"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Girls hang up on me

Milfwin

Banned
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Girls ring me up then hang up. What's the point? I'm not answering their calls if they ring again.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
It is because they are shy. You should tell them that you don't bite.
 

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Messages
292
Reaction score
351
@Milfwin this is good. It's because she really likes you. I won't date a girl unless she's called and hung up at least 3 times. It lets me know she's really interested.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
I called this one girl and she was upset because I never call.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
Call her back 20 times and don't say anything when she picks up. When she calls you back to ask if you have been calling her act like she is crazy and tell her someone is spoofing your number to make you look bad.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Next time she does it text her “I love you” to display alpha behavior
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,810
Location
象外
Girls call me all the time and then hang up.

But...

I don't have a phone...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I'm surprised we're even talking about phone calls with women right now. Since the early 2010s, it's been difficult to get women to even have voice calls, especially in the early stages.
 
Top