Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Giving Up at Age 30

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have several friends and co-workers that are age 30-35 and very attractive but have completely given up on dating.

These are all career minded women (CPA, Attorney, MD, etc) and HB8+. They all dated a lot in college and 20's because they are very hot and good people from good families, etc. But somewhere became jaded with dating. They say they are above online dating and "going to smoky bars." So despite being hot, smart, and fun, they don't date anymore.

Have you seen this?
Is this common?
Do they have issues?
Maybe there aren't many great guys left at that age?

I imagine these girls might have issues (commitment fear, closet lesbian, bipolar, BPD, HPD) and I just don't see it in our casual interaction. If you these 5-6 girls I am thinking of you would be shocked they are single. They dated lots of great guys in their 20's but somehow ended up alone. These girls do get asked out frequently but always decline and just seem to have given up hope for a relationship.

They all work long hours, come home take their dog on a walks (all are extremely into their pets), go to church, go to their friends baby showers, take boring girls trips to vineyards, and babysit their nieces/nephews.... and work some more.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their standards don't decline with age. They go up.
Exactly. They rode the CC a ton in their 20s trying to figure out what they want in an LTR. Finally, that they're past the 30 mark* and in the 30-35 range, they want to settle down with a guy that's better than any guy they ever hooked up with in their 20s.

* Edit -- Rollo Tomasi said this epiphany actually starts at age 28 (wrote about this in The Rational Male) and I think this existential crisis rolls into their 30-35 years if they haven't found their SuperChad.

In the 30-35-year-old range, you also have first-time divorces that are hesitant to jump back in a serious LTR.

They'll stay "single" until she meets SuperChad, in the meantime, she'll have discrete fwb dudes / casual sex, hit up an ex, or stay with an orbiter out of town/state/country for a weekend here and there to maintain validation.

Last edited:

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. They rode the CC a ton in their 20s trying to figure out what they want in an LTR. Finally, that they're past the 30 mark and in the 30-35 range, they want to settle down with a guy that's better than any guy they ever hooked up with in their 20s..

They'll stay "single" until she meets SuperChad
I hadn't thought about this. They might suffer from ALPHA WIDOW.

These girls all dated some serious Super-Chad's in their early 20's. They didn't think much of them then, because they always dated Super-Chad's in HS/college. But now that they are 30, most of those guys are married and few quality guys left. So they are trying to find someone better than the best they every had (high score theory) and there simply aren't any of them around.

Plus, their looks start declining at age 25 and they aren't able to get the Super-Chad they are holding out for. In other words, they still have the sky-high standards of a 22 yearold HB10, but they are actually a 33 yearold CPA that is HB8.5.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I've met some WGTOW women in their 30's who seemed to have given up.

God help those poor souls..

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
They gave up on dating because they can't get the hottest studs in the bar to use and abuse them like they did from age 18 to age 29. Guys like you and I are beneath them.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have several friends and co-workers that are age 30-35 and very attractive but have completely given up on dating.
The problem with women is they are looking for their soulmate, but they abandoned him (or he abandoned her) at some point. Women get that "soulmate" feeling for a man in the early stages of dating. At some point, something goes wrong and she tries to find a man to not only replace him, but who is better than him. They never find him. Eventually, they get tired of looking for this man.

The reality is, a woman's sex appeal goes down while her age is going up. So not only is she expecting a man who's better than the guy at the top of her high score list, she's dating men who have lowered their standards because they're desperate to get laid by an older, less attractive woman.

Rollo Tomasi said this epiphany actually starts at age 28
I find it begins at age 27. It's the beginning of the end for the childless woman. She will eventually force herself to settle in the name of child bearing before her eggs dry up.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure they would make amazing material for a fvck buddy casual dating solution.

Recently I learn about extracting resources from women, lower libido and lack of need for validation allow me an outocme independant mindset and girls like those are turned on from that.

Im talking about eating for free, have them driving in the traffic while Im comfortable in the passenger seat.

It would be amazing to have a couple of those girls living in my building, a free meal and a fast lay couple of times a week.

And you dont even have to pretend to be serious or try hard, actually a carefree attitude works best.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Age 30 is often a reality check for people of both genders. If you're a guy who spent his 20's making bad decisions.. this is the age when those decisions start to haunt you.

If you're a woman who wasted her 20's.. same thing.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every reply is spot on. I might add this...

OP, next time you are out with the group of women in a public place, challenge them to go to talk some reasonably decent looking guy. Of course they wont do it. They'll say the guy has to make the first move, or he's not that good looking, he's not my type. Keep challenging them, find another guy that IS her type. It may get uncomfortable...of course I suggest all of this from the standpoint of gaining some personal amusement from the situation assuming they are all alpha widow HB8+ like you are saying.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently dated a 30 year old. Really low sex drive. I ended it quickly.

Meanwhile the 20 year olds I talk to want it all the time.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

These are all career minded women (CPA, Attorney, MD, etc) and HB8+. They all dated a lot in college and 20's because they are very hot and good people from good families, etc. But somewhere became jaded with dating. They say they are above online dating and "going to smoky bars." So despite being hot, smart, and fun, they don't date anymore.
That's what they tell you to make themselves look good. Better for their image to say "I don't even try because I'm above it" than to say "I can't find anyone." I seriously doubt they are not dating at all.

I had a cousin around their age, she couldn't find a guy. She told us "she is NEVER getting married. Who needs a husband?" Six months later she was on her honeymoon.

Don't believe what women tell you. What they say is usually for image or to get resources from the man.

A

AJ84

The problem with women is they are looking for their soulmate, but they abandoned him (or he abandoned her) at some point. Women get that "soulmate" feeling for a man in the early stages of dating. At some point, something goes wrong and she tries to find a man to not only replace him, but who is better than him. They never find him. Eventually, they get tired of looking for this man.

The reality is, a woman's sex appeal goes down while her age is going up. So not only is she expecting a man who's better than the guy at the top of her high score list, she's dating men who have lowered their standards because they're desperate to get laid by an older, less attractive woman.

I find it begins at age 27. It's the beginning of the end for the childless woman. She will eventually force herself to settle in the name of child bearing before her eggs dry up.
Yeah the whole soulmate thing is the result of every romantic movie ever made.
This thread reminds me of my friend's situation. She makes good money, 36 and is now pregnant with her first child. She dated a lot but was very picky and never found the 'right guy.'
After the last woman in our social circle got pregnant she became the only single and childless one in the group. Low and behold, within two months she found her 'soulmate' and was married within a year of meeting him.
She is very attractive, yoga, tennis, takes care of her appearance and looks 10 years younger. Her husband? Doughy with the personality of a bag of onions.
She actually said to me that if things don't work out with him it won't be a waste because she will have had a baby and she didn't want to be a single childless woman 10 years from now. She actually said, it's better to be 46 divorced with a kid than 46 never married no kids.
You know what? As crazy as that sounds I think she's right. For a woman in her 40s, it's better to be a divorced mom with kids than not because I can see men would think, 'what's wrong with this woman that she never married?' Kind of like ' why didn't a man want to marry her?'
What do you guys think? Does that sound crazy?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She actually said to me that if things don't work out with him it won't be a waste because she will have had a baby and she didn't want to be a single childless woman 10 years from now. She actually said, it's better to be 46 divorced with a kid than 46 never married no kids.
You know what? As crazy as that sounds I think she's right. For a woman in her 40s, it's better to be a divorced mom with kids than not because I can see men would think, 'what's wrong with this woman that she never married?' Kind of like ' why didn't a man want to marry her?'
Uneducated clueless self-absorbed moroness. I feel sorry for the kid.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the whole soulmate thing is the result of every romantic movie ever made.
This thread reminds me of my friend's situation. She makes good money, 36 and is now pregnant with her first child. She dated a lot but was very picky and never found the 'right guy.'
After the last woman in our social circle got pregnant she became the only single and childless one in the group. Low and behold, within two months she found her 'soulmate' and was married within a year of meeting him.
She is very attractive, yoga, tennis, takes care of her appearance and looks 10 years younger. Her husband? Doughy with the personality of a bag of onions.
I run into a lot of mid 40's females that are highly attractive and look 10years younger than their age. In fact I have no problem getting these girls. Usually what crosses my mind is why did no man want to stay with this woman??!! A few months down the road the answer becomes evident. They usually have something mentally off. Running thru 20+ years of cahk takes a mental toll on a woman........women don't get better with each man. ;) Usually they have a hard time finding happiness and peace from within.

So does this "doughy husband with the personality of a bag of onions" have money? Why did she have to downgrade in the looks & personality department? Was that driven by her desire for a child?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well sounds like he s just a sperm and future alimony donor. She s decided to replicate and needs a worker drone to help with the child rearing. This guy needs a red pill stat.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I run into a lot of mid 40's females that are highly attractive and look 10years younger than their age. In fact I have no problem getting these girls. Usually what crosses my mind is why did no man want to stay with this woman??!! A few months down the road the answer becomes evident. They usually have something mentally off. Running thru 20+ years of cahk takes a mental toll on a woman........women don't get better with each man. ;) Usually they have a hard time finding happiness and peace from within.

So does this "doughy husband with the personality of a bag of onions" have money? Why did she have to downgrade in the looks & personality department? Was that driven by her desire for a child?
Well said, a decent woman doesn't want to be 40 and have racked up 25 ****s.
When they get there they know there is something wrong with them and it worsens their mental condition

Last edited: