Oh well.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to shoot you down because that is how she is used to FEELING high herself, by trynna shoot other people down. This should not even occupy neurons on your brain for longer than 5 seconds.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do the same with their girlfriends when they receive texts from men. They show it to them and laugh at how pathetic the man is or how supplicating he is. Even if he is none of the above and is a rich doctor living in the hills, they show it to their girlfriends to gain rank, boost their ego and show off. Everything a woman does is always for attention.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
I guess women need attention then.
I just go with the flow, relax and mind my own business.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never understand why females arent simply grateful that a man finds them attractive enough to be interested - grateful enough to be humble about the attention and treat all men with respect, regardless of weather or not they want to go out with them. this female is a class A b1tch

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I'll never understand why females arent simply grateful that a man finds them attractive enough to be interested - grateful enough to be humble about the attention and treat all men with respect, regardless of weather or not they want to go out with them. this female is a class A b1tch
Because they are still young, dumb and pretty and they take it for granted that men will always be chasing them.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped doing online dating a long time ago. Every girl I met on there was low quality or had, "online game," which is the worst type to deal with. At least low interest girls made it easier to text and filter out.

Just a feek weeks ago, I got a girls phone number. She was a cashier, and after a few texts in, I immediately knew she was an online dater. The way they text is what I call anti flirty. It's really lame.

Just meet girls in person...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they are still young, dumb and pretty and they take it for granted that men will always be chasing them.
It's just so hurtful to behave that way towards a human being. You're going to bully someone who was nice enough to express interest in you? They are idiots who lack the qualities of females that any man should want to date! 'dodged that bullet' should be the phrase used to describe them

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prideful arrogance... Satan would support this behavior.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get shot down, you actually probably, dodged a bullet.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hanging out at this venue and having a good time.

Anyway, this woman comes out of nowhere---someone who I had exchanged messages with a while back on an online dating site---she's with her date. She is pointing me out to him and he is laughing.
I just swaggered off in front of her to enjoy the venue and paid no attention. I am fit, tall, muscular, attractive.
Not sure why she would care to point me out to her date? I guess to ridicule me? Oh well.
I wouldn't sweat it. You dodged a bullet with her. Only low quality humans do these type of things so now you know her true colors... She will be someone elses problem...

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
This is wrong. Women neg high value guys all the time to make themselves feel better, especially if you are a high value guy who isn't attracted to them. In fact, negging was invented by women and "pua's" brought it to mainstream game. Guys don't neg. That's catty female behavior.
da dynamically, I didn't know negging was created by women. I thought it originated from the PUA community. I never felt comfortable negging anyone. It's not my style. I am more laid back and relaxed.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't like to shoot down men who look like Zac Efron or Channing Tatum. They like to shoot down men they view as low value, in my opinion.
By this logic, then no 7s would disqualify me while high 9s are on my beck and call. Yet this is not reality.

It's about time this site did away with this quoted thinking.

The level of investment a girl has her in validation-ed ego will commensurately direct how she responds to men of perceived higher value.

Validation (for some) > One high value male

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By this logic, then no 7s would disqualify me while high 9s are on my beck and call. Yet this is not reality.

It's about time this site did away with this quoted thinking.
Low ones will try to bring you down to feel better about themselves

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Real high value people act from their baseline personalities and have no insecurities. High value people are actually a lot nicer and more upfront than low value overcompensating game players.

Some of the "game" advocates on this board mistake "calibration" for game. Calibration is the sum of all your experiences with women. It is the knowledge that lets you know to never supplicate to women, have a higher purpose in life so that you come across as a challenge, be emotionally unreactive at tests women throw at you, etc. That's all calibration, aka experience. It's not "game."

Game is the act of overcompensating for being a low status guy.
This is interesting. All my life I was told game is what gets women. Which is wrong in my book. Instead, it is based on genuine self-esteem, self worth, and relaxation = which adds to the high value status. There are no insecurities when you have high self esteem. But it has to be genuine and cannot be faked. This is what I knew all along. These childish jedi-mind tricks such as "negging" and "game" were always unnatural and worthless to me.
What works for me is keeping my cool and self-esteem. It's not about applying magic-mind tricks to bait women with props and gimmicks.
I actually took a "Courtship and Marriage" class as an elective in college years ago. I realized from scientific studies in the college textbook that the most "relaxed" men were the most successful with women and relationships. This means -- not being needy, not validating yourself, not acting desperate, being calm, using a little humor to lighten up, and not caring about outcomes. I never read the Game by Neil Strauss --maybe he was onto something back then---but I think that has all changed now.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is the act of overcompensating for being a low status guy.
game is the act of being a good salesman

a good salesman convinces you to buy something for more than it's actually worth

NickAdams713

Don Juan
Reaction score
da dynamically, I didn't know negging was created by women. I thought it originated from the PUA community. I never felt comfortable negging anyone. It's not my style. I am more laid back and relaxed.
Women "**** test" men all the time to make sure they're high status men who control their own frame and won't let a woman throw them off.