Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls fiddling with hair?

wudiez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this really a sign of attraction..

Because i had a girl, do it a **** load tonight ;)

wudiez

Don Juan
Reaction score
what's ec? but smiling when i smile..

Oh yea... ;)

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ec=eye contact

but I say your pretty good. Next time you see her, look directly into her eyes and see how she reacts.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with a girl 2 days ago that did the same thing. People say its a definite sign of interest, but also some girls just love playing with their hair.

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it can also be a sign of boredom
and smiling out of politness
but so long as she was activley taking part in the convo u can take it as interest
but if she was seeking out an excuse to leave, continuousloy "looking for a friend she was supposed to meet"
bad sign

good luck with it

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by evolvingnerd
it can also be a sign of boredom
and smiling out of politness
but so long as she was activley taking part in the convo u can take it as interest
but if she was seeking out an excuse to leave, continuousloy "looking for a friend she was supposed to meet"
bad sign

good luck with it

Dude got money.

I was wondering this myself last year, everytime I would be in a group of conversation this girl was in, she would always play with her hair and brush it againts her face. I don't know if it was a good sign or not... I try not to look into these things until I make a move but it still made me wonder.

I doubt she was bored though...

meh.

wudiez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually thought fiddling with her hair, its a sign that she's comfortable around you. Like she's comforatble enough to do little girly things around you.

I doubt its a sign of boredom, because if it was, she'd just look very uninterested and out of it.

Btw, this girl was also playing with my hands and reading my palms ;) Maybe it is a sign of interest?

She was also generally continuing the conversation very well..

Could it be interest, we have dirty danced in the past. But then again alot of girls think dirty dancing is nothing.

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to let you know, IL isn't some static unchangable thing. DJs have control over a girl's IL.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmmm last time i checked, you were supposed to go up to her and find out, and not run home to your computer tand talk about your first encounter with a "non-internet" gurl. You wasted everyones time, I can't believe you think you're worth a post because you had a gurl fiddle with her hair. This happens to everyone and yes, it means attraction but YOU DID nothing so NO ONE CARES!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
hmmmmm last time i checked, you were supposed to go up to her and find out, and not run home to your computer tand talk about your first encounter with a "non-internet" gurl. You wasted everyones time, I can't believe you think you're worth a post because you had a gurl fiddle with her hair. This happens to everyone and yes, it means attraction but YOU DID nothing so NO ONE CARES!
ouch, that was harsh.