Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Dumping Successful Men for Bums

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not that hard to work out. If women are more emotional than men then the man that can stimulate emotions in a woman will be more successful than the guy who can buy nice jewellery or pay the rent.

While women can be hideously pragmatic they are also capable of {to us) irrational decisions.
Men aren't that much better. We might have a girlfriend who loves us and cares for us but we still go out and have one night stands or affairs.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys just destroyed the whole idea of this forum
Wrong. Attracting women is not the sole purpose of self-improvement. The goal is to improve your life and well-being in all aspects. Attracting women is just one of those aspects. If becoming more successful pushes away some broken/messed-up woman, that's not much of a loss. In fact, that's not a loss at all, as you wouldn't want to be with a woman like that in the first place. A woman who dumps a successful guy for a bum is likely doing the former a BIG favour.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Civilization, as we know it, was created by beta-males for beta-males.
Some people think that society was created by the super elite to benefit the super elite, while keeping the beta males pacified.

To think that a man doing well in society (like Bill Gates, or whatever) makes him "alpha" is absurd.
If you're still responding to me here, I have never said that. But by the same token, doing well in society doesn't make you "beta" either. Look at a guy like Aaron Rodgers (you may not know who that is, being from the UK), or Tom Brady if you prefer. They played within the system and became wealthy, successful, and famous. Because they do what they do better than everybody else, which is an alpha characteristic. They didn't get there by being lazy.

You take people to task for being lazy in their dealings with women. By the same token, why should a man be lazy in his financial affairs? I have always said given the choice between women and money, I would take the money.
The broke guy doing well has charm, charisma, dominance, and yes some looks.
Yes, and those are the traits that allow him to dominate a social circle, which gives him status, which makes him an "alpha" of sorts in his sphere of influence. There is also the lone wolf type who is able to make himself comfortable and dominant in whatever environment he chooses, which is another type of alpha.