Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Giving Up at Age 30

A

AJ84

I run into a lot of mid 40's females that are highly attractive and look 10years younger than their age. In fact I have no problem getting these girls. Usually what crosses my mind is why did no man want to stay with this woman??!! A few months down the road the answer becomes evident. They usually have something mentally off. Running thru 20+ years of cahk takes a mental toll on a woman........women don't get better with each man. ;) Usually they have a hard time finding happiness and peace from within.

So does this "doughy husband with the personality of a bag of onions" have money? Why did she have to downgrade in the looks & personality department? Was that driven by her desire for a child?
She makes more than him, but not by much. Her biological clock was ticking, that's basically why, I personally think, she married him. Because he was agreeable to getting married. I give it 2 years. I try not to be cynical but in this case I don't see it lasting with them because I see two people who married for unsustainable reasons. I mean in the looks dept he married up but I kind of feel bad for the guy. I feel bad for her too and the unborn kid but what can you do.

A

AJ84

Well sounds like he s just a sperm and future alimony donor. She s decided to replicate and needs a worker drone to help with the child rearing. This guy needs a red pill stat.
I think it's too late for him now. She's my friend and has been for a while and while she isn't saying that she married him just for the sake of getting married and having a baby, we all think this is the case.
I've met other guys she dated and he is nothing like them, at all.
She unfortunately dated men who were interesting and charismatic but not offering anything real or long term and she wasted time with these guys when she could of dumped them as soon as she knew it wasn't going anywhere.
Two of her ex's hit on me and our other friend so she was probably a plate too and didn't know it.
She should of cut those guys loose and focused on finding a man she really liked with something real to offer because that's clearly want she wanted, a good relationship that would lead to marriage and a family. But she didn't and found herself at a certain age and feeling desperate so settled for a guy that wasn't afraid to get married, that's my opinion.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she s committed now. So if this guy gets shown the way and sacks up it could turn into a working marriage. Plenty of arranged marriages last.

A lot of the married guys here rate Athol Kay s books. I don't think they re too radical. You can always go with the disclaimer that you haven't read them yourself but some married friend recommended them.

I like practical female psychology for the practical man but it might be a bit too redpilled to start with. I like that book because the guys who wrote it honestly love women no red pill rage here. It's about how you manage your relationship with your woman so that you both get what you need.

I d also recommend doughboy gets a property with a big yard. Building a woman a garden with an entertaining space that s full of flowers, her

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's too late for him now. She's my friend and has been for a while and while she isn't saying that she married him just for the sake of getting married and having a baby, we all think this is the case.
I've met other guys she dated and he is nothing like them, at all.
She unfortunately dated men who were interesting and charismatic but not offering anything real or long term and she wasted time with these guys when she could of dumped them as soon as she knew it wasn't going anywhere.
Two of her ex's hit on me and our other friend so she was probably a plate too and didn't know it.
She should of cut those guys loose and focused on finding a man she really liked with something real to offer because that's clearly want she wanted, a good relationship that would lead to marriage and a family. But she didn't and found herself at a certain age and feeling desperate so settled for a guy that wasn't afraid to get married, that's my opinion.
Sad to say it but I think a lot of women are just plain stupid today... Why? Because they don't really think the issues through, or they don't listen to other desires they might have. No, what they're playing through their headphones 24/ 7 is feminist nonsense about equality and freedom and yadeeyadeeya... They think they are liberated, but they are indoctrinated... and those false doctrines start to wear thin at a certain point. Sad.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

Well she s committed now. So if this guy gets shown the way and sacks up it could turn into a working marriage. Plenty of arranged marriages last.

A lot of the married guys here rate Athol Kay s books. I don't think they re too radical. You can always go with the disclaimer that you haven't read them yourself but some married friend recommended them.

I like practical female psychology for the practical man but it might be a bit too redpilled to start with. I like that book because the guys who wrote it honestly love women no red pill rage here. It's about how you manage your relationship with your woman so that you both get what you need.

I d also recommend doughboy gets a property with a big yard. Building a woman a garden with an entertaining space that s full of flowers, her
She lives in downtown Toronto, there's no such thing as a big back yard here unless you can afford a 6 million dollar property haha.
I never heard of that writer but sounds interesting.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hadn't thought about this. They might suffer from ALPHA WIDOW.

These girls all dated some serious Super-Chad's in their early 20's. They didn't think much of them then, because they always dated Super-Chad's in HS/college. But now that they are 30, most of those guys are married and few quality guys left. So they are trying to find someone better than the best they every had (high score theory) and there simply aren't any of them around.

Plus, their looks start declining at age 25 and they aren't able to get the Super-Chad they are holding out for. In other words, they still have the sky-high standards of a 22 yearold HB10, but they are actually a 33 yearold CPA that is HB8.5.
Great explanation!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so yard isn't going to fly. Having a project that he takes the lead on and she can buy into. Lot of my friends rennovate houses. A good marriage is you two against the world. Good teams r made by good projects and take a while to form

Point is for a successful relationship you need things you do together, things you do apart and things you do just for yourself. If you spend your whole week trailing around behind your wife of course that's going to kill attraction.

This guy needs one manly hobby and a gym subscription stat. And then start looking for that project.

And when hubby doesn't go along with their brilliant ideas that give some something to b**** about with their girlfriends which creates some of the drama that woman need. I'm not planning to bang on anymore. I'm an ltr guy and my back posts are full of tips on how to farm a good ltr. If you are interested use the profile feature to look them up.

Last edited: