Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Dumping Successful Men for Bums

TheCuckSlayer

Banned
Reaction score
This is wild. 4 pages of dudes sitting in a chode circle locked in debate over why women do what they do.

Let's focus on how to improve ourselves and getting laid - after all, this is what this forum is about, not playing Freud and trying to dissect the minutiae of feminine behavior.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WE as MEN need to start fighting back against this insane shyt instead of justifying it as "ok", just because a woman got wet over it. NEWSFLASH, just because a woman gets WET over something, that doesn't make it RIGHT!
As it so happens, I am not a drug dealer, nor do I have any interest in being one. I really could not give two sh!ts if some women like drug dealers. There are PLENTY of women out there who are attracted to men who are not drug dealers. If those are the only girls you are encountering, you need to find other people to spend your time with.

By the way, no way do I believe that bums are more attractive or have more alpha characteristics than other men. That sounds like wishful thinking if there ever was some.

And it's not money that makes a guy attractive, but many women admire a man with the talent and ability to be successful. And they will respect a confident, independent man who lives life on his own terms without having to get into a welfare line.

If it's a boring guy who feels trapped in a cubicle and in the rat race, that's a seperate issue. But you don't see the alpha lion in nature wondering where his next meal is coming from. He's going to eat before the betas do.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
As it so happens, I am not a drug dealer, nor do I have any interest in being one. I really could not give two sh!ts if some women like drug dealers. There are PLENTY of women out there who are attracted to men who are not drug dealers. If those are the only girls you are encountering, you need to find other people to spend your time with.

By the way, no way do I believe that bums are more attractive or have more alpha characteristics than other men. That sounds like wishful thinking if there ever was some.

And it's not money that makes a guy attractive, but many women admire a man with the talent and ability to be successful. And they will respect a confident, independent man who lives life on his own terms without having to get into a welfare line.

If it's a boring guy who feels trapped in a cubicle and in the rat race, that's a seperate issue. But you don't see the alpha lion in nature wondering where his next meal is coming from. He's going to eat before the betas do.
I completely 100% agree.

I just think some of these guys in this thread are pikers and haters lol. I mean the cartoon fantasy land these guys promote about some broke, lazy, thug who lives off a woman's dime, being some DOMINANT male is just straight B.S.

When you are a male under those conditions, you can't call a woman out on anything because the moment your a.ss STEPS out of line, mouths off, etc., she will kick you the hell out.

Trust me I know, my Sisters and Nieces back in Flint date broke thugs like this. And this is the exact dynamic of their relationship. My Sisters and Nieces completely OWN these losers.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice art, I like it. It was not my intent to say that you were not a lion, deesade. Nor did I intend to imply that it required money to be "alpha" . I just don't think the majority of alphas are bums

I think the poor man who is good with women tends to be either good looking, or he has his own social group that he has a lot of power and influence over. Which is a type of status itself.

I've known some men who were supported by women, some had power in the relationship, some didn't. The guys with power tended to be with women with very low self esteem.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think @Tenacity is spot on about his observations about the black community in America. I also agree about the cartoon character-ness not being helpful. If you guys don't think women seek control and ease of control...have you missed everything on this whole site?

I'm not going to go into all the reasons why I think that but I think its valid. I see the same thing among my black renters too. Black women do date down for power and control in the relationship. Feminism supports them in this decision. I think the problem is MORE pronounced in the American black community based on my own observations than in other parts of American society but all the feminine agenda is trying to elevate women as SUPERIOR to men in all areas.

I'm against that by the way. I think it bodes for bad outcomes in society as a whole. It bodes for destroying completely the family unit, which I have to believe is the actual goal of feminism. Superiority and destruction of the family. Bad news.

You might seriously consider a change in venue if you truly can't find traditionally minded black young women in Flint. Atlanta, Memphis, and Phoenix might be some places to explore. You need access to upwardly mobile black young women (which you seem to have) who also have traditional values.

I do not think the solution is accepting the cartoon. I reject that. You do too. The cartoon is way too simple and misses what is actually going on.

Are there any conservative black groups in your area? That is something you might explore too. I know of conservative black groups in other areas but they tend to keep a low profile for reasons I think should be fairly obvious.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very cool drawing your plate made for you @deesade . Any time you are inspiring someone creatively you are making an impression (usually a good one.) ;)

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
truly more about the psyche of the female and less to do with the male.
Dangerous thinking. It leads to blaming the female for everything, and not owning up to your own shortcomings. If you think you don't need to continuously improve yourself, and somehow a "flawed world" is your biggest issue, you may as well hang it up.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I've cut off women since mid-November. May start back up in late May. I FEEL very good right now. I have a Lot of energy. I'm in a good position and comfortable in every way, despite my dad dying last month. His (alpha) spirit lives on through me partly. He was a true could-get-women-easily throughout his life due almost PURELY to looks alone. That he, a Marine, would NEVER back down from ANYONE trying to start sh!t with him helped as well in the female department. The women he was with, as well, were at times in fear for their lives (my mom included), because he was so unpredictable. My mom hid his guns (took them out of the house) one time because he had been hurt and was on pain meds and she felt that he was not in a good mental state. He was what-you-say, give a little (do things a little) for the female, but mostly most of the time, highly selfish and they thought that they could "change" him, either through religion (his first wife at 17 yrs old) or his second wife through nagging and constant criticism (he'd tell me about my mom being "overly critical" and I believed him).

I am Feeling really fine now and living the Easy life with no females in the picture at the moment. I continue to roll cash. Sure, people/co-workers etc etc discount you for not appearing involved with a female/family, but I'll take that "hit" on my psyche for now. It doesn't bother me that socially I'm considered less than for not submitting to a female long-term. Western women ARE sick, and I want limited exposure to that sickness we all witness, the entitlement, the YUCK tongue behavior (even at 40, 50, even 60 years old, 70 even women are corrupted by this invasive social media, feminism, TEEE VEEEE, Entertainment, Hollywood's dividing the sexes and causing SERIOUS fault lines between us en masse, the commercials showing ALL men, especially WHITE men as doofuses yet where would we be without our inventions to make life effortless).

If I die, I leave my possessions to my brothers who have children or cousins even at the moment. If a female who gets me and what I demand of her comes along then so be it, but I am NOT going out into the current batch of Western females and trying to find a needle in a haystack, a diamond in the rough. I will put myself out there, but I am NOT submitting to ANY American female. She must REALLY want me now. Short-term, ok, but always a keep one-eye open even while sleeping. This is not your grandparents' days.
Exactly how I feel.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm good looking, but I'm not that good looking. And I don't allow women into my social group at all...

No. The broke guy doing well has charm, charisma, dominance, and yes some looks.

There's no woman hanging around with a guy that isn't giving her some sort of value. We are all getting drained one way or the other :D
Why don't you allow women into your social group?

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's none of their business. Same as how much I earn.

Beta-game.

Guys who rely on their social-circles to boost them are insecure little boys, at heart.
Hmm. But don't you think that it would be cool to have two to three women who are your friends that have hot friends? That why you don't have to "game" but they can hook you up. So then it won't be a cold approach, but a warm one and you have an in.

I think that social circles are the best way to get women. Cold approach is the hardest way. With cold approach will fail 90% of the time. With social circles, you got a 50/50 shot. That being said I don't really have women in my social circle either. Though I am not 100% against it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that social circles are the best way to get women.
Social circles (if you have the right one) CAN be the easiest ways to get women, but they will always be relationship minded. It can seem like a good idea at the beginning, but it can be a horrible trap of things go south and it's YOU vs. Princess the the rest of the social circle.

OTOH, having a social circle of hot girls that you REFUSE to date (I don't mix friendship and sex) can give you pretty good social proof, but then again you'll run into the trouble of colliding worlds (Aka Costanza, "When Worlds Collide).

Also, consider that developing the ability to cold approach (and effectively close) is a very translatable skill set.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:lol:

You are a good guy, but you don't know me at all.

I don't need to have a woman "hook me up". I don't fall in to the weakness that most men do: fear and laziness.

I'm happy with the cold approach. Don't need, or want, to play these silly games with women and white-knights.
Hmm, interesting. But why not take the path of least resistance?

"Hardest way".

Stop being so damn lazy.

Yeah, I agree. I "fail" about 80% of the time in cold approach. So fvcking what?

I'm in my frame, behaving according to my nature, all the time.

Listen, I grew up as a hardcore raver. I got expelled from school at 14, and went into the rave scene. I've played enough social-circle game for one lifetime.

You are existing in another person's frame, while playing social-circle game. There is no getting around it.
It's not a matter of being lazy. But if something is easier, isn't it better to do it if you can. I suppose you find excitement from cold approach. I did for the first few months. And then after though it was more painful and annoying than anything.

And what if you run that social circle? You can make then enter your frame.

Social circles (if you have the right one) CAN be the easiest ways to get women, but they will always be relationship minded. It can seem like a good idea at the beginning, but it can be a horrible trap of things go south and it's YOU vs. Princess the the rest of the social circle.

OTOH, having a social circle of hot girls that you REFUSE to date (I don't mix friendship and sex) can give you pretty good social proof, but then again you'll run into the trouble of colliding worlds (Aka Costanza, "When Worlds Collide).

Also, consider that developing the ability to cold approach (and effectively close) is a very translatable skill set.
Truth, there are risks with dating within your social circle and risks with having women that you refuse to date inside your social circle. I think that a call scenario is that you have a social circle with three woman, one you previously dated, and the other two are attractive friends that you could get, but choose not to. You all go out to the club and you look like a baller. I want that.

There are some things that cold approach teaches you for sure. But it's not like acting where you are constantly discovering different things. After two years you get the gist on what you need to do and how women act. It's more of a headache after a while.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can fvck right off with that sh*t :D

"Path of least resistance"? You have no idea what I've been through these past couple of years.

Have no idea what you are going about on this one. I could easily keep playing the game I always was. I was never short of women and attention.

Edit: I read you wrong. I thought you said that I took the path of least resistance lol.

Why not take it? Because it's fvcking gay. It's not what men were ever supposed to do. It's existing within a pathetic frame, and never realizing your potential..
Eh. I don't about that. I don't think we are supposed to do things the hard way. That's not to say that we shouldn't do things that are hard if we must. But I believe in the art of allowing. You should check out Abraham Hicks. We think that we have to work hard and take action to get what we want. But in reality we really just have to be in vibrational alignment with what we want. That's why cold approach is the worst way to meet women. You are too focused on taking action to get the girl instead of just being.

I do find a great deal of excitement from the cold-approach, and that is a factor that I will accept in this discussion. It does have an effect.

You have to accept that laziness and fear have an effect on your approach too. Otherwise, you are being straight up dishonest with yourself, and me.

Don't think that I don't understand this game inside out... ;)
What you call laziness I call not trying to work too hard. I don't have any fear when it comes to approaching LOL. I just don't get anything out of it unless I fvck or get a date. And most times you don't get that.

What are the risks of dating women that you refuse to invite inside your social circle?

You tell me :D

Another edit: fvcking none lol.
Yes none. But cold approach still takes a decent amount of time and effort.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't see what I'm talking about, in regards to HOW women have gotten so much power? Anything a woman does (no matter how stupid it is) we justify it and try to mold ourselves/fit into it, rather than saying it's god damn stupid and telling the women to go to hell.

So sir here's my question, when more masses of women start sleeping with bisexual men and labeling that as "hot/sexy/cool" are you going to become bisexual? And no, I'm not asking that question to be a smart a.ss, I KNOW women "right now" who routinely talk about how bisexual/homosexual men are sexy and I routinely see guys like that with scores of women with him that he IS sexually active in some form/fashion with.

So do you become bisexual sir or is there a god damn cut-off to the insanity that women are doing out here?
everybody has their own line in the sand. I would never become bisexual(ewww) to get women, but I might lie about it to smash some gullible chick.

this is why they say you can't get every woman, there's always going to be some woman out there who wants something you can't or won't provide, in which case you just next her and find another who is looking for what you're providing, we don't have any ability to change or control what women want, only to exploit it for our benefit.

See guys this is all fine and dandy, but how many times have you heard in the Manosphere the following statements:

- "You are not your sex skills"
- "You are not your penis size"
- "You are not your PUA skills"
- "You are not your social skills"

Ever heard anything like that? What is with the constant bashing of making money, gaining power, and dominating the marketplace around here with insane statements about, "Money doesn't always make you attractive?" Guess what, your penis size doesn't always make you attractive either, but you don't make that statement over and over now do you?

Like it was mentioned....there's a NUMBER of traits that attract women and JUST BECAUSE a woman might be attracted to me/fvck me based on money, wealth, and power, does NOT MEAN I'm giving her a dime of it.
the quote is supposed to mean that you're supposed to be a person under all of your material things,

sex skills, PUA skills, social skills, etc. are all part of who you are as a person, whereas penis size is a physical attribute that is part of who you are in the most literal sense (not the sense being referred to here)

also, if you want an LTR yes you absolutely are going to be giving her your money, wealth and power if that's how you attracted her. that schtick where you attract a girl with your money then bang her only works if it's extremely short term and you dip before she starts running up your credit card bills.

the entire premise of this topic is that there are people with all the money and fancy job titles in the world who aren't interesting enough to keep a girl

I wouldn't necessarily, it would depend upon the structure of the relationship.

Remember, before this thing called "feminism/gynocentrism" we had patriarchy, where men indeed paid for a woman's lifestyle IN RETURN for having power, rule, and dominant authority OVER the woman. The women were not "getting over", rather they were being dominated/controlled.
yes but in the modern era, you have very little control over someone if you're paying for all their stuff (it's illegal to evict someone on short notice iirc, so you can't just kick them out in 2 seconds if they annoy you, and they are capable of getting a job to pay for their own stuff, they just choose not to. so if you stopped paying for their stuff they'd just either find someone else or get a job, no real control there.)

He's still in the sub-ordinate role sir, she can literally kick him out tomorrow and he has no place to go NOR a car to drive him there lol. NOR even any money to call an Uber! That's not power. That's not dominant. That's very much the most submissive, "beta male" position you could ever be in. Plus as I mentioned, because he's living off HER resources and under HER power, this means he can't call her out on her B.S. as often for fear he will be kicked out on the streets lol!
do you think somebody with enough backbone to kick someone out would ever get themselves into that position in the first place?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you allow women into your social group?
well I can't speak for him but, I can imagine it comes down to:

1. you can't get rid of them easily
2. they meet your friends
3. it could seriously mess up your game.

once they're in your circle you're not getting away from them (one time I met a girl, got rejected, didn't care, but my friends had already invited her to hang out with us, and she started dating some guy in the group, so she was around all the time for the rest of senior year, yay for me),

if they meet your friends either the girl may embarrass you or your friends may embarrass you, or possibly both.

messing up your game is situational, but if you paint a certain picture to impress the girl, and your friends don't agree to play along, they may inadvertently mess things up, or worse, they may want to troll you as a joke.

But don't you think that it would be cool to have two to three women who are your friends that have hot friends?
have you ever actually seen this happen?

it would be cool to have ghost rider's motorcycle: http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/94118/1861790-ghost_riders_.jpg

but I wouldn't count on finding it.

With social circles, you got a 50/50 shot.
...what!?! maybe if you're a world champion at something and hang out with an all female fan club

I think that social circles are the best way to get women.
bare in mind that if you fvck up within a social circle the well is poisoned (unless you go for girls in reverse order of popularity within the group), and you have to make new social circles every time your game significantly improves or else you may be held back by a reputation from a time when you weren't as smooth

what this means is that if you hit on every girl in a circle in a short period of time, you'll gain a rep as a player who only wants to smash every girl, and if you strike out with most of them it's even worse as you'll gain a thirsty loser reputation, but if you were beta at any point you'll give yourself a bad rep with the whole group instead of just the girls who were around, etc.

plus the only real way to improve your game is practice, otherwise you'll only have a bunch of untested theories (and the very last place you want to try out untested theories is in your circle of friends)

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well I can't speak for him but, I can imagine it comes down to:

1. you can't get rid of them easily
2. they meet your friends
3. it could seriously mess up your game.

once they're in your circle you're not getting away from them (one time I met a girl, got rejected, didn't care, but my friends had already invited her to hang out with us, and she started dating some guy in the group, so she was around all the time for the rest of senior year, yay for me),

if they meet your friends either the girl may embarrass you or your friends may embarrass you, or possibly both.

messing up your game is situational, but if you paint a certain picture to impress the girl, and your friends don't agree to play along, they may inadvertently mess things up, or worse, they may want to troll you as a joke
That's why you have to be picky with who you invite into your life

have you ever actually seen this happen?

it would be cool to have ghost rider's motorcycle: http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/94118/1861790-ghost_riders_.jpg

but I wouldn't count on finding it.
Uh, yeah. Haven't you ever been to a club where a guy went with three hot women? Happens all the time.

...what!?! maybe if you're a world champion at something and hang out with an all female fan club
No, not really.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you have to be picky with who you invite into your life
exactly, that's why you don't let women (in the context of, women you're dating/trying to date/etc.) into your social group lol.

No, not really.
50% success rate is far from normal or realistic in any context

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly, that's why you don't let women (in the context of, women you're dating/trying to date/etc.) into your social group lol.
No. You let women that bring in value.

50% success rate is far from normal or realistic in any context
That might be a high number. But it's a hell of a lot easier than cold approach. And a lot less painful.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You let women that bring in value.
few and far between.

That might be a high number. But it's a hell of a lot easier than cold approach. And a lot less painful.
oh no it's not. I can barely remember all the girls I've cold approached in the last year, and I didn't even make it to 6 in 2016 (to compare, I was at well over a dozen in just a couple of months of 2015), but I can pretty much remember every social circle rejection I've ever had.

don't forget that cold approach is just a bunch of random girls that don't really mean anything to you, you'll forget them by the end of the day.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh no it's not. I can barely remember all the girls I've cold approached in the last year, and I didn't even make it to 6 in 2016 (to compare, I was at well over a dozen in just a couple of months of 2015), but I can pretty much remember every social circle rejection I've ever had.

don't forget that cold approach is just a bunch of random girls that don't really mean anything to you, you'll forget them by the end of the day.
Your conscious mind may have forgotten them. But your subconscious certainly has not. All those girls are apart of who you are whether you like it or not.

I don't see why I would want to waste time with someone who don't mean anything to me. I just don't see the fun in it. Why not spend time with women that you care about?

LOL.

I am just "being".

You see a girl and think "I want that", and yet you don't do nothing about it? Yeah, that isn't "being".

You stick to your social-circle, because it is comfortable.

Predilection for comfort is the number one tell of the beta-male.
Seeing a girl that you want and not approaching is the same thing as having a thought and not going deep into it. You acknowledge that you are turned on. But you don't have do anything about it. Most women aren't worth that time.

I don't really have a social circle with women yet, but I do want one because yes it's comfortable.

You are fvcking lying.

I have a lot of fear when approaching. The very best do.

You are talking sh*t through your ego, and that's what makes it hard to communicate with men on here.
Maybe that's why I am not the very best at cold approach. I don't really get scared. I did early on. But I don't think much of women at this point.

Laziness. And fear. The signs of the beta.
It's basically me choosing where to put my energy. You know what Einstein said, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. If cold approaching isn't getting me what I want, then why continue? It's a matter of laziness and fear. It's all about realizing what works for you. Some people enjoy the excitement. Not me.

I've never put much stock into the terms alpha and beta anyway. I don't think reality works that way. I think most people would have said that Johnny Depp was an alpha male up until his whole deal with Amber Heard. Is he beta now?